Hellevator

Nobody Knows

You sat on the couch as Han grabbed things he needed. You took deep breaths, trying to make sure no one noticed. So much for that. Felix noticed it immediately. He came and sat beside you.

“Hey, you okay?” He asked. You looked at him.

“Y-no...” you hated talking about your feelings. But for once, you wanted to be honest. You felt like you should be honest. These were the people you could trust. Even Minho. 

“It’s okay. Don’t worry,” he said holding your hand. This only made you more anxious. You started shacking your other hand while taking series of deep breaths. It was very uncomfortable to do it in front of someone, but you were trying hard not to lose control over yourself. Felix just sat there, which was probably the best thing for you. Han came in with a wet rag, a towel, and some bandages. 

“Wow, Felix! Your parents have really unpacked! You can’t even get through my house without tripping over a box!” Han said, amazed. He sat in front of you. He looked up at you.

“Um...I’m gonna...” he said awkwardly. You nodded. He lifted the rag gently to your lips, wiping off the blood. He was so careful about it. 

“Why can’t I flirt with her, but Han and Felix can!?” Minho protested. Felix turned to him.

“Shut up, Minho!” He said, blushing. Woojin rolled his eyes.

“They’re helping her, Minho! There’s a difference!” He said. Minho crossed his arms.

“Still!” He said back. Han rolled his eyes too.

“Ignore him, Y/N,” he told you. You nodded quickly. Then you just started talking because you had no other idea what to do.

“I like singing,” you said randomly. Han nodded for you to continue as he moved to the gash on your forehead. You bit your lip as he started to wipe it off.

“I, uh, really like BTS,” you continued. “Oh, and I love the song ‘Nobody Knows!’” Han looked up at you, a slight smile on his face. 

“Really?” You nodded happily. For once, actually happy. You hoped.

“Han is obsessed with that song!” IN complained. “I’m the youngest, so he always forces me to listen to it!” Han pouted. 

“Not true!” 

“Ohh! You know what we should do guys!? We should sing for Y/N!” Chan suggested, excitedly. Some of them gasped.

“That’s a perfect idea!” Hyunjin said, amazed. 

“Which song?” Felix asked. He was still holding your hand. 

“I think she would like either Hellevator of Voices,” Han said. Chan rolled his eyes.

“We haven’t even finished Voices, Han!” He said. Han turned.

“Well, then, Hellevator.” 

“Okay!” Seungmin said, and was about to go before Chan cut him off. 

“Wait! We need the background music,” he said before running off to his room to grab his computer. Seungmin sighed.

“I was really hoping he wouldn’t,” he said. Chan came back and got everything ready. 

“Wow, we’re going professional here, aren’t we?” Changbin said. Chan nodded.

“You bet ya!” He said.

“Okay, Seungmin, you may go!” Chan said. Seungmin started. 

You listened carefully to every word they said. You started to shake a little, but stopped so they didn’t see just how sensitive you were. They were all so good! Han’s part came around and you blushed so hard. He stared straight to your eyes and song. Goodness, you weren’t use to that!

Turned out Felix only had one part. But it was one of your favorites (all though you had many favorites, including Hyunjin’s). You fully took in just how deep his voice was! Wow. 

When they had finished, you clapped. 

“That was amazing!” You said, then added, “And very...uh...emotional...” Han looked concerned. 

“Too emotional?” He asked. You shock your head.

“No! I actually like emotional songs actually...they are the ones I Apache relate to the most.” You said. He nodded. 

“Good. Well, I’m done,” he said, getting up. You were surprised.

“Really?” You asked. Han smiled. 

“Yap!” 

“Wow,” you mumbled under your breath. “Thanks!”

“No problem! Hey, Felix? Do you got any hot chocolate? And possibly one cookies?” He said from the kitchen. Felix nodded. 

“Yah! Here, let me come help you,” He said, getting up. But then he stopped and turned back to you. He gave you a quick hug then ran into the kitchen. You blushed. 

“See! This is flirting!” Minho said. You laughed. 

“Still not giving up, Minho?” You asked, raising an eyebrow. They were kinda surprised, but then laughed too. 

And so, that’s how it went. Y’all had hot chocolate and cookies at Felix’s house and for once felt like you had friends.

/I know this is late, but hoped you liked it! Though this is becoming more of a Felix and a Han fanfic. Tell me what you think! But no heartbreaks!/