Confession,Birthdays,Premonition and Wishing Star

Love Polygon(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold texts are Minjoo’s thoughts

 

 

 

 

-

 

-

 

 

-

MINJOO!"

 

 

The poor girl just leaped up out of bed, shrieking in surprise.

 

 

What is the problem of this girl now. !

 

 

 

"Finally, you're up!" cheered an irritatingly familiar voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minjoo gritted her teeth. "You never failed to ruined my morning," she hissed, turning on her heel to face Yujin and Seraph who just gawked at the scene, "woke me up at this unearthly hour" - she didn't actually know what time it was, but she didn't care - "by screaming in my ear, for WHAT EXACTLY?!"

 

 

 

 

However, the cheerful duo was entirely unfazed by her anger. Rather, they chose to yell right back, reminding Minjoo of something she had certainly forgotten.

 

"IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY FRIGGIN' MORNING,GET UP AND GET DRESSED I WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING!"

 

 

 

 

-

-

-

 

"Let's go now, don’t dressed up so much," Yujin said, shuffling to her room. "Let me go get a shirt."

 

 

"Should I invite everyone else?"Minjoo asked before she entered the younger girl’s room.

 

 

"It's too early to see Chaewon and Duckie, you know?  Yujin shook her head. "We can invite them another day."

 

And today is our day only.

 

 

Minjoo paused, forcing down all the joy that wanted to blossom inside of her.

 

This is probably an unforgettable birthday then, for her to prepare something for me.

 

 

Once Yujin had put on one of the most wrinkled shirts Minjoo had ever seen in her life, they exited their stuffy apartment.

 

 

"It's hotter out here than it is at home," Minjoo grumbled.

 

 

"Don't think about it," Yujin commanded, leading her to where most of the people on the street were rushing off to.

 

They rode a taxi and goes to the place Yujin told her.

 

“Don’t open your eyes till we get there” Yujin sit so closed beside Minjoo in the taxi and put her two big hands on the older girl’s eyes ; not too loose or too tight just a right amount of pressure so she can’t see the road.

 

“Don’t cheat huh?” Yujin whisper to her and the spaced between them seems non-existent and both of their hearts flutter.

 

 

 

“I will let you off , for now and if I did not like what I see I will surely kill you” Minjoo hide her excitement with a mean attitude she wants to mask off until today.

 

The driver just looks at the two bantering on his mirror and smiled at himself.

 

Young love is so great huh.

 

 

After just a 30 minute ride, for once, it was Minjoo’s first time to gape at every single thing Yujin pointed out.

 

 

The beach was more stunning than she remembered it to be. Pictures of the ocean were dull compared to the real thing.

 

 

The warm sand constantly entered everyone's shoes, or sandals, but they didn't pay attention to much of it since their attention was focused on all the attractions surrounding them.

 

 

Yujin’s tour didn't finish until the sun was almost below the horizon, sinking into the ocean.

 

 

"This place is amazing," Minjoo sighed with content.

 

 

She swung her feet in the air as she sat on the edge of the rocky coastline, admiring the vibrant cotton candy sky above her.

 

 

"What would you do if I pushed you off on accident?" Yujin came up beside her.

 

"Don't do it!" Minjoo shrieked, bringing her feet up to the ground. "I don't know how to swim."

 

 

"I won't, I won't," Yujin assured with a chuckle. "Nobody has taught you how to swim?"

 

 

"Nobody wanted to teach me," she shook her head.

 

 

"I'll teach you then," Yujin responded. "It's not hard."

 

 

"Sure," she gave her a smile, accepting the offer.

 

 

They became silent while they watched the nearly finished sunset. When there was just one more shimmer from the ocean, the sky started to dim.

 

 

"Try not to slip," Yujin warned once they began to retreat to the small beach house Yujin rented.

 

"I won't—"

 

 

"You won't what?" Yujin smirked after having swooped down for Minjoo to catch her.

 

 

"Be quiet," she mumbled, straightening her back and returning to the sand.

 

 

She is surely planning some prank on me to spend money for my birthday huh…

 

I’m ready Yujin, but thank you I appreciate your effort..

 

 

"Yujin, dinner is ready!" A person called out once the sun began to settle down.

 

 

"Please don't tell me you’ve prepared this for me?," Minjoo stated with quickening footsteps to the house.

 

A table is set up inside the house with plates of food that is Minjoo’s favourites based on Yujin’ observation.

 

“So, please, be a princess today” Yujin held out her hand like a prince and pull the chair out for Minjoo.

 

Minjoo can’t contained the happiness she felt at this time and tears started to fall.

 

“Nobody ever prepared something like this for me, thank you Yujin”

 

Yujin, you make me fall every single day, please take care of my heart.

 

 

After the dinner. Yujin took her outside to the deck in the back of the house. She released her wrist when the back door was slid shut.

 

 

"Why are you being so quiet?" Minjoo stifled a laugh at her silence.

 

 

"I got this for you," Yujin said a bit too quickly. "I don't know if you'll like it, though."

 

 

Minjoo was speechless at the plain box containing a sparkling necklace inside of it. She couldn't think of anything to say.

 

 

"Thanks for putting up with me for these past few months," Yujin modestly scratched the back of her head as she continued stared at the necklace.

 

 

Blinking down at the necklace for several moments, she slowly peeked up at Minjoo.

 

 

Before she could stop herself, Minjoo leaped into her arms and gave her a tight hug.

 

 

"Thanks, Yujin," she smiled into her shoulder.

 

Somehow this scent is starting to be my favourite and it calms me, I don’t know if it is the soap or whatever but all I know is that my heart really chooses you Yujin.

 

 

"Happy birthday," Yujin spoke softly into her ear.

They embraced each other longer than a usual hug would last; neither of them pulled away until Minjoo felt as if her heart was going to explode.

 

“Before this day ends please listen to what will I say again KIM MINJOO”

 

 

 

Yujin start to read her reasons...from a piece of paper a crumpled one.

 

 

 

“Please listen and don’t banter with me today huh?!”

 

 

 

1. Unhygienic

 

"You hate how you always need to remind me to take a bath right,I promised to do better from now on?" Yujin just smile sweetly while reading the letter and gazed at Minjoo’s reaction.

 

Cool,she does not figh-

 

 

 

 

"Good that you know."Minjoo talked and supressed her laughter where did this conversation will go.

 

 

 

 

 

2. Young

 

"You like it when the one you will love is older than you since most girls preferred that right?”

 

 

 

"Since when did I say that?."Minjoo’s eyebrows suddenly furrowed.

 

 

Is it a confession or ways to annoy me Ahn Yujin?

 

 

 

3. Parents

 

 

“You haven’t told your parents you are living with the one you’ve hated on the first day of school?."

 

 

 

4. Scowl

 

 

"You're always scowling at me and smile sweetly to others” Yujin this time showed her pout and sigh.

 

 

I'll smile for you then

 

 

 

5. Pretty

 

"You're too pretty and sometimes I hate it!."

 

“Stop kidding me, Yujin, you have a fanbase in our school,duhh."

 

 

She is ro random today so what’s happening? It is just my birthday and she becomes so weird.

 

What do you expect Minjoo this dumb won’t confess so better if you make the first move now…

 

 

 

6. Mobile Legends

 

"You hate Mobile Legends."

 

"I make sacrifices. I covered my ears everytime you play that with Yena."

 

 

 

7. Arguments

 

"We argue too much at little things."

 

 

 

We wouldn't be arguing right now if you would just agree to be with me.

 

 

 

8. Sleep

 

"You're an early-riser, I like to sleep in."

 

 

 

 

If you're there with me I don't think I'll have trouble staying in bed longer.Words I wanna tell her but I won’t ruin her effort so I will let her talk for the mean time.

 

 

 

 

9. Father

 

 

"Your father's voice is scary when I heard some time when you talk to him.."

 

 

"He scares me too but he cares cause I am her only princess." Minjoo is touched by every little thing that Yujin knows without even asking her.

 

Please face control your blush now.

 

 

 

10. Movies

 

 

"I like action movies and you like romantic comedy movies." Yujin’s voice started to shake cause honestly this speech is out of her plan but nonetheless she need to pull it off, whatever may happens next.

 

Now or never Yujin,fighting!!

 

 

That describes pretty much every couple on the planet

 

 

 

11. Book

 

 

 

"You don't know what my favourite book is."

 

"I can find out. Yujin, what's your favourite book?"

 

 

 

12. Want

 

Before she can open Minjoo say something that make her stutter.

 

 

"We want different things in life Yujin."

 

 

 

"N-noooo, we want the same thing. You just won't admit it."

 

Your heart even don’t want to admit it.

 

 

 

13.Rumors

 

 

 

"Everyone will be talking about us."

 

"They already are."

 

 

As if living with you can be a secret anymore right? Yujin?

 

 

14. Ahn Clan

 

"You'll have to endure my controlling parents, including the elders."

 

 

 

Just give me alcohol before any gatherings and we'll be fine

 

 

 

15. Sweet

 

"I am not sweet, or nice, or gentle."

 

 

 

That's not the type of person I need

 

 

 

 

16. Drawings

 

"You think my drawings ."

 

"I'll pay for lessons for you."

 

 

 

 

 

17. Wonyoung

 

"Wonyoung is in love with me."

 

 

 

 

So am I

 

 

 

18. Future

 

“It means I am disobeying my parents and probably would stop supporting me from my studies from now on?"

 

 

 

"I'm not throwing away my chance for a future, I'm gaining one,I will work part time with you”

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter