Playing with Fire

Love Polygon(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Krinngg, Krinngggg” The sound of Minjoo’s alarm blasting on her room and she woke up in less than a minute.

 

Why do days pass so easily, spring break should have been longer!!

 

Minjoo got up with brows furrowing and turn off the annoying alarm.

 

 

She had received plenty of sleep, but she let out a yawn while trudging to the bathroom. She lazily brushed her teeth having forgotten how much work it took to simply get ready for school.

 

"Today is definitely going to be a good day," she sighed to herself in delight, happily sliding her lunch off the counter and heading for the door.

 

 

 

The morning spring breeze instantly relaxed her as it brushed against her legs. The light pink cherry blossom petals slowly dipping to the ground was utterly calming.

 

 

She softly hummed while stepping down each stair. It wasn't until she reached the ground when she realized who had slipped her mind.

 

 

"Yujinnnnnie,!" she exclaimed, sprinting up the stairs and hurriedly unlocking the door.

 

I’m so glad that I even forgot a person.

 

" Wake up!" she shouted as she pounded on the closed door with her fist.

 

 

 

Minjoo pressed her ear against the door to listen for any shuffling around. When she heard silence, she knew she had to go in.

 

 

"Get up!" she yelled frantically after seeing her still lying down in bed.

 

 

 

"Later," Yujin shifted in her bed and turned away from her.

 

 

 

"We have school and why you can’t get up on your own!" she told her as she reached over to snatched away her blanket.

"Minguri, I don’t wanna get upppppp" Yujin groaned and attempted to feel the air for her blanket but was disappointed when she couldn't find it.

 

"We have to go to school,"

 

 

Though I hate to admit to you, you look cute disheveled in your bed now. It makes me want to cuddle with you and sleep next to you.

 

"Are we late?"

 

 

"We will be if you don't get up"

 

 

“Want to take a bath with me?” Yujin as she pulled Minjoo closer and fall on top of her.

 

 

 

"Do you need to sleep with just a sports bra and stop doing this to me every morning?" she tries to stand up but Yujin’s gripped tighter and look directly at her eyes softly.

 

"I thought you didn't mind it,"

 

"I don't, but—"

 

 

 

Minjoo didn't get to finish her sentence as Yujin cut her off by pushing her away and run to the bathroom, closing the bathroom door on her.

 

If I didn’t do that Minjoo I don’t know what my lewd mind does to you, I’m sorry my future girlfriend I promise I will confess soon….

 

"I'm going to hide her hot sauce again," she muttered to herself, sitting on the couch to wait on her.

 

 

 

"You can go to school without me," Yujin said when she started to button up her shirt.

 

 

 

"I want some company,"

 

"Weirdo, well let's go to school."

"Okay," she smiled as she surged up from the couch.

 

 

Unknown to them while their relationship starts to blossom, their two friends Yuri and Yena starts to play with fire ever since that drunken kiss.

 

(READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)

.

.

.

It shouldn’t have happened Yuri knows it in the first place.

 

 

Why did I let it happen?

 

That was the question taunting her.

 

 

Yuri laid motionless on her queen sized bed, staring up at her ceiling in absolute silence. The cold surface send chills throughout her body, and the only source of heat was the warm hands on her waist.

 

 

As Yuri moved, Yena’s body followed her unconsciously and her is now facing Yuri.

 

I envied how you can sleep so peacefully after what we have done. We are childhood friends; do you remember that? You are the one who stood up for me when I was bullied in our grade school. I wonder if you really love Minjoo or you just really want to bang anyone who’s throwing themselves to you.

 

Me?

 

 

I couldn’t even get a wink of sleep.

 

 

Upon instinct, Yuri rose up and began seeking her discarded clothing, mixed in along with Yena.

 

Yuri shakily recollected her clothing then proceeded to dress even her mind is still in shock. After finishing, she took a new blanket and draped it over Yena’s .

 

She walks out of her room and wandering to the living room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter