Rejection

Love Polygon(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first thing Minjoo did the next morning was subtly check to see if her necklace from Yujin was still inside the necklace case with a huge smile on her face.

 

 

She just touches the box with so much care.

 

As if her heart is on it.

 

 

 

She wasn't planning on wearing it..

 

Losing it was her worst fear.

 

 

 

And I am not ready to announce it to others, I am still afraid of other people’s reactions.

 

This whole set up is new to me but with Yujin….

 

 

 

I feel complete

 

 

 

And this is her first gift to me; this is so precious to me. I can’t believe I am with Yujin now.

 

 

 

 

Unfortunately, Minjoo didn't have too much time to admire the shimmering necklace due to the tugs on her sleeve.

 

 

 

“Good morning!!” Yujin showed her toothy smile with a love-struck look on her face, forgetting she hasn’t brushed her teeth yet.

 

 

 

 

 “Let's go!" Yujin whispered in a rush.

 

 

 

"Where?" Minjoo whispered back curiously, shoving the necklace case beneath her.

 

 

“It’s the first day of school, don’t wanna be late” Yujin rushed out of Minjoo’s room and took a bathed in a flash.

 

 

They finished their breakfast silently for the first time.

 

 

Minjoo was about to go to school first, but she couldn't bring herself to once she heard the dishes loudly clinking against one another.

 

 

"Yujin, you have to be gentler!!," she scolded with a high pitched tone of her voice, she walked closer and demonstrate it. "Like this."

 

 

Standing beside her, she showed her how to do it right. Little did she know that Yujin did this on purposed to spent time with her.

 

Ehehe~your so weird when in love Yujin, calm down yourself, searching things on internet is helpful sometimes.

 

 

Dumb ways to make your girlfriend stay with you longer.

 

That is the article online I read.

 

 

"But it takes too long," Yujin complained.

 

 

"I'll help then," she replied.

 

 

Since when did she act like this?

 

Is she so cute ,ever?

 

 

 

Of course, Yujin didn't refuse the offer. She can hold Minjoo’s hand while washing the dishes too.

 

She back hugs her in some time.

 

And stole a kiss on cheek once..

 

 

“That is my dessert” Yujin just ran out to her room, to get her stuffs for school leaving flustered Minjoo in sink.

 

 

 

It was strange just how natural the conversation flowed out of them as they washed the remaining dishes.

 

 

 

"Who knew dirty dishes would bring us together?" Minjoo thought to herself with a smile dancing across her lips.

 

 

 

Everything becomes like flowery, rainbows, and unicorn, when she is in love

 

 

She liked Yujin—a lot.

 

 

 

-

-

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That morning Chaewon sat in her bed thinking about all the good times she had with Minjoo. She suddenly thought it was finally time to let those feelings out.

 

 

 

 

Finally all these years, I'll tell her how I feel once and for all.

 

 

Better late than never! Fighting Chaewon, you can do it!!!

 

 

You will finally be mine.

 

 

 

 

Chaewon said to herself thinking out load.

 

 

 

-

-

-

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile the teacher was discussing in  front, Chaewon could not take her eyes off of at  the girl she love as concentrated on her school work.

 

 

 

 

 

" I wonder what you are thinking?" Chaewon mumble to herself and lost in dazed in class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You look happier today, I wonder what happened on the vacation.

 

 

 

 

Maybe today is really a good day to confess.

 

 

 

 

You are even prettier now…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chaewon would care to answer this question." The teacher interrupts her daydreaming as she was not paying attention to class whatsoever. Chaewon was terribly lost in the subject as she stood up in class.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ummmmm…” Chaewon did not answer but instead just stuttered in front of class. And the rest just laugh at her for the first time, she acts like a fool.

 

 

 

 

 

Arrrgh !! Best way to impressed Minjoo huh !!

 

 

 

 

 

"I expect you to follow along more Chaewon, and then give me an irreverent answer like this. Which, you'll be studying in detention." Teacher authorized Chaewon as the whole class laughed at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aish, Kim Chaewon, focus on your studies first. Confession can wait later.

 

 

 

 

 

Later on that day after school Chaewon was moping the halls as Hitomi caught up to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You were funny today!." Hitomi teased.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 "Not really I was just lost in thought of something and I got distracted." Chaewon replied as she continued to mop the floors in the halls.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"The question was so easy, what happened to you today?." Hitomi replied still teasing Chaewon.

 

 

 

 

But you know I was worried to you.

 

 

What happened?

 

 

I wanna ask but I stop myself

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minjoo passed by Chaewon as she was continuing her school work.

