To the Moon and Back

Love Polygon(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The trio Yujin, Minjoo and Yena stiffly stood in front of each other, staring at each other blankly.

 

A scenario that wish Minjoo was a drama but it is her reality.

 

What’s happening here, Yena and Minjoo thought at the same time.

 

 

Minjoo's mouth gaped open at Yena's startled eyes.

 

 

She hoped that if she stayed frozen like she was, she'd disappear and this thing is just a nightmare.

 

You are doom Kim Minjoo, what are you doing.

 

Goodbye silent life.

 

Goodbye Mom and Dad

 

 

Your daughter will be bullied by Yujin’s fan girls in school now.

 

I will be a Shan Cai without Hua Ze Lei.

 

 

"What am I still doing here, I’m asking you the same thing KIM MINJOO?" Yena inquired.

 

 

 

"W-What I was going to say was," Minjoo is stuttering that her words babbled out of the air without sense at all.

 

 

"How did you unlock her door?" Yena's eyes narrowing at Minjoo skeptically.

 

 

"Well, you see—"

 

 

 

"Minjoo and I are living together," Yujin blatantly revealed with her arms crossed as she is leaning on the wall.

 

 

"You're what?" Yena's eyes widened.

"Yujin, what are you saying?" Minjoo hissed, giving her a hard stare in the eye as if sending a message to Yujin to cover up things.

 

I just want Yena to know that you are mine so she’s stop pursuing you.

 

 

"That girl ," Yujin pointed a finger to Minjoo, "and I are living together."

 

 

 

 

"Minjoo, is this true?" Yena asked with disbelief.

 

 

Does it mean, they are in a relationship and deceiving all of us?

 My first love seems going further and further away right in front of my eyes now.

 

 

 

Minjoo held her breath; there was no possible way of her lying her way out. Her secret was out.

 

 

"It's true," she averted her gaze to the floor. "Yujin and I are living together but we are just roommates nothing more nothing less." She was explaining it hard to Yena, even herself doesn’t know why she cares what will Yena think about her.

 

 

 

 

"How did this even happen?" Yena looked at them incredulously.

 

 

 

"Long story short, there weren't any apartments left and our landlord gave both of us this one," Minjoo explained.

 

 

 

"You do know if Yujin fans know that, you'll be in major trouble, right and lot of other things to consider, Yujin can’t live with other girl, she is already—dyy…..dssfds?" Yena can’t finished what she’s gonna say as Yujin hastily covered .

 

 

"What?" Minjoo gasped.

 

 

"Didn't you know that?" Yujin raised an eyebrow.

 

 

 

"Obviously I didn't!" she shouted. "If I did, I wouldn't have moved in with you because I stay at Korea for a peaceful life not to become a victim of bullying!"

 

 

"We need to get Minjoo a new apartment," Yena stated firmly.

 

 

 

"What?" Yujin and Minjoo said at the same time.

 

 

"Knowing that you're living with her leaves a bad taste in my mouth," Yena shook her head in disapproval.

 

I can’t bear to see you with my friend, I like you Minjoo, please let me proved it to you.

 

 

 

Minjoo was clueless on what to say. Sure, living by herself in a new apartment sounded nice, but somewhere inside of her she didn't want to leave.

 

I started to feel safe around Yujin and I am sure that my life had been great these past few weeks living with her.

 

 

 

"I don't want Minjoo to leave," Yujin replied plainly and threw a glare at her friend.

 

 

 

Are you really doing this Yena? Will you really fight with me?

 

 

 

"I don't want to leave either," Minjoo agreed in a whisper.

 

 

Yena gave them an unfamiliar look with a mix of emotion in her eyes it has disdain, pain, jealousy.

 

 

 

"I-It's not bad living with her," Minjoo confessed. "We have boundaries."

 

 

 

She trotted over to the middle of the apartment and showed where the invisible line was.

 

 

 

"See?" she presented. "I can't go on Yujin’s side and she can't go on mine."

 

 

 

"That was a smart thing to do," Yena complimented. "Who knows whatYujin would do if that line didn't exist."

 

Sorry, bro but Minjoo is more important to me. You are still my friend but I won’t give up without fighting she is not yours in the first place.

 

 

"It was actually my idea," Yujin spoke with an eye roll.

 

 

"She's telling the truth," Minjoo muttered.

 

 

 

"I didn't know what type of girl Minjoo was when I first met her, so I wanted Seraph and I to be safe," Yujin stated casually.

 

 

"Hey!" she frowned.

 

 

Yena looked at Yujin for a while and when she looked away, she released a deep sighed.

 

 

 

"Are you going to tell anyone?" Yujin eyed her nervously, feeling as if her best friend held her fate.

 

 

 

"I won't say anything on one condition," Yena negotiated.

 

 

 

"What's the condition?" Minjoo asked, glancing at Yujin and seeing an uninterested expression across her face. It irritated her.

 

Do you not really care what’s going to happen to me Yujin huh? You are so calm.Arrrgh, your face I wish pimple would show ,so your pretty face would be imperfect….

 

 

 

"I'm going to come here once a week to see if everything is okay," Yena said forcefully.

 

 

 

"That's it?" Minjoo raised an eyebrow at how simple the condition was.

 

 

"That's it," she nodded.

 

 

 

"Okay then,we'll let you come over once a week."

 

 

"You just want to come here for Minjoo's cooking, aren’t you?" Yujin accused.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter