Tempo

Nobody Knows

/This chapter is dedicated to Tatsujungstarlight8, for making my day in so many ways and being tithe first one to comment! :)/

You sat on the bus, laughing and smiling. Everything seemed so perfect you didn’t want it to end.  

“Listen to this,” Felix said, holding up finger for you to wait. Then he started making buzzing noises that sounded like a mosquito. You laughed, relieving it was in one of their songs tone, District 9. Han started singing along. You laughed harder.

“IN! Do the trot version of Hellevator for Y/N!” Seungmin said, smiling wickedly. IN laughed, then started singing. You laughed harder.

“Oh, I know! I’m going to do the y version!” Chan said, wiggling his eyebrows. 

“No!” They all said, terrified. But Chan wasn’t going to give up. You only heard a snippet of it before Woojin covered your eyes and and Changbin covered your ears. When Chan was done, they uncovered to revile Han inches away from your face.

“Hi!” He said brightly. You yelped in shock and jump back. Everyone started laughing.

“Wow, Han! Your so ugly that you scared Y/N!” Minho said through laughter. Typical Minho. Han pouted.

“Meanie!” He said in a baby like voice. 

“Oh, Han! I didn’t mean it that way! I was just shocked, that’s all!” You said, smiling and giving him a hug. He cheered up.

“Han, do a heart!” Chan suggested. Han got ready.

“Ump!” (Supposed to be a cute sound, but I’m not sure how to describe it in words) Han said as he did a heart. All was silent. You giggled and the others started laughing. Han tried to pretend that he was angry, but failed miserably. Either that or he was just so naturally cute when he was angry that no one could take him seriously.

“I did a heart so you do one!” Han yelled. They only laughed harder.

“Do it!” 

“Y/N requested it,” Chan said. You eyes went wide.

“What?” You said confused. Han ignored both of you.

“Then react!” He said. Chan laughed.

“Our Squirrel is mad,” he said. Han sat back in his seat, pouting.

“No one every reacts,” he mumbled. 

“Oh, Han! I thought was very cute!” You said, smiling widely. He looked happy and pleased. You laughed at how cute he was.

You arrived at the school. 

“Tag,” IN said, smiling and tagging Changbin on the shoulder. Changbin turned to you. Your eyes went wide.

“Catch me if you can!” You said before darting off the bus. You jogged a little once you had gotten off the bus, looking back to see Changbin getting off the bus and looking around. You laughed softly to yourself, slowing down to a walking pace while shaking your head. You bumped into someone in front of you.

“Hey, watch where your going!” The person said. You hang your head low, embarrassed. 

“Sorry,” you mumbled. Once you saw that the person hadn’t walked away, you looked up. Daylite. She laughed.

“Oh my gosh, Y/N! You had always been ugly, but now, you look hideous!” She said still laughing. You curled up your nose in disgust. 

“Shut up, Daylite.” She pretended to not hear.

“I know I’m not usually this nice, but let me give you some helpful advice. There’s this thing called makeup,” she said like she was talking to a baby. “Though I don’t think there’s much it can do. You might be to ugly.” She bursted out into laughter, as if she had just said the most hilarious thing in the world. You felt a arm rap around you protectively. 

“And maybe if you ate all that makeup on your face, then you would be a little bit prettier in the inside,” someone said. You turned to see Minho glaring at Daylite. She stopped laughing and scrunched up her nose at the sight of Minho.

“What are you doing here?” She said in disgust. He stepped forward.

“Here to teach you to your manners,” he said, letting go of you and stopping towards her. For the first time in your inter life, you saw Daylite get scared. Not just stun, but scared. You were pulled away by Hyunjin before you got to see anything else. Hyunjin started to guide you away from it.

“What’s he going to do to her, Hyunjin?” You said. Not in a scared voice, you really couldn’t care less about what happen to her, but in a wondering kind of way. Hyunjin sighed. 

“No idea,” he said, shaking his head. “Let’s just hope she will learn her lesson so it doesn’t have to happen again.” You nodded, satisfied with your answer. 

“Okay!” You said, smiling at Hyunjin. “Race you to class!” He smiled back and y’all took off running.