 

 

 

 

 

"Chaewon, this afternoon I have to tell you something, so could you meet me at the park by then?." Minjoo offered which had Chaewon very surprised.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uh, sure I'll meet you at the park then." She got excited as she felt that she was being asked out on a date with Minjoo. Chaewon was so overjoyed that she was lost in thought again.

 

 

 

 

I need to look good later then.

 

What to do, what to do !!!

 

 

Need flowers or chocolates??

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Um, hello, Chaewon are you there?" Hitomi asked as she waved her hand in Chaewon face as she was still lost in thought.

 

 

 

-

-

-

 

Everyone was already leaving school. Chaewon left school campus to meet up with Minjoo at the park.

 

 

 

 

 

"This time I'm really going to confess to her after all these years of waiting this will finally be my chance." Chaewon spoke out loud in public daylight which drew the crowd's attention to her. Most of the crowd looked at Chaewon with an awkward silence others were happy on the fact she was going to confess.

 

 

 

 

 

"Uh oh…" Chaewon was shocked on the attention from the crowd as she ran away from them trying not to draw even more attention.

 

 

 

 

That evening she arrived at the park as she found Minjoo stand at the playground waiting for her. "Hey Minjoo I'm over here." Chaewon called out to her. "Chaewon you're here." Minjoo replied waving to her.

 

 

 

 

"So what did you want to tell me about, you go first?" Chaewon asked excited to be with Minjoo. Minjoo turned her back at Chaewon. "I’m sorry, Chaewon?"

 

 

 

 

 

"I am with someone now…." Minjoo continued.

 

 

 

"What ?" Chaewon replied

 

 

 

 

"I’m sorry that I prolonged this, I hope we can still be friends, I loved you, I swear just that my heart is own by someone new now." Minjoo said as she had her head down.

 

 

 

 

"I don't understand Minjoo I thought that we had something together…" Chaewon tried to defend.

 

 

 

 

Chaewon quickly placed her hands on Minjoo shoulder. "I LOVE YOU!" Chaewon shouted.

 

 

 

 

"I'm really flattered that you feel that way, but I'm afraid you're too late, maybe, maybe if you confessed when we were younger …." Minjoo replied.

 

 

 

 

Chaewon released her hands and Minjoo looked down at Chaewon.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm SORRY." Minjoo said as she bid farewell to Chaewon after her confession as she ran away from her.

 

 

 

 

 

Chaewon had her head down feeling like her suffered a heavy defeat, as she dropped down to her knees.

 

 

The weather become cloudy as the rain started pouring down really hard. Chaewon sat at the park swings very quietly deep in thought of what to do next.

 

 

 

So you really choose, Yujin huh , what a tough luck !!!

 

 

But at least no more waiting for nothing right?

 

 

 

Chaewon is talking to herself convincing herself that everything will be okay.

 

 

 

She dwelled over her rejection and sat at the park bench for an hour, not ready to go home as she remembers Minjoo’s face when she said sorry.

 

This is just a pity.

 

You will be okay Chaewon.

 

Don’t moped too long.

 

 

Don’t be..

 

 

 

 

 

As the flashback had already ended Chaewon still was sitting out in the rain dwelling.

 

 

 

 

Weather knew how to acting up huh?

 

Are you crying for me too??

 

 

Chaewon said to air as she just looks up at the sky.

 

 

No stars.

 

 

 

No moon.

 

 

 

 

No source of light that can brighten up her.

 

 

 

 

 

Everything is dark.

 

 

 

 

Even her heart is in dishevelled state now.

 

 

 

 

 

She then stood on her feet and headed home as she head was kneed down in depression on the way.

 

 

 

I just don’t get it, Yujin is not much better than me anyways.

 

 

-

-

-

"Well guess I'll call Hitomi and see what she says." Chaewon suggested as she called Hitomi.

 

 

 

"Hello." She answered the phone at her home.

 

 

 

"Hey, it's Chaewon." Chaewon replied on the phone.

 

 

 

"Oh Chaewon hey, you haven't called me like this before. What's up?" Hitomi asked.

 

 

 

 

“So Minjoo, rejected me" Chaewon asked.

 

 

 

 

Hitomi grew cautions at Chaewon. "Oh uh well, sorry I'm very busy at the moment. I'll talk to you later in another time." Hitomi said as she tried to erase the subject matter.

 

 

 

"Hitomi WAIT…" Chaewon shot back, but the phone already hung up.

 

 

 

As Chaewon lied in the dark in her room that night she still had Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter