Handsome Disaster

Handsome Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You pulled away from Hoseok’s hold on you and reality hit you like a ton of bricks. Suddenly you felt guilty of using Hoseok like you did. You didn’t kiss him because you had feelings, but because you finally wanted to make that , Jenny go away. You were tired of her scrutiny and prodding and you weren’t going to let her walk all over you anymore. It was time that you had done something instead of playing nice. But, instead you realized that you should have let it go, because now Hoseok had the wrong idea. It wasn’t that you didn’t like him, because sure the kiss felt, really, really amazing. And maybe you were a little jealous that Jenny would cling to Hoseok like she did. But, ultimately that wasn’t why you did it.

You looked down at your feet and thought about what you should do, while Hoseok looked at you panting and searching your face for any sort of response. He looked at you afraid that it was just him who was impacted by the kissing and felt foolish. He slowly started to withdraw his hands from either side of you and lean away. He was getting tired of your silence and was beginning to feel the bitterness of the rejection.

“I’ll see you later then” he said softly turning away from you and beginning to walk away.

You started to panic that you’d ruined everything. It would be a lie to say that you didn’t feel anything for Hoseok at this point. And now that he has made his point of being serious about pursuing you, your heart fluttered a little more at the thought of him. All of his subtle touches and him leaning into you during class made the hair stand up on the back of your neck and gave you butterflies in your stomach. You finally gathered the courage to face him after your embarrassing make-out in front of everyone. He was just turning around the corner when you ran after him and grabbed his arm, stopping him in place.

He stopped and looked up at you a little embarrassed by his confession and hurt by your silence. You didn’t know what to do, since you were just winging everything. And truth-be-told you were scared senseless to pursue a relationship with Hoseok. Being in a relationship at all was a completely new concept for you, and you were terrified that you couldn’t meet Hoseok’s standards.

You slid your hand down Hoseok’s arm and grabbed his hand, softly lacing your fingers through his. His eyes widened slightly at your movements and he inhaled a deep breath. You noticed how your small sign of affection impacted him and brought your joined hands up to your lips and kissed the knuckles of his hand lightly.

“Okay” was all you said and all you needed to say.

Hoseok looked up at you hopefully and a small smile started to tug at his lips. He looked at you sweetly like you had just pardoned any debt and forgiven any of his sins. He opened his mouth like he wanted to say something and then closed it. He brought your intertwined hands from your lips to his and he kissed the top of your hand sweetly and softly.

“Let’s just take things slow okay?” you asked him

He nodded and gave you a sweet and adoring smile. Finally he pulled you into his warm embrace hugging you and keeping you there as long as he could.

“Thank you” he said in your ear before he held the back of your head and gave you a small kiss on the cheek.

You laughed lightly at his cute display of affection and pulled away from him. He grunted in protest at your separation and pouted like a child. He pawed at your shoulders in attempt to pull you back into his embrace. You giggled at his quick attachment and leaned into him again and he quickly wrapped you in his arms once more.

“Don’t run away from me so quickly.” He said with a chuckle in his voice

“Hoseok we have to go to class now!” you said checking your phone for the time

“I don’t want to go” he said tightening his hold around you.

“Come on, we have to go” you defended and poked Hoseok’s stomach

But you realized that it was the wrong choice to make when your finger met the concrete abs that were hidden underneath his clothes. Your finger bent backwards and a shooting pain went through your finger. You pulled your hand away and hissed at the pain. Hoseok was shocked to see you hurt and immediately grabbed your shoulders and tried to assess the issue.

“Damn your abs!” you yelled quietly to Hoseok.

“You don’t like my abs?” he asked in utter disbelief

You looked up at him and noticed his shocked expression and rolled your eyes. What a dumb question. Of course anything with eyesight and hormones liked his abs. He was practically a walking god.  You laughed at such a thought and decided to play a trick on him.

“Honestly, I think it’s too much.” You said with a slight frown

“WHAT!” he almost screamed with eyes that were as large as saucers.

“What?” you asked about his loud shriek

“You don’t think I look good?” he asked you with disbelief and you lightly shook your head no.

“So wait, so you mean that this…” he said lifting up his shirt and exposing his washboard abs “doesn’t look good?” he asked once more

You looked down at his exposed abs and took a minute to appreciate them before you went back to playing games with Hoseok. However, two girls walked past and gasped at Hoseok’s exposed torso and immediately pulled out their phone to take pictures. You noticed the girls’ enthusiasm for Hoseok’s body and reached forward to pull his shirt down in the right place.

“They like my abs!” he stated pointing at the girls and still pouting like a child with his lips puckered up and his eyebrows wrinkled.

You stuck your tongue out at Hoseok and picked up your back pack and began to walk to class with or without him. You were already behind in the math class and didn’t want to fall back any farther.  Hoseok didn’t wait very long to see you walk off because as soon as you walked around the corner he was right back at your side taking your backpack away from you again. He held your backpack with one hand and held your hand with his other free hand, massaging small circles into your skin with his thumb. You looked down at your hands and smiled up at Hoseok who was smiling down at you.

But, the happy moment didn’t last too long. It felt like every girl was slowly killing you with their gaze. You looked around and saw girls whispering and some were even openly pointing at you and Hoseok holding hands. You walked quickly and Hoseok sped up to match your pace. Reaching your math building was like a rush of fresh air and you were ready to relax, away from all of the stares of strangers. Hoseok could read you like a book and saw how uncomfortable you were and stopped in front of you. You looked up at him curious as to why he stopped and looked so serious.

“Angel, ignoring the stares stops them from getting the attention that they want a lot quicker” he said to you with a stern voice.

“I know… I’m just not used to it” you confess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter