Untitled

Love Polygon(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank God my first day here ends” Chaewon just murmur to herself at her bed.

 

I see the way you look at ,,, ah what was her name again, Yujin?

 

That look..

 

That eyes …

 

That is the way you look at me BEFORE..

 

You are so dumb, you transfer here for her but you did not even try to talk to her, you are the dumbest Kim Chaewon…..

 

If only I confess to her before she was mine already,

 

 

Now I’m claiming whom is supposed to be mine.

 

 

You aren’t with that Yujin now right?

 

 

You still like me?

 

 

(Flashback)

 

Minjoo loves waking up in the morning inhaling her crush scent …on the same bed with her..

 

 

Sleepinng… just only sleeping literally.

 

 

Inhaling her scent that lulls her to sleep, it was so addicting that she did not want to wake up anymore.

 

 

Too bad this is just another friendly sleep-overs that they usually do every weekends.

 

 

If only you know Chaewon how much I like you.

 

Minjoo is still half asleep snuggling her face to the pillow hugging it close to her body, her soul and everything as if it was Chaewon she’s hugging.

 

She wants to daydream but a voice suddenly called her…

 

 

“Yaaah, Kim Minjoo I know you are awake now, get up , get up….” The sweet voice that I wanna wake and sleep with.

 

And as she thought the girl next to her just want to mess with her, it’s Saturday morning so waking up late is not a crime.

 

 

“Stop being a princess, for today please? I don’t wanna make breakfast already” Minjoo said lazily while slowly getting up from the bed already.

 

How can I resist your cute face in the morning Princess Chaewon? I mean my princess….

 

Minjoo smile softly and caress Chaewon’s face with her fingertips.

 

Chaewon just love how she always follow whatever she wants and even if she whines too much Minjoo always spoil and forgive her.

 

I was a big straight as a ruler before I met her, so this feeling confuses me to death.

 

Minjoo when will you confess to me?

 

She is so caring towards Chaewon, extra sweet even without knowing it. Maybe this is the reason why she falls for her….

 

Aside from her pretty face,

 

 

Minjoo is a talented girl

 

I did not expect her to love a girl too.

 

Thought she’s the type to be swept off her feet by guys but when she’s with me

 

 

It’s like she’s a different type of person..

 

 

A good thing for me.

 

 

Chaewon cold personality change because of her.

 

She did not know what to do.

 

 

Until she transfers to other school cause of her father’s job and did not even had a chance to talk to Minjoo since then…

 

Is it alright if I become your prince now right?

 

If I still become a princess Yujin gonna win this fight.

 

You can do this Kim Chaewon.

 

.

.

.

Yujin apprehensively bobbed her leg under her desk as she hastily wrote down her notes. When she was finished writing, she went straight to chewing on the tip of her pen.

 

 

 

"Everyone have a good day," the teacher nodded to everyone before exiting.

 

 

"Finally!" Minjoo sighed, her arms stretching up to the ceiling. "I'm starving."

 

 

"I could hear your stomach the entire period," Chaewon muttered.

 

 

"No, you couldn't!" she exclaimed.

 

 

Yujin listened to the two pester each other with annoyance but keep straight face as she does not want to be seen as rude. It was only the second day of school, but Minjoo and Chaewon were slowly warming up to each other again.

 

 

What kind of relationship these two had before?

 

Makes me envy she knows Minjoo longer than I am.

 

 

After scooting several desks together so everyone could eat together, Minjoo happily took out her lunch.

 

 

"I'm excited to go to your apartment today, Minjoo," Sakura smiled.

 

"I brought the drinks again," Hitomi wriggled her eyebrows.

 

"Wonyoung, why don't you come to Minjoo's apartment?" Yuri offered.

 

 

"Can I?" Wonyoung's eyes widened.

 

 

"Of course!" Minjoo assured with a nod.

 

 

It wasn't until Wonyoung smiled when Minjoo recalled something incredibly important. She immediately stopped chewing.

 

 

Wonyoung had visited the apartment to pick up Yujin on the day everyone went to the Lotte World.

 

 

 

Looking around to see if anybody noticed, Minjoo resumed nibbling her food anxiously. She was absolutely clueless on what to do now. What was there she could do?

 

 

 

"I don't think I can stay long, though," Wonyoung confessed. "I have something else to do"

 

All of their friend’s fell but they understood if she had planned already.

 

“Okay, next time stay longer then”

 

 

.

.

.

Minjoo waited for her friends to get ready and leave with her.

 

 

 

"Wonyoung, you're going with them?" Yujin raised an eyebrow before the girls left the classroom.

 

 

"I want to see Minjoo's apartment," Wonyoung proclaimed.

 

 

Minjoo watched Yujin's eyes flicker with something she couldn't detect.

 

 

 

"It probably smells funny," Yujin scoffed.

 

 

"You would know," Yena jabbed an elbow in Yujin's face. "See you all later then."

 

 

"Bye," the girls waved behind them, stepping out of the classroom.

 

 

Of course, Yuri was extremely excited as they walked to Minjoo's home.

 

 

But Minjoo's heart pounded in her ears with each step she took. She had already accepted her fate of being found out due to Wonyoung.

 

 

"Hey," Wonyoung casted a look around her. "Doesn't Yujin live around here?"

 

 

"D-Does she?" Minjoo stammered, trying not to stumble over her words. "I wouldn't know."

 

 

 

"But how would you know?" Hitomi inquired to Wonyoung.

 

"That day we all went to the Lotte World, Yena and I went to pick up her here," Wonyoung answered.

 

 

 

"How messy is Yujin’s home on a scale of one to ten?" Sakura asked.

 

 

"I didn't get to see it," Wonyoung revealed. "By the time we reached the apartment buildings, she was already outside."

 

 

Wonyoung's response sounded like music to Minjoo's ears. Minjoo felt so utterly relieved she wanted to give Wonyoung a hug. Everything should be alright now.

 

 

"Oh, these are the apartments Yujin lives in!" Wonyoung pointed to the several complexes.

 

 

"So she lives around here, too?" Yuri examined the buildings.

 

 

"That's weird," Minjoo stated, playing along with the conversation.

 

 

"I want to go to Yujin’s apartment one day," Sakura spoke. "I want to see how messy it is."

 

 

"It probabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter