Chapter 11 Danger

Philophobia (fear of falling in love)

UP10TION’s hideout

 

*UP10TION have beaten Lee Byeong Gon up pretty badly. The leader Jinhoo smirks as he watches the boys beating him up severely with sticks as he coughs out blood. Jinhoo grabs his hair.

 

Jinhoo: Now where is this Yedam?

 

Lee Byeong Gon: I am not telling you

 

Jinhoo: Playing hard to get eh? You better tell me before you bleed to death

 

Lee Byeong Gon: KILL ME!! I dare you!

 

Jinhoo: Beat him

 

*Jinhoo walks away as s beats Lee Byeong Gon harder and harder. Lee Byeong Gpn groans in pain

 

Lee Byeong Gon’s mind: Midam hyung, wait for me. I’ll be right there.

 

Jinhoo: That’s enough.

 

*The boys lets go of him and Lee Byeong Gon falls onto the ground gasping for air as he is entirely covered in blood.

 

*Jinhoo grabs his hair once more and films him

 

Jinhoo: Say hi to the camera. *smirks* You better hand over Bang Yedam to us and your friend here will be saved. If you don’t, I’ll kill him. I’ll give you 2 hours to think about it.

 

*Karma and Blackpink watches from Grace’s phone

 

*Jinnie’s hands curls into fists as she slams them against the table. Bang Yedam grabs her hand as he looks at her worriedly.

 

Jinnie: That ing Jinhoo. He has nothing better to do than to ruin my life. *groans*

 

Bang Yedam: I’ll go. Just take me to them.

 

Jinnie: What? You are giving yourself up just like that? No don’t do this to me Yedam. I don’t want to lose you. You’re my everything Bang Yedam.

 

Bang Yedam: I have no choice do I? I don’t want to lose Gon hyung like I lost Midam hyung. Losing one member is painful. It’s better if I die.

 

Jinnie: No…. no this can’t be happening!! *sobs*

 

*Bang Yedam kneels down beside Jinnie and pecks her lips

 

Bang Yedam: I would always love you nuna

 

Jinnie: I love you too Yedam alot

 

*Jinnie confesses as she kisses Bang Yedam. He kisses her back and wraps his arms around her waist. Tears falls down on the JinDam couple’s faces regretting this decision sharing the last kiss before he gets handed to UP10TION though it may be a risking choice she ever made.

 

Jinnie: Let’s go *gulps*

 

Later…

 

*Karma, Blackpink and Bang Yedam meets at UP10TION’s hideout

 

Jinnie: Alright Jinhoo, let Gon go

 

Jinhoo: Then where’s your boyfriend?

 

Bang Yedam: I’m right here I’m all yours.

 

Jinhoo: Well well look we have here. You decided to give up your life for your girlfriend’s sake? How sweet

 

Grace: Enough with the sweet talk. Just let Byeong Gun go. We gave you what you wanted.

 

Jinhoo: Very well. Grab him.

 

*Bitto and Wei grabs Bang Yedam and forces him to kneel down in front of Jinhoo

 

Jinhoo: Are you sure Jinnie you want to do this? See your boyfriend die in front of you?

 

Jinnie: Do I have any other choice?

 

Jinhoo: This is something you don’t see everyday. The brave Jinnie has gave up.

You lose your parents and now your sweet little boyfriend.

Now what are you gonna do? Kill yourself.

 

Rose: That’s enough!!

 

Khun: Well what are you waiting for boys? Beat him

 

*Bitto and Wei beats Bang Yedam up with sticks and kick him. Jinnie stirs up in anger and tries to run to him but the girls blocks her.

 

Jennie: Don’t please-

 

Jinnie: YOU ING LITTLE !!

 

*Thoughts of Bang Yedam’s past stirs in his mind as he remembers the time he was abused by his father.

 

Bang Yedam: Umma, am I gonna die? Please don’t tell me my life is over.

 

*Just then a sound of a motorcycle was heard from the distance and Lee Byeong Gon grins

 

Lee Byeong Gon: They are here.

 

Jinnie: Who?

 

Lee Byeong Gon: Our team.

 

*Lee Byeong Gon's gang arrives at the hideout just in time

 

Kim Seunghun: Let’s get them

 

*The gang starts to fight against UP10TION. Karma and Blackpink began to take action as well. The fight was intense and brutal, leading to blood, sweat and tears shed. Jinnie helps Bang Yedam up and escorts him to her car.

 

Jinnie: Yedam, are you okay?

 

Bang Yedam: Yeah nuna I’m fine. How about you?

 

Jinnie: I’m okay. You were so brave baby. You took a huge risk.

 

Bang Yedam: I had to there was no choice left.

 

Jinnie: Thank god you’re still alive. If they murdered you in front of me, I actually thought to commit suicide.

 

Bang Yedam: What? Are you crazy? O.o Nuna, look out!! Right behind you!

 

*Just then she was hit by a stick before she could fight back, and she fell head unconscious on the ground. Soon everything was a blur and all she could hear was the faint cries of Bang Yedam.

 

Bang Yedam: Nuna, nuna nuna please- don’t die *faint shout*

 

*She faints as everything around her becomes black.