Blossoming Feelings

Love Polygon(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So what are you going to do today?" Minjoo asked Yujin for the second time today. Minjoo rolled her eyes as she rose from her seat that was opposite of Yujin's.  She leaned against the counter after gently placing her plate in the sink.

 

"Am gonna play mobile legends in my room after my class, season will be finished soon I need to up my rank," Yujin answered with the voice of a robot.

 

“Ah yeah, yeah teach me how to play some other time and you’re going to stay in your room until my friends leave”

 

"Oh, yeah," Yujin recalled, carelessly shoving a huge portion of meat into . “But you should make more breakfast for me” She stared at Minju with a smirk display on her face.

 

"Hey, Minjoo," she began.

 

"Arrrgh, Don't talk with your mouth full Your Gross!" she exclaimed, horrified with the amount of food that spewed on Yujin’s mouth.

 

 

She stared at Yujin's messy eating with distaste. Aissh, this girl is really something. If only people knew how messy she was I bet she gonna lose all her so called fans.

 

"Sorry," Yujin chuckled at her reaction. "I have a question."

 

 

"What if I get hungry like you did?"Yujin asked.

 

 

"That's why you have some snacks in your room," she responded.

 

"What if I want to go to the bathroom??—"

 

“Just hold it in” Minjoo’s eyebrows began to furrows.

 

 

“What if-?”

 

 

"Can you just stay in your room, stop with the what ifs?" Minjoo whined, somewhat tired of how complicated Yujin was being. The latter was so energetic even this morning. Minjoo will lose her energy if she argue with her all the time.

 

“When you play with Yena for a long time you don’t hear any argument from me”

 

A mischievous smile appears at Yujin's lips; she directed her attention to her packed lunch on the counter.

 

 

"I hope your friends have fun while being here Kim Minjoooooo," she stated teasingly while snatching her lunch bag.

 

 

"W-Why do you sound like that?" she stuttered after catching a glimpse of mischief in her eyes.

 

 

 

"See you later," Yujin ignored her question and run outside their shared apartment.

 

"Yujin, wait!" she shouted as Yujin runs faster.

 

Blaaghg!!!

 

“Ahhh, I will make a ravenge soon to you” Minjoo holds her face as the door slams to her nose.

 

 

Minjoo gritted her teeth as she saw the tips of Yujin's spikes out the window.

 

 

"If you do anything while my friends are here, your life will end tonight," she threatened under her breath while holding her red nose.

 

 

With a sigh, she tried her best to push away her anxiety.

 

 

"She won't do anything, right?" she asked to herself silently while she walked to school and put a band aid on the tip of her nose.

 

 

For the time being, Minjoo had no choice but to trust that Yujin won't be doing anything that would jeopardize their secret while her friends were over.

 

 

"Good morning,!" Yuri greeted as Minjoo ambled into the classroom.

 

 

"Good morning, everyone," Minjoo smiled to her friends, sitting down in her seat.

 

 

"I'm excited to see your apartment today," Sakura said.

 

She then realized that making dinner for her friends meant they were going to be staying over until late. What if Yujin won't be able to stay in her room for that long? She’s afraid to be bullied by her roommates fan girls who will kill each other to be Yujin’s roommates.What did they see to that rabbit anyway? Aside from her bunny teeth that is so obvious.

But Yena stayed over until late, so why couldn't her friends do the same? It was only fair. This was Yujin's payback time.

 

 

"What will you cook?" Sakura asked.

Minjoo paused to think, her thoughts only focused on revenge. Then it clicked when she remembered the small hot sauce bottle Yujin dropped into her lunch bag in the morning. A wicked grin spread across her face.

 

Time for revenge kiddo. You won’t stop washing your mouth.

 

 

"How about Kimchi rice with chicken?"

.

.

 

 

 

"I can't wait to see your apartment!" Yuri cheered as their class ends.

"Is it okay if we stop at the store for a bit? I forgot I don't have some of the ingredients” Minjoo spoke when they were close to her apartment.

 

 

"Sure," her friends responded.

It wasn't a lie, but this short trip to the store would give Yujin extra time to get home. The only thing Minjoo was doing was a favor.

 

Minjoo didn't want to spend too much time in the store; it would look suspicious if she did. So once she was sure Yujin was securely tucked inside her room, she strolled to the front counter and buy all the ingredients.

 

Minjoo had forgotten all about her anxiety, but once she looked up at her apartment building, it returned all at once.

 

 

"Not bad," Sakura observed the building.

 

 

"It looks better inside," Minjoo replied, leading her friends up the stairs to the second floor.

 

 

She swallowed back a lump of panic as she touched the doorknob. Her breath jumped into as she subconsciously turned the doorknob without unlocking it first.

 

 

"You left your door unlocked all day?" Yuri gasped.

 

 

"That's not safe, Minjoo. What if someone comes in?" Sakura scolded.

 

 

"I guess I forgot to lock it this morning," Minjoo smiled sheepishly, mentally cursing Yujin for making her take the blame. She turned back to finish opening the door for her friends.

 

 

"Welcome to my home, GUYSSSS," she spoke loudly so Yujin could hear. She took the silence as a good sign.

 

 

"It's better than what I imagined!" Yuri raved, entering the apartment and spinning around in a circle.

 

 

"I like it a lot," Sakura complimented.

 

"You wouldn't mind if I accidentally started living here, right?" Hitomi joked, just as impressed as Sakura and Yuri.

 

 

"Show us your room!" Yuri ordered, bouncing in place.

 

 

Minjoo excitedly widened her door for her friends to enter; she couldn't help but want more compliments.

 

"It's so nice," Yuri sighed happily, sprawling across Minjoo's bed.

 

"It is," Minjoo couldn't deny it.

 

"I'm so jealous," Hitomi admitted.

 

"You can come over whenever you want," Minjoo told them with a smile, not worrying about all the precautions she would have to do beforehand.

 

 

The girls exited the room; Minjoo's back began tingle as she shut the door behind her.

 

"What's that room for?" Sakura asked, nodding her head to Yujin's door.

 

"That's where I put all my useless stuff," Minjoo replied, desperately wishing she could see the look on Yujin's face at that moment where she returned the latter words as Yena asked what is her room.

 

 

"Even the bathroom is amazing!" Yuri proclaimed, her voice echoing inside of the bathroom.

 

"Thank you," Minjoo grinned, content with the compliments.

 

"I love this place," Yuri did another sigh of delight as she fell onto the couch.

 

"You're too childish, Yuri," Sakura clicked her tongue, sitting beside her.

 

"You look like a child, too," Hitomi chimed in, plopping down with them.

 

"I'm just happy for Minjoo," Yuri pouted.

 

 

Minjoo giggled at her friends, feeling courageous that she had crossed the line and there was no way Yujin was ever going to know.

 

Turning on the TV, she put the volume louder than usual just in case Yujin decided to do something.

 

Strangely enough, Yujin was completely silent in her room for at least an hour. She had even slipped from Minjoo's mind until she heard soft scratching noises behind her.

 

"I didn't know you had a dog and it’s so cute, what is his name Minjoo?," Sakura spoke as she twisted around to the bedroom doors.

 

Minjoo turned around with a perplexed expression, forbidding her eyes to widen when she saw Seraph dragging his paws on Yujin's door.

Oh , what to do. I will kill Yujin later for  not keeping her pet.

"It's not mine," she said quickly, heaving herself up from the couch. "He likes to come in here at random times."

 

"Why don't you just keep him?" Hitomi questioned.

 

Minjoo was too focused on trying to get a hold of Seraph so she didn't answer Hitomi's question. She opened the door slightly so the dog could slide through.

 

 

"There you go, Seraph," Minjoo gave him a gentle push into Yujin's room, closing the door immediately after he entered.

 

 

"What kind of name is Seraph?" Hitomi snorted.

 

 

"A weird one maybe the SAME as his owner," Minjoo responded emphasizing the word weird and same with owner.

 

 

Returning back to the couch, she let out a sigh. Her heart pounded loudly in her ears, but she was grateful her friends weren't questioning her just yet.

 

So much for an exciting life I asked for university. Arrrgh it is all Yujin’s fault.

They were already in the kitchen and pulling out the ingredients when Yuri's voice made Minjoo freeze.

 

 

"Minjoo, why is there a large shirt on the floor, I don’t think you wear that type of boyish clothing?" Cold sweats forming on her head right now as she doesn’t know what to say that it is not hers.

 

 

"W-What?" Minjoo squeaked, poking her head out of the kitchen to look at what Yuri was staring at. Her jaw dropped after seeing Yujin's crumpled up shirt on the floor.

Hastily placing the onions back onto the counter, she dashed to pick up the shirt.

Minjoo laughed nervously.

"This apartment complex doesn't seem like it has a lot of weird people here, though," Sakura frowned.

 

 

"I'm just trying to be safe," Minjoo replied, spinning around and opening Yujin's door. From the kitchen, the girls couldn't see inside the room.

 

 

"I'm going to toss this in here," she said, flinging the shirt right into Yujin's face.

 

 

She felt satisfied to see her covered face but when Yujin slid it off to reveal her smirk, her eye twitched in irritation. So this is a part of your game huh. Two can play a game. Wait for me kiddo

 

"Your friends need help, Minjo unniiiee," Yujin whispered with a grin.

 

 

"Shut up," Minjoo glared at her, using all her strength to not slam her door shut.

 

 

Marching back into the kitchen, Minjoo had never felt such motivation before as she made sure the smell of kimchi and chicken drifted throughout her place.

 

"This is delicious!" Yuri exclaimed after the it was made.

 

 

"I'm surprised you can taste it with all the water you're chugging," Sakura laughed slightly at the glasses of water surrounding Yuri.

 

 

"Is it too spicy?" Minjoo asked, feeling just a touch of mild heat on her tongue. For some reason, she could always tolerate spicy food.

 

 

"It tastes exactly how it should be," Hitomi guaranteed, although she had three cups of water beside her.

 

 

"It's perfect," Sakura stated as she was nearly halfway done with her bowl.

 

 

"Thanks to you guys," Minjoo smiled.The three just finished their food and bid a goodbye to her.

 

"See you tomorrow, Minjoo," Sakura waved.

 

"Bye, guys," Minjoo returned her wave.

 

Minjoo was nanoseconds away from closing the door when there was a loud sneeze behind her.

 

"What was that?" Sakura questioned.

 

"I think my neighbor sneezed," Minjoo responded, looking behind her. "The walls here are really thin!"

 

"No kidding," Hitomi spoke, eyeing the neighboring door with judgment.

 

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow then! Thanks for coming!" Minjoo said shortly, giving another wave and abruptly shutting the door.

Once it was locked, she spun around to lean against the door with relief. The stress that was inside of her deflated like a balloon.

 

She felt a huge weight begin to float away from her chest; it made her pause to realize that she wouldn't have felt so stressed if it weren't for dumb YUjin.

 

 

"You girls sure do talk a lot!" Yujin yawned as she exited her room, hands stretching up to the ceiling.

 

 

Minjoo's eyes narrowed at the nonchalant Yujin.

 

 

"What is the matter with you?" she asked furiously, stomping towards her to make direct eye contact.

 

 

"What did I do?" Yujin gave her an innocent look with playful eyes.

 

 

"You!" she shouted, throwing her hands in the air. "You made me look ridiculous in front of my friends!"

 

 

"I didn't do anything!" she claimed.

 

 

Minjoo stared at Yujin feeling more enraged than ever. Searching for the closest object, she seized a pillow from the couch.

 

 

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Yujin smirked as Minjoo he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter