Run

Nobody Knows

You sat by yourself, blocking everyone out. They had nothing important to say. Much less nice. So why listen?

But, still something was making you anxious. What? You didn’t know. Sometimes it happened. You just got anxious. Your hands trembled. 

‘Stop it!’ You told yourself. ‘Calm down!’ 

You know you had to. You took serious of deep breaths, something you heard your mom say to your sister when she had these types of things. But your mother had never said it to you. Because she didn’t know. 

You got up, and sped walked out of the cafeteria. You went out side, wanting some fresh air. As soon as you opened the doors, you started running around the track. Something you had learned to do on your own. 

Once you were down you sat down, hugging yourself and rocking back in forth. Tears ran down your face. 

You hated it. You hated every single part of it.

You raised your hands. They were only shaking worse. You tucked them under your arms, trying to control them. You heard voices heading your way.

‘Shot,’ you thought to yourself. You quickly wiped your tears and started running again. One of the office helpers (who you knew personally because she was the most popular girls in school and just loved to bully you) was showing around about 9 new boys. It wasn’t really weird since your school was very popular and got more then 200 new students a year.

You put on your hoodie so they hopefully wouldn’t see your face. You heard Daylite (the office helper) giggle.

“She such a dork,” she said to the boys. You didn’t care though. They were eventually going to hear it. You someone grab your hud, though and was forced to a stop. You turned angrily, causing Daylite to let go of your hud.

“What do you want!?” You asked fiercely. She smiled.

“Have you been cry?” She asked gleefully. You snarled. One of the boys came up between you.

“For goodness sakes, Daylite!” He said, turning her around. “You don’t got to be so rude!” She was just as stunned as you were. You shock your head.

‘They’re new. They don’t know yet.’ You told yourself. Daylite didn’t seem as forgiving.

“Get your hands off of me!” She yelled, ripping his hand off her shoulder. They stared at each other fiercely.

“You better be glad your new,” she whispered then turned and walked away. 

“Come on. I still have to show you the school,” she called as she walked away. They rolled their eyes and followed. The guy turned to you, then turned and followed too. You were confused and scared. Time for another lap.

/I know it’s not the best start, but I didn’t know what else to do. Hope it isn’t as bad as I thought it was!/