Don’t Leave Me

Nobody Knows

“Beep! Beep! Beep!” 

“Arg! Stop it!” You moaned, turning off your alarm. You slowly got out of bed and got ready.   

Once you were done, you stood in the mirror, your reflection looking back. You saw every flaws and mistake. From the length of your hair to the size of your feet. Everyone of them, you saw it. You shook your head. 

‘Doesn’t matter about what others will think. It matters about what you think,’ you thought silently to yourself. But what you thought of yourself wasn’t much better from what others thought.

You went to school, finding that a lot of the boys were in your classes. Especially Minho. Oh, man, Minho... but yah. At least 2 in each one. But y’all didn’t talk much. You weren’t in the best mood at the time.

You decided to walk home that day. Little did you know how much it would hurt.

Han’s point: 

I didn’t know why I was worrying so much. Y/N was probably just walking home or something. But I had a bad feeling. 

Maybe it was because our bus was running late. Maybe because the weather was gloomy itself. I don’t know. 

We had just started on the road. I sat in my seat, staring out the window. The bus stopped. Something caught my eye outside. A girl curled up in ball, crying. I know her... The bus started again. No...

“Stop the bus! Stop the bus!” I said said, grabbing my bags, and running to the front. The bus driver stopped. 

“Han! Wait!” My friends called from behind, grabbing their bags and following. I didn’t stop. I ran off the bus and to the girl.

When we got to her, they understood exactly why I had done what I had done.

Y/N’s point:

You were walking when you felt a hand jerk you around. J-young (made up person). 

‘No, no, no...’

“I heard you were being mean to my girlfriend yesterday,” he growled. By ‘his girlfriend,’ he meant Daylite. 

“No...” you said, backing into the fence. He rolled his eyes.

“Doesn’t matter.” J-young would do anything to beat someone up. Even if it wasn’t a good reason. 

He grabbed your hair and pulled it down, causing your head to smash on his knee. Everything started go black. But he wasn’t down yet. He punched repeatedly in the stomach then a few times in the face. Was he done? Nope. 

When he was done, he dumped out everything in your backpack and left. You slumped to the ground, curled into a ball, and cried. Everything hurt. Everything. You heard voices coming closer. Shouts. You couldn’t make them out though. It was all a blur. 

“Y/N!” You heard someone say as he grabbed your shoulders. You moaned.

 “Hurts...” you mumbled, holding your stomach. You didn’t even care about who it was. The others picked up your things. The one in front of you kept talking.

“I’m going to call my parents to come pick us up, k?” Ke said, pulling out his phone. You stopped him, finally looking up, but it was all blurred. Still.

“Please...no...” you managed.

“Then what else are we going to do?” He asked. Your vision finally became clear enough to see the person in front of you. Han...

“I’ll...walk...” you said. Han shook his head.

“No! No way I’m letting you do that!” He said pulling out his phone again. Again you stopped him. Someone dropped your bag beside you.

“Please...” you begged. Minho raised his hand. 

“I’ll carry her!” He volunteered. 

“No!” You said quickly. Felix rolled his eyes.

“Really, Lee Know? It’s not the time to flirt!” He said. Minho smiled wickedly.

“Just a suggestion,” he said.

“Well, not a very good one!” Han put in. He turned to you, a questioning look on his face.

“Are you sure you want to walk?” He asked. You nodded.

“Yah. I mean, I’ve done it before...” you mumbled the last part.

“Okay...” Han said still unsure. He turned to Hyunjin. 

“Can you help me get her up?” He asked. Hyunjin nodded. You panicked.

“I can get myself up!! You said quickly. Hyunjin turned quickly.

“Don’t you dare try!” He said protectively. You winced. 

And so they helped you up. Y’all started to walking. Well, more like Han and Hyunjin dragged you. 

“When we got to our there, we’re going straight to my house,” Felix instructed. Then he turned to you.

“Don’t worry, nobody’s home,” he said a little bit more quietly. IN looked confused.

“Why?” He asked. Felix turned to him. 

“So we can clean her up.” He said. 

/Hope you liked!/