Conflicted Hearts

Love Polygon(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Chaeyeon finished her duties in school, she walks on her home with Sakura. She reminisces how they met.

 

 

 

 

She dumps her multiple suitcases on the hard floor as soon as she arrives on a new apartment. Hours as train are extremely exhausting. The only way to entertain herself is to look at the scenery outside.

 

“Stupid Dad for setting me up to someone I did not know in fact it is an arranged marriage and the hell I would let anyone knows this”

 

The apartment is not too shabby it has two bedrooms and a single bathroom. There’s a living room with enough space for five people. A lovely 40-inch TV sits on a counter that seem like suits for gaming?

 

 

The kitchen is quite big too, good for Chaeyeon since she loves cooking so much. The fridge had food already. A huge grin spread across her face that she can save money for a week with that eggs, milk, juice, even some yogurt.

 

After tedious work of sorting her clothes inside the dresser.

 

 

Her stomach growls loudly. “Ahhh, Chaeyeon you said that you would want to save money but you can’t even cook on your first meal”

 

She facepalm and grab her bag and exit the apartment and went to the convenience store in front.

 

“So hard to choose, I want to eat” A voice of a girl says.

 

“Miss, will you hurry up , there is someone waiting behind you” The cashier politely urges the girl.

 

“How can I hurry up, I am just new here in Korea and I don’t know what food is delicious?” The girl swiftly pivots around towards Chaeyeon.

 

What is happening to my heart why it is beating so fast. She looks like my age with her deer like eyes that is a little bit intimidating but warmth dances in the shadow. Sharp pearly white sits perfectly inside . Her pink shirt match perfectly to her flawless skin. I can’t even see any flaw on her face except when I look down I saw her non-existent chest. Nevertheless, she is probably the most attractive woman I’ve seen in real life. Must be a reincarnation of Aphrodite.

 

 

 

“Please help me. I can’t choose which one I like better.” She holds up two sandwiches with a different flavours but it has a lock and key keychains attached.

 

 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon pressed her lips together trying not to laugh how adorable this girl is. “Why don’t you just get both?”

 

 

 

 

Seems that even food at convenience store knew how to market sandwich even for couples.

 

 

 

The pretty girl gawks at Chaeyeon like she was growing up another head “ Who would I give the other key chain?”

 

 

 

“You can give it to me” Chaeyeon speak even though her heart is racing too fast. She says it nonchalantly.

 

 

 

 

It’s not every day I will see a pretty foreigner right?

 

 

 

She spins around and hurriedly pays for the sandwiches. She swirls back to me.

 

 

 

 

“Then I shall give it to you, my lady” The stranger hands me the lock keychain. Her hand is so soft and warm.

 

 

“Are you sure? I’d feel really bad for taking it to you” Chaeyeon start searching for money on her bag.

 

 

 

“Consider it as a thank you”

 

 

 

She grasps my frozen baked mac boxes to place the lock keychain in my Hand. Her fingers slightly brush against ,ine.

 

 

“T-t-thank you” Chaeyeon stutters.

 

I’m so stupid.

 

 

 

“You are welcome! I’m leaving now. I hope we meet again” The girl happily waves at me and exits the convenience store.

 

 

 

As Chaeyeon finish remembering their first encounter she is in front of their apartment now.

 

 

Who would have thought that a pretty stranger who give me this lock key chain will be the one I will spend my life? I’m so lucky but I need to control her hormones. This is not a right time for that matter we still had future to think of.

 

.

.

.

It had been almost a week.

 

 

A week since that night happen with Yuri.

 

 

She hated herself for doing that.

 

 

It felt like years.

 

 

It was a pure hell. At school I act like nothing happens but when I look at her eyes I am drowning and I saw how painful our situation is.

 

I realized that what I feel for Minjoo is just an admiration and since I touch Yuri I can’t stop thinking about her.

 

I realized that I really love her.

 

 

It is true that you will realize how much you love someone when she starts to distance herself from you.

 

 

I miss her so much….that it is even hurting to breath, to think.

 

 

The funny thing was Yena was the one who wants to avoid that topic.

 

 

But seeing how Minjoo looks at Chaewon it does not hurt her. Realization hits her that it is nothing compared to how much pain she feels now when Yuri starts to be further and further away from her like she is an incurable disease.

 

How could Yena face her when a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter