Our First and Counting...

Love Polygon(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjoo’s gonna do it.

 

 

 

 

She was going to kiss Yujin.

 

 

 

The only problem?

 

 

 

 

She had no clue how to do it.

 

 

 

I love her and I choose her but how can I reciprocate all these efforts that she’d done for me.

 

 

Do I just smash my mouth against her?

 

 

Should I ask her first?

 

 

Or should I wait?

 

 

Should I take it light or make it deeper...?

 

 

How would I even go about doing either of those?!

 

 

 

 

Admittedly, Minjoo had never really kissed anyone before.

 

 

Whatever happens it happens.

 

 

 

Minjoo looks at Yujin’s eye softly contemplating on how to answer her that she loves her too.

Being an inexperienced in relationship before, both of them stuck in silence until Yujjin initiates.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m willing to wait you know, you don’t need to rush” Yujin just look away while tapping Minjoo’s shoulder.

 

 

 

Minjoo is wandering dreamily for a minute already and Yujin is worried that the older girl’s soul left her body already from her confession.

 

 

 

 

 

I can’t bear if you will say no.

 

 

 

 

So please, say yes !!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Minjoo’s answer was the unexpected and a comical one, Yujin did not expect this kind of response. But she won’t asked for a better answer.

 

 

 

 

 

"HOW DO YOU EVEN BE A GOOD KISSER, ANYWAY?!"Minjoo cried, incredulous, and stare at nothing.

 

 

Yujin frozed while Minjoo pulled her to matched their height and smashed their lips together and Yujin’s eyes widen while her mind did not process what is happening, her lips responded on its own. All the blood rush to her brain and her central nervous system stops functioning.

 

 

 

 

Love is a thousand dosage of drugs that makes my body system shuts, not just malfunction, I am totally left unguarded.

 

 

Hypothalamus part of my brain is filled of Minjoo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The kiss felt so good, it was hard to believe it was their first.

 

 

Well, if she does not like it, she will slap me right?

 

 

 

The kiss was just a simple peck but all the times that they hold themselves make it worth it. It is not like what it describes in the books that it has butterflies in stomach, Yujin feel like a bulldozer is paving on her insides. Her body is reacting faster than her brain. Needing to breathe Minjoo pushed the younger girl away while both of their faces are reddish than tomato and the atmosphere is full of tension than before.

 

 

 

 Minjoo looks seductively at Yujin’s eye and pull the younger girl for a second peck which is unexpected by Yujin again and her ears turns reddish than before.

 

 

 

 

I mean, not that I knew anything about kissing in the first place, considering it was my first, too. But it sure felt amazing. It felt like she'd been practicing a lot - but she had informed me often that she'd never kissed a girl before and wasn't sure she ever wanted to.

 

 

From all the girls who want to date her, I thought she was kidding but , when she kissed me I knew it was real. She kiss like a kid. Not that I am not too. I like that what we have is innocent love.

 

 

Make sure to not break my heart Yujin.

 

But here I am, the first one to kiss you!!

 

 

Things that love made me do, Yujin, took responsibility of me.!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Yujin, you weirdo, I thought to myself, and I realized I was smiling against her lips. Which felt kinda weird. So I stopped.

 

 

 

 

Yujin hands were tangled in Minjoo’s hair, and she had to admit, that felt good.

 

 

 

My own hands were wrapped around her neck, and I pulled her closer to me.

 

 

 

 

The couple come back and gasping for air.

 

 

 

"Yujin," she breathed out, her eyes shining. She didn't say anything else. She didn't need to. She knew what she wanted.

 

 

 

 

Who would have thought that a carbon dioxide and oxygen when they mixed it is called love too.

 

 

Seems that love is the most abundant form of air.

 

 

 

 

"So, now you know what is my answer right" Minjoo said nonchalantly, drawing it out a bit.

 

 

 

 

"How was your first kiss?" Yujin asked with a smug smile on her face.

 

 

 

 

Dumb, Yujin, she was the one who kiss you, how can you ask her that !!

 

 

 

 

"I-It was kind of a-amazing," Minjoo murmured, blushing. Yujin pulled her hands out of Minjoo’s hair and pressed them against the latter chest.

 

 

 

 

Minjoo’s skin tingled as soon as Yujin touched her,

 

 

 

Touch can burn.

 

 

 

Kiss can electrify.

 

 

 

Ahn Yujin can make me drop—

 

 

 

"So, ready for your third and forever kisses?" Yujin just grinned and interrupt Minjoo’s thoughts.

 

 

 

 

 

Minjoo blushed even more, but this was because-she's so prone to blushing, it could almost be considered a hobby for her.

 

 

 

 "Yeah," she said happily. "That sounds nice, but I really don’t know how you observe every little things about me, I’m really touched by how you prepared this to my birthday, this is the best gift I ever have, don’t leave me, Yujin." Minjoo is touched and starts to cry.

 

 

 

 

Yujin laughed, pulling her in close, and locking lips with her again. “I promised, to never make you cry, so don’t let that single drop fall” She caress the tear that is ready to fall using her lips.

 

 

 

 

I could get used to this, I thought, reveling in her delicious scent and feeling her practically melt into my arms. Yeah, I could definitely get used to this...

 

 

Everything about her, I really can get used to..

 

 

I’m head over heels over you, Minjoo.

 

 

 

 

The third kiss was amazing, too. And the fourth and the fifth, and all the other kisses they had over the course of our lives. But to this day, they’ll always know which kiss was the best.

 

 

 

Her first.

 

 

 

 

My first.

 

 

 

 

 

Because the moment her lips touched mine

 

 

in our first kiss was the moment

 

 

 I knew,  Yujin without any doubt,

 

 

 

 that she was the one.

-

-

-

 

The couple goes back to their apartment with a huge smile on their faces and Yujin decide to crashed in Minjoo’s bed while her girlfriend just took a bath.

 

 

I want to sleep here.

 

 

 

 Just normal sleep. Nothing more nothing less. Yujin’s room is messy anyways and Seraph was there so she just wants a private time as a couple for the first time.

 

 

 

 

Yujin just lazily sleep on the left side of the bed just observing Minjoo’s facial features and admiring every bit of it.

 

 

 

 

Names are an important thing.

 

 

 

 

We identify by them. We call each other by them. Sometimes, a person's name is their pride and joy.

 

 

 

 

 

Yujin liked Minjoo's name a lot more today since she can call her mine. She never thought that Minjoo can ever be beautiful than before but now that they are together, Minjoo shines brightly a hundred times more. And it really did suit her, anything she wears.

 

 

 

But then, Minjoo being a goddess were just the beginning. Just the very, very beginning. There was so much more to her than that - so much more to her personality, and to her as a whole.

 

 

 

 

She changed me for the better.

 

 

 

 

Minjoo just finished her bath and Yujin is just staring at her combing her hair in front of the mirror.

 

 

 

 

Her back is even attractive now.

 

 

Yujin, stop drooling over her, stop being like a duckie.

 

 

You love Minjoo right?

 

 

So you will wait, when she becomes ready to that type of intimate relationship.

 

 

 

 

 

There was the way she looked. Her hair - gosh, her hair was gorgeous. And her eyes looked like there were a thousand stars shining in them –

 

 

 

 

“Jeez. When did you get so sappy and romantic? Yujin groaned to herself.

 

 

 

 

"Yujin...?"

 

 

 

 

Minjoo leaves in front of the mirror and crawl in bed to Yujin, her beautiful face showing nothing but concern as she peered at Yujin. "What's the matter?"

 

 

 

 

Once before, Yujin heard her singing. She'd barged into the apartment again without warning, and Minjoo was in the shower. She'd frozen in place for who knows how long just listening to her.

 

 

 

 

Her voice... her voice was just something else.

 

 

 

Yeah, her voice was definitely something else.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yujin?" Minjoo prompted again, her brow furrowed with concern. "You alright?"

 

 

 

 

Yujin blinked and cleared . "Um - uh, yeah. That's right. I'm fine."

 

 

 

 

 

"You're getting kind of flushed. Sure you're fine?"

 

 

 

 

Yujin grinned up at her. "Yeah Ahhh.. Yeaaah. Just thinking, I guess."

 

 

 

Minjoo smiled brightly. "Well, if that's all, the break is over so, let’s prepared our things and adju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter