Handsome Disaster

Handsome Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up to the feeling of burning on your back. Once, twice you blinked your eyes willing the sleepiness to fade away from your vision. You found the sun peeping in from the window and spreading its rays across your and neck. Hoseok was still beneath you sleeping peacefully. You tried to as softly as possible move off of Hoseok and scoot over to your side of the bed. You felt bad for sleeping on top of him the entire night, hoping that he wouldn’t be too sore from both the fight and your weight bearing down on him all night. You reached around yourself looking to take Hoseok’s arm that was placed lightly on the small of your back off so you could roll over to your side without waking him. You grasped his hand and raised it softly. You were just about to roll over, when Hoseok placed his hand firmly against your back and rolled over with you, now taking his turn at laying on top of you. He laid down on top of you belly to belly and rested his weight on his arms that he had bent at elbow to support his head.

“Good morning” he said in a chipper, mischievous voice

You giggled at him in shock that he was actually awake and at his early morning playfulness. You smiled at him and brushed his messy hair out of his face. You admired his beautiful smile and ran the tips of your fingers over the surface of his beautiful, unblemished skin. How in the world could you be so lucky to be living in this moment in time? How in the world could someone so perfect be mutually interested in you? You thought to yourself. Hoseok just looked back down at you with complete love and adoration in his eyes. Much like you were he felt like he was dreaming behind wrapped up with you flesh to flesh. He leaned forward and kissed you softly before he trailed sweet kisses across your cheeks, neck, shoulders and across your chest.  You intertwined your fingers into his hair and ran them through his hair. Your subtle touches caused him to settle down on you with his head on your chest and he closed his eyes once more, relishing the feeling of you touching him.

“Are you going back to sleep?” you asked him with a smile

“No, I’m just resting my eyes” he said and you playfully poked his cheek

He smiled at your reaction to his joke and looked up at you. He watched you as you watched him for a moment before letting out a sigh. He frowned and propped his head on his hands once more.

“I wish I could stay here with you, but Minhyuk and I have a couple of places to go.” He pouted

“Oh…” you started “well, when will you be back?” you asked him meekly

“I don’t know how long it will take us” he answered back.

You just nodded your head and relaxed against the bed. Your moment of paradise was too swiftly cut off by reality. Hoseok noticed your change in emotion and leaned in to give you a long kiss before he rolled away from you to his side of the bed. He got up from his side of the bed and walked to the bathroom.

Your eyes widened when you saw his figure. The back muscles were chiseled and tight, and his waist was small. It made his shoulders look unbelievably broad. His legs were thick and powerful and his muscles flexed naturally on their own. And lastly your eyes rested on his . You smiled as you recognized the small scratch marks that you left across each cheek. His was tight and firm, hardly moving as he walked. He turned around to catch you staring at him, feeling your gaze hot on his body. You giggled like a kid and quickly threw the covers over your head, hiding you blush and smile. Hoseok laughed before getting in the shower.

You stayed in bed and played on your phone while Hoseok showered and got dressed. He put on socks and walked over to your side of the bed. He gave you a kiss to your lips and you grabbed his head, not allowing him to leave your side. You continued to kiss him and he laughed at you, displaying your reluctance to let him go. His smile and laughter sparked the same emotion in you making you laugh and smile along with him. He pecked you on the lips for the last time before pulling away.

“I have to go now. Be good while I’m gone.”

He winked at you before he put a hat on over his floppy hair and left the bedroom.  You sat in bed for a bit and just enjoyed the feeling of being in your boyfriend’s sheets. You were happily thinking about Hoseok when Sera came barging through the door. He took one glance at your bare shoulders and your messy hair and jumped on top of you on the bed.

“I knew it, I knew it!” she said starting to bounce on top of you “You two did it last night didn’t you?” she asked wiggling her eyebrows at you.

You laughed, embarrassed at her blunt question and covered your face with the sheets once again.

“No, no, no.” she said trying her best to pry the sheets away from your telling face “you can’t hide! I know you two finally did it!”

You laughed and tried your best to remain covered by the sheets, trying not to flash your goods to your best friend.

“Okay, it smells like in this room…” she said standing up and walking towards the bedroom door “take a shower and then come have some breakfast with me”

She left the room and you sat up in the bed. It was already eleven and you had homework and assignments that you still needed to do. You sighed deeply for a moment before you decided to get up and make your way to the shower and officially start your day.  

You the hot water and allowed for it to warm up before you stepped into the immediate cold stream. You brushed your hair out and brushed your teeth. Afterwards you looked at yourself in the mirror. After spending a night with Hoseok you suddenly felt more confident with yourself. The little things that bothered you seemed to be less important now. You ran your hands across your chest and your stomach and stopped them on your hips, just above the bruising from Hoseok’s powerful grip on you. You smiled as you replayed the moments in your head from last night. The kisses, the touches, Hoseok’s powerful body hovering above and below you. His beautiful and intoxicating grunts and curses.

You started to breathe harder as you thought about Hoseok and how much your feelings had changed for him in the matter of weeks. It was bizarre to you know to think that at one point you didn’t like him. But now knowing more about him and knowing his worth you’ve come to realize that he is an absolute treasure. There was no one who you could imagine yourself being with at this point.

You finally stepped under the steady stream of the shower and washed away all of the sweat and evidence of your and Hoseok’s love. You re shaved your legs and scrubbed yourself thoroughly. With both your own and Hoseok’s drive you knew that you would need to constantly keep your hygiene up and shave constantly. You allowed yourself to stand under the hot water for a few more minutes before you star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter