Get Cool

Nobody Knows

Minhos pov:

 

"My name is Katy and ill be serving you today. What would yall like to drink?" 

"Can i have sprite please?" Y/n asked giving the waiter a smile. It was her usually fake one. "Thank you." 

"And you?" The waitress asked, turning towards me. 

"Root beer, please."

"Oh, actually, can i have that also? Thank you." Y/n said. I smiled. 

"Okay, so two root beers. Easy." The waitress left.

"Yes," i said. "Because my ideas are always the best." Y/n looked at me like i was crazy. 

"Y/n, your so pretty!" She actually laughed at this. I smiled. She was so pretty when she laughed. Her real laugh. 

"Minho, your so shameless. And random," sje said, throwing a napkin at me. I throw it back and crossed my arms. 

"Im only telling the truth.l 

"Weirdo," she said, but was smiling. 

"What are you getting?" I asked. 

"I dont know because someone, *cough, cough* Minho *cough, cough*, was distracting me," she said, giving me the evil eye. I through my hands up in defense.

"Sorry! Well, im getting pizza."

"Can i share with you?" 

"Of course, my highness." Y/n reached acrossed the table and lightly slapped me. I held my arm where she had hit me and looked up at her, pretending to be hurt. 

"H-how could you, y/n? I-I thought you were...the one...I guess I was wrong..." I went limp in my chair. "Death." She laughed.

"You are so dramatic, Minho! Youre worse than Han!" 

I quickly sat up and pointed my finger at her.

"No, i am not." She laughed harder. 

"Are you...okay?" 

"No," she said through bots of laughter. I laughed too.

"Um, excuse me? Are yall two, like, a thing?"

We turned to see a girl standing there awkwardly.

"Yes," i said as soon as y/n said no. The girl looked confused. 

"No," y/n pressed. 

"No, sadly, we're not," i said, sighing. Y/n punched me. 

"Well, in that case...heres my number." The girl ran back to her group of friends, who were all laughing. Y/n looked a bit annoyed at first, but then she looked at me amd we both started laughing. 

"Wow, Minho, I didnt know you were such a lady's man!" 

"Yeah...except theres one fish i havent managed to catch." I looked up at her, winking.

"Who says you havent already caught it," she said, smiling slyly.

"Really?" I asked, excitedly.

"No!"

"Oh. Man."

"Minho...youre too much."

 

*Time Skip*

 

"Time for icecream!" Y/n said, skipping down the street. 

"Um, who says?" She turned to me, pouting.

"One minute youre flirting with me and now you wont even buy me icecream!?!" I laughed and rolled my eyes. She had a point. I walked up to her and ruffled her hair.

"Onlh if it makes you happy." Y/n looked up at me, confused. 

"Uh?" I laughed.

"Nothing. Lets go get some icecream."

"Yay!" 

I smiled as i watched her run ahead. To see her happy, actually happy, was amazing. The way she laughed when i flirted...i just wanted to make her happy and okay again.

/Kinda cheesy, but i wanted to make a more upbeat chapter for once...i also wanted to explain the reason Minho flirts so much...and maybe thats not the only reason he flirts...mahaha!!! JK. Or am I.../