I Am You

Nobody Knows

You got onto the bus and immediately put in your earbuds. You put on songs like I Need U and other songs that would make you cry. Nobody Knows came on and you played it, over and over and over again. It fit you so well. Every line and every word, it told your story. Your throat hurt, and you felt a tear roll down your cheek. You quickly wiped it away. ‘Someone will come,’ you told yourself. One day.’ 

“Hi!” Someone said beside you. You turned to see one of the 9 boys. He had brown hair with blonde highlights, brown eyes, and lit, creamy, tan skin. 

“May I sit here?” He asked, smiling. You looked around to see the other boys sitting around that area of the bus.

“Sure...” he sat down. You turned to the window as they continued their conversation. You felt a lit tap on your shoulder. You turned to see the boy.

“What’s your name?” He asked. You looked at him in confusion.

“Y/N...” He nodded.

“I’m Han,” he said. You simply nodded. You didn’t like talking to people. Much less people don’t know.

“Ok then...” he said, turning back to his friends. They all laughed. 

“And I’m Minho!” One said, raising his hand. “I’m the one of saved you!” He said winking. Your eyes went wide. 

“And this is my stop,” you said, getting up. Han looked out the window. 

“And mine!” He said getting up and letting you out. Another guy looked up from his phone.

“Oh, and mine,” he said, grabbing his backpack. This one had a light, brown/tan hair, brown eyes and tan skin. Y’all got off the bus.

“I’m Felix, by the way, “ he said, holding out his hand. You shock it awkwardly. You continued walking. They tried to make a conversation with you, and for once you tried back. You soon arrived at your house and went inside. As soon as you got in, your dad greeted you. 

“Hey, Y/N!” He said, smiling happily. 

“Heeeey!” You said back.

“How was your day?” He asked. 

“Good!” You lied, smiling. It felt so fake it was fake. But to them, it was real. Because it was the same fake smile you had been smiling for years now. You started on your homework. 

                                                             Time Skip

You lay in bed that night, curled up in a ball, hugging your legs. 

“Nobody knows...” you sung softly to your self. Not even a mile away, someone too lay in bed, finishing off the verse.

“You don’t know anything about me,” he sung. Then as one, “I am lonely and I’m alone, I don’t want to show this side, So I’ve been hiding it. Now I don’t need to see that face expression anymore, Just with that its enough for me. Nobody Knows,Nobody Knows. I will try to overcome it by myself...”

/Hey, guys! Sorry for such short chapters. And bad ones. The next one I will take my time on. Promise!/