Sinking

Love Polygon(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin woke up too early in the morning

 

 

You can do it Yujin.

 

This is the last day.

 

Tomorrow you will gonna say to Minjoo no matter what will be her reaction.

 

 

 

Minjoo decided in disgruntlement. She slip in to the bathroom befor Yujin can see her horrible state.

 

 

 

Who would have thought that from strangers to friends we become lovers.

Its cliche as if we are meant to be.

 

 

 

She does not know when this thing starts that she feel so concious to look good in front of Yujin she likes it that if the younger girl sees her , jaw will drop , stunning like that.

 

 

 

Chuckle.

 

 

 

Unfortunately she was not at her prettiest state when she first work up in the morning.

 

 

 

Well that is only her opinion since Yujin is whip for her no matter what she wears and with or without make up on.

 

 

 

Hair was a disgracefull messed.

 

Face pale and colourless,

 

add more to her insecurity is dark circles under her eyes,

 

and a little bit of dried drool on her chin.

 

 

 

 

"So much for being pretty huh, Kim Mijoo"

 

 

 

Minjoo hurried as quickly and quietly as she could into the bathroom.

 

She locked the door.

 

Starting to brush her teeth until her breathe smelt fresh mint and a milky pearl teeth, she then brush her hair and untangled the knots on it before she carefully applied make up and lipstick to make her lips kissable.

 

I will be alluring as possible as i look.

 

 

 

 

It was time perfectly as the sun rose up enough to peek the bathroom door and shine onto Yujin's face. Yujin just wait for her girlfriend to finished her morning routine before they cook their breakfast or just eat outside.

 

 

"Minjoo?"

 

 

"Good morning," Minjoo purred out flirtatiously as she preened a little and walked closer to the sofa where Yujin just casually laying, "did you sleep well?"

 

 

 

 

Yujin stared dumbly at her.

 

 

 

Did she forget her cold treatment to me yesterday?

I dunno what is happening right now but i guess i will just go with the flow.

 

 

"Pfft!" Yujin snorted as she yanked Minjoo's hand on her eyes. . "Minjoo, you weirdo! why are you wearing make up so early in the morning, do you have somewhere to go???"

 

 

 

"I'm not being weird!" Minjoo snapped indignantly. "This is how I naturally look."

 

 

 

Yujin outright laughed so loud at that statement.

 

 

 

 

ah, what is so natural about that.

 

Too much make up and red lipstick.

 

Chuckle.

 

 

 

 

Minjoo crossed her arms and pouted sulkily like a kid that needs attention at which seemed to only serve to make Yujin laugh even harden than before!

 

 

 

"Minjoo," Yujin grinned widely as eyes twinkled in amusement, "I've seen you first in the morning everyday, remember? We are living together for quite long already even before i confessed to you. Your hair is usually a mess and there's always a bit of drool stuck on your chin."

 

 

"Hmmph!"

 

 

 

She had forgotten about the nth time that, also hadn't sunk into her that it meant she's already seen her in the first morning horribleness.

 

 

 

Kim Minjoo you are being stupid.

 

Stupidly, crazily , in love with this puppy.

 

 

 

 

It really rook out the romance of their blossoming relationship.

 

 

 

 

Minjoo would have sulked about that all day just to be with Yujin like this….

 

 

 

 

How i wish we could be like this forever Yujinnie.

 

I dunno what will i do if you leave me no matter the reason is.

 

You make me fall for you and luckily you catch me but i hope you will take care of my heart.

 

 

 

 

….but then Yujin grabbed her head and pulled her down into the sweetest, most spine tingling, kiss yet. "I don't get why you wear so much make up in the morning, ," she murmured against her lips, "you're prettier without it, i mean no matter what you want your still pretty effortlessly.."

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Minjoo, forgive me"

 

 

Minjoo beamed in reply before she rewarded her girlfriend with lot of kisses.

 

 

 

It was a very good morning. Minjoo smiled genuinely.

 

It was the last morning. Yujin smiled bitterly.

 

 

 

-

-

-

To be honest at this point Yena really should know better than to accept a drink from Jurina.

 

I should not be here drinking.

 

I should be at Yuri apologizing for my mistakes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter