Save Me

Nobody Knows

(Dream):

You were hanging off a cliff, the only thing stopping you from falling off the edge was a hand. You waited for ever, quickly losing your strength. You know exactly what you were waiting for. Someone to come and save you.

But no one came. 

‘No ones coming,’ you thought. ‘Just let go.’

You did. No one was coming. And all that was going to happen was the growing pain. There was no reason for staying. 

You let go, and plummeted into the dark. You watch the cliff slowly disappear. Everything. You were slowly leaving it all. You cried, thinking of all the people who hadn’t noticed you were gone and how no one came to save you. Maybe... maybe it you had called out someone would have came. 

You hand caught hold of something in the darkness. A branch. You grabbed it and hold on. The branch willed you to climb up it, to climb up its thick trunk and go back to the land. You weren’t sure. You didn’t know if you could trust it, if it would just let you fall.

But you wanted to go back to the land, you wanted to live, deep down inside. Every part of your body told you that you could trust the tree. And so you did. 

You slowly climbed up the tree. Little by little.

You began to see the land. You got back onto it. Everything seemed different. More beautiful. The tree was still there. There was also others. 

You began a new life. And the tree was always there.

/I know it’s short, guys, but it’s important. I don’t know exactly how but it’s important. I know that I’m going to appreciate it later./