Happy Ever After???

Love Polygon(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin had to carry Minjoo on her back on their way back home.

 

Your lucky that I really care for you cause if not I really won’t do it.

 

You start to become a pampering girlfriend.

 

“You want to know something?” Yujin asked teasingly.

 

Minjoo just tightened her hug to the younger girl and nod.

 

“Did you gain weight recently?”

 

“Whack*

 

 

And that’s the end where Yujin learned her lesson that asking a weight to Minjoo is a grave sin.

 

 

-

-

-

-

 

 

 

 

They reached their room and Yujin couched down gracefully to put Minjoo on the latter’s bed.

 

Minjoo was asleep and Yujin took a moment to admire her girlfriend’s beautiful face.

 

 

Sure you are much innocent  when asleep.

 

 

Yujin tucked Minjoo’s hair behind ear and kiss her forehead.

 

“Goodnight , 8 letters”

 

 

But nonetheless,

 

I would still choose you over and over again.

 

 

"Did you hav funNnNnn?" Minjoo mumble while sleeping.

 

 

“Ngghhf”

 

Dang did she heard those words???

 

 

“I have so much fun, but now you can rest well” Yujin answered nervously.

 

“I ammmmm fine”

The alcohol was still trudging through her system;

 

 

I didn’t know you had such low tolerance in alcohol, I would not let you drink next time.

 

Yujin could see it due to her sluggish movements and random pauses in her sentences.

 

Cute.

 

 

"Yeah, I'm sure you did too." Yujin said with a chuckle.

 

She does not hear it since she !!

 

 

-

-

-

 

 

"You know my mom used to sing a lullaby to me when I cannot sleep till I was 12 years old” Minjoo said with a slight shrug, falling back onto her bed.

 

I regret saying I won’t let you drink next time, I will do it once in a while to know your secrets.

Yeah I am right you are such a baby.

 

Her pink locks were splashed against the deep of her pillow.

 

Minjoo eyes practically glowed in the darkness when she opens it and stares at Yujin.

 

 

Yujin's heart jumped to .

Time is stopping now for Yujin as if it is a signal coming from Minjoo or what?

Yujin control yourself there is a right time for everything.

 

Breathe in …

 

 

 

That thing can wait.

 

She wanted to ask for it but the words refused to moved past her lips.

 

 

Minjoo’s red dress clung to her curves laying down more than they had when she was standing up.

 

 

Ahn Yujin don’t look.

 

She covered Minjoo with blanket.

 

 

Ahn Yujin was the of organized chaos.

 

On the outside, she was calm , cool, alright and collected.

 

On the inside, she could feel her passion.

 

 

"Can you leave now , I can managed, gotta fix myself before sleeping?" Minjoo's voice felt far away.

 

 

"Huh?" Yujin sounding clueless.

 

What is happening???

 

 

"Can you leave now?? Minjoo repeated again.

 

 

"Night, Minmin."

 

 

"Night night." Yujin left the room feeling stupidity takes over herself

 

 

Minjoo—still wasted and she took a chance to just gawk at her.

 

 The more Yujin think about it…she had been attracted to Minjoo since day one.

 

Just that I am coward.

 

Yujin wished she could see her in a dress like that more often.

 

Slap.

But hell, she wanted to see her without the dress.

 

Yujin slap herself to erased the dirty thoughts.

 

 

 

 

Yujin felt something magical is happening to her.

 

She was smiling.

 

It was small and no one could see it, but it made her heart jump a little.

 

 

-

-

-

 

Yujin shifted under the covers; with such a blasting phone on her side, she knew who it was already.

 

Yujin's hand fumbled as she tried to reach her phone on the night stand.

 

“Damn it, it is still early”

 

 

"Hello?" Yujin croaked out blinking to get used to the brightness of her phone.

"Hey daughter."

 

 

"Dad?"

 

 

“Where was the GOODMORNING YUJINIIE??!!Her father was only serious when…something was wrong.

 

 

"Did I wake you up, I need to talk to you?"

Yujin sat up straight. "No! I was awake already”

 

 

 

"Uh…" Yujin coughed "What's wrong Dad??”

 

"Your mother isn't improving. Sometimes she's okay. Often…well it's a struggle. She wanted to talk to you, but she's resting now."

"Oh."

 

Yujin was ashamed at how pathetic and weak her voice sounded.

"Do you need me there?"

 

 

"No!  She will call you when she wakes up, I love you, Yujin…"

 

"I'll have my phone check from time to time …tell her I love her and call me soon."

 

 

Yujin felt her chest give an unwavering twist and tug.

 

 

The conversation ended there and Yujin feels like her world is crushing.

 

"M-mom…" Her eyes were stinging but she had to stay strong! She cannot let Minjoo be sad for her so she keep things from her for now.

 

-

-

-

 

Minjoo sipped her tea as she and Yuri hanging out at the coffee bean.

 

"So mind to tell me what happened to you and Yena?" Minjoo asked letting one eyebrow raised.

 

 

"I am not ready , can we please not talk about her??!"

"Well? What should we do today???" Minjoo felt sad for her friend but she knows that she had no right to interfere with their relationship.

 

 Minjoo reached out and patted her friends' arm.

"Maybe it wasn't meant to be I mean me and Yena." Yuri’s voice becomes melancholic.

 

"Don't be ridiculous. I know Yena will crawl back to you soon!"

 

 

"What, that is impossible Minjoo some things cannot be fix no matter how hard we try cause the other half is shattered?"

 

It’s going to be a long day.Minjoo thought.

 

 

-

-

-

Yujin had a headache by the time she was finished.

 

Her heart jumped when she heard the front door open. Yujin closed the document, glaring a little at the 'save' button.

 

"Hey Minjoo!" She greeted.

 

She gave Yujin a lazy wave before retreating into the kitchen. Yujin quickly followed her, almost tripping down.

 

“Hey. You okay, something bad happened???"

"Mm. Tired, that's all, Yuri is so sad the whole day." Minjoo answered quietly as she opened the fridge. Yujin leaned against the doorframe as she watched her. Minjoo eyebrows were knit together,  shoulders down,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter