Something New and Letting Go

Love Polygon(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning, Minmin," Yujin greeted from the kitchen as Minjoo exited the bathroom.

 

 

"What do you want?" Minjoo raised a suspicious eyebrow

 

 

.

"Am I not allowed to tell you good morning?" she inquired.

 

 

"Not unless you want something," she replied, walking past Yujin to get her schoolbag in her room.

 

 

"I don't want anything!"

 

She gave her a skeptical look; the younger girl was never this friendly in the morning.

 

Something was not right, I need to be ready for any prank in any minute or hot sauce on my food again.

 

 

 

"Well, alright," she chose to play along with it. "Good morning to you, too."

"Let's go," Yujin beckoned her to leave for school together.

 

.

"Are you humming?!" Minjoo exclaimed while they walked together.

 

 

"I'm in a good mood,"

 

 

"Why's that?" Minjoo gave a curious look.

 

 

"You ask too many question, hey let's play two truths and one lie again!"

 

 

Minjoo turned her head towards Yujin with bewilderment. After glancing at radiant hazel eyes and cheeky deep dimples she allowed her smile reveal itself.

 

 

 

Yujin’s energetic mood was just too contagious just like a puppy.

 

.

"The first one is a lie," Minjoo declared when Yujin was finished with statements.

"Nope, the second one is a lie,"

 

"But you always eat your dessert before dinner!" she pointed out.

 

 

"That's what I want you to think," Yujin remarked with an index finger shaking towards her.

 

 

Minjoo stared at her expressionlessly, but she couldn't hold it in anymore.

 

 

"What's up with that?" she asked in-between laughs. She wiped her tears away once she ran out of laughter.

 

 

"That's better," Yujin smiled, watching her regain her composure.

 

 

"What?" she questioned, not realizing they were already walking past the school gates until she looked around.

 

 

"You looked weird last night, now your eyes are brighter."

 

I can’t stand my princess being sad, so me being dumb sometimes is acceptable.

 

Does Chaewon’s presence bother you this much?

 

 

"They weren't bright yesterday?" she countered.

 

 

"They seemed distant,"

 

 

"Oh," was all Minjoo could say.

 

 

Something inside of her fluttered at the thought of Yujin noticing the small things about her; she kept it to herself.

 

 

"Your cheeks are red, something happened?" Yuri instantly noted when Minjoo sat down in her seat.

 

 

"Are they?" Minjoo patted her cheeks to see how warm they were, but to her surprise, they were scolding hot.

 

 

"Did Yujin tell you something? You walked in with her," Hitomi smirked.

 

 

"I was just thinking about this show I watched last night," Minjoo bluffed.

 

 

She was never going to admit that a simple observation by Yujin made her cheeks light up. It was too embarrassing to even admit.

My heart is beating so fast with just a simple act of care by that cold dumb puppy?

 

 

Once everyone was situated in their seats, Yujin watched Minjoo and Chaewon eagerly.

 

What the , bastard stop flirting with my Minjoo.

 

 

Yujin is glaring at Chaewon but seems that other people does not see it since they are busy on their own.

 

"Let me have some of that," Chaewon reached over to her desk to steal a bit of her lunch.

 

 

"That's mine!" Minjoo shouted, attempting to get it back.

 

 

Yujin pressed her hand against to keep herself from doing something scandalous.

 

.

Chaewon stretching her arm out in the air that exceeded Minjoo's height was a sight Yujin would never tolerate now.

 

 

 

" You are so possessive over your food, you can just buy anything later, stop being a " Yujin scoffed.

 

 

Minjoo immediately sent her a glare.

 

 

"But your food is good," Yujin pouted.

 

 

She opened to retort something back, but seeing that pout made her mind completely blank.

 

 

"That pout should definitely be illegal," Minjoo thought to herself as she turned back around with a huff.

 

 

 

Somehow surviving throughout the rest of the day, everyone was grateful when the class just finished.

 

 

 

"Let's go, let's go!" Minjoo bounced in place enthusiastically.

 

"Are you sure you're the same age as us?" Hitomi rolled her eyes.

 

 

"Doesn't look like it," Chaewon chuckled to herself, exiting the classroom before anybody could respond.

 

I think I just made a progress today? I just flirt with her and she respond to me right?

 

 

"Why don't we invite Chaewon one of these days?" Yuri suggested.

 

I need to be busy to forget Yena. I mean I can’t forget her, all the pain she caused.

 

 

"She has stuffs to do," Minjoo responded.

 

 

"How do you know?" Yuri asked.

 

 

Silently observed what would be Yena’s reaction. Is she gonna be jealous?

 

"She probably talk to her too much," Yena snickered.

 

 

Is this the only way we can talk? You pretend to be okay and that last night is fine?

 

Yena looks at Yuri’s eyes but the latter just look down escaping Yena’s pleading eyes.

 

Farther up in the group, Minjoo viewed Yujin and Wonyoung standing beside each other.

 

 

The feeling from last night surrounded her chest again—heavy and gloomy. But she ignored it and returned to listening to Yena's jokes.

 

 

This was not the time to wonder why this dark feeling was happening.

.

.

.

The group decide to chill out at Wonyoung’s family restaurant.

 

"Here it is!" Wonyoung eventually presented a large building.

 

 

"This place is huge!" Yuri blurted out, tilting her head back to see the whole building.

 

 

"Come inside," Wonyoung widened the large wooden doors for the group.

 

 

The group randomly picked a table, dividing in half and sliding into either side of the table.

 

 

Minjoo's eye twitched when she noticed Yujin sitting right across from her. She could feel the tips of her shoes pressing against hers under the table.

 

 

 

 

"Hey, Hyewon-unnie," Wonyoung waved from the table as a woman with lengthy black straight hair stood at the edge of the table.

 

 

 

"You have a lot of friends, Wonyoung and specifically look at one particular girl," Hyewon smiled at the group. "Nice to meet you! I'm Wonyoung's sister, Hyewon, I’m the manager."

 

I wonder what was her name. She is so pretty she does not look like a Korean.

 

“You knew Yujin already so, I will introduced you to others that you don’t know, on the left side was Yujin,Yena, Minjoo,Yuri and on the right side of the table was Sakura, Chaeyeon and Hitomi”

 

So her name is Sakura, I’m certain that she is not Ko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter