Chapter 4 Talent Show

Philophobia (fear of falling in love)

YG Academy talent show…

 

*Everyone is all gathered around the gymnasium waiting for the sixth annual YG Academy talent show. Jinnie enters the gymnasium causing a huge uproar from the audience.

 

Jinnie: Annyeong hasaeyo everyone welcome to the sixth annual YG Academy talent show! I’m one of the English teachers in this school. I’m Eum Yoonjin ssaem and I’ll be your MC and one of the judges today.

 

*Audience cheers for her

 

Jinnie: So let’s get on with the show shall we?

 

*Audience cheers

 

Jinnie: Our opening performance today is one of our regular talent show contestants. It’s Treasure J perfoming ‘’Killing Me’’!

 

*Treasure J comes out performing ‘’Killing Me’’ by iKON causing a huge cheer from the audience. Performance link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XRYAKiFmkw

 

Jinnie: Wasn’t that an amazing opening everyone?

 

*Audience cheers in agreement

 

Jinnie: Now we have one of our regular top contestants from previous talent shows. Treasure B with ‘’Go Go’’ by BTS!

 

Performance link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OMTkqrpWis

 

*After several performances, it was finally time for-

 

Jinnie: Let’s give it up for Treasure C performing ‘’View’’ by SHINee!

 

Performance link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrS0E5hjKVU

 

Jinnie: Now it’s finally our last performance folks for tonight!

 

*Audience groans in disappointment

 

Jinnie: Now now we have our last performance for tonight! It’s our winner from last year’s talent show Treasure A with the song ‘’Energetic’’! Let’s give it up to our last year’s winner!!

 

*Audience cheers amazingly loud and Treasure A enters the stage. Bang Yedam smiles at Jinnie as she sits down at the judge panel.

 

Performance link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB1sKjXdTg0

 

Jinnie’s mind: Wow I never knew Yedam had such an amazing voice!! *sighs happily*

 

*Annie elbows Jinnie

 

Annie: Did you just see that? That’s my Seunghun’s high note!!

 

Jinnie: Are you two dating?
 

*Annie blushes making Jinnie laugh. She elbows him back. Jinnie laughs as she notices Annie’s amused expression.

 

*Jinnie stands up from her seat as she claps in amazement. She has never seen an amazing performance like this before.

 

Bang Yedam: I’ll also like to perform a special stage for tonight for you all! This is a special song for the girl I love.

 

*Jinnie leans on her seat anticipating his solo performance. She was so captivated by Bang Yedam’s voice. She couldn’t believe that the boy she had a crush on for all these years was singing to her. It was truly an amazing night.

 

*Jinnie enters the stage holding an envelope

 

Jinnie: Thank you to our contestants! That was truly an awesome night!!

 

*Audience cheers and claps

 

Jinnie: Now I have the sixth annual YG Academy talent show’s winners in my hand. The fourth place winners are- Treasure C congratulations!!!

 

*Treasure C enters the stage

 

Jinnie: And our third place winners are Treasure B congratulations!

 

*Treasure B enters the stage

 

Jinnie: And our first place nominees are Treasure A and Treasure J can you please get on stage?

 

*Treasure A and Treasure J enters the stage

 

Jinnie: Our first place winners for the sixth annual YG Academy talent show are-

Treasure A congratulations!!

 

*Treasure A group hugs each other as Kim Seunghun recieves the prize

 

*Jinnie claps for Treasure A happily. She shakes their hands and she hugs Bang Yedam.

 

Jinnie: Thank you for coming! Have a good night! Let’s see what next year’s talent show has to bring!

 

After the talent show…

 

*Jinnie hugs Treasure A

 

Jinnie: I’m so happy for you guys! I can’t believe you guys won again!

 

Kim Seunghun: I can’t believe it either

 

Choi Hyunsuk: Good job nuna! You did great hosting the show tonight!

 

Lee Byeonggun: *highfives her* You should be next year’s talent show host too!

 

Jinnie: Haha awee thanks you guys that’s so sweet

 

Bang Yedam: Hey nuna, are you coming to the after party with us?

 

Jinnie: After party? I don't know i have never been to an after party before.

 

Kim Doyoung: Oh come on nuna let's go! It will be fun! *drags her with him*

 

Jinnie: I don’t know you guys it’s getting late and-

 

Kim Junkyu: Oh come on nuna please?
 

Jinnie: Okay

 

*Treasure A cheers

 

Treasure A: Yay!!

 

Bang Yedam: Come on nuna! Let’s go!! *drags Jinnie*

 

Jinnie: Wait wait Yedam you’re pulling me so hard!! Ya Bang Yedam!!!

 

*After the after party, Jinnie and Bang Yedam waves to Treasure A as they seperate ways.

 

Jinnie: Thanks you guys that was fun! See you guys on Monday!

 

Bang Yedam: See you guys!

 

Kim Doyoung: Bye hyung bye nuna!!

 

Jinnie: Make sure you do your homework young man

 

Kim Doyoung: Nuna!!

 

Jinnie: Oops sorry I got away with it again. Stupid Yoonjin…

 

*The boys laughs as they wave goodbye to Jinnie and Bang Yedam

 

Bang Yedam: It has been a long night

 

Jinnie: It is *yawns* But it was awesome! You were awesome Yedammie!!

 

Bang Yedam: Thank you nuna you were too. You are the best host I have ever seen all these years

 

Jinnie: Stop it you’re flattering me *blushes*

 

Bang Yedam: Nuna you’re blushing again

 

Jinnie: Oh shut up *hits his shoulder*

 

*Bang Yedam chuckles

 

Bang Yedam: Can you drop me off home nuna?

 

Jinnie: Sure why not?