Handsome Disaster

Handsome Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your heart had stopped as you heard the words come out of and you choked up every time that it replayed in your mind. Could this really be the end of the two of you? It seemed unfair to be angry that Hoseok had moved on, especially since you were the one to push him away. But all that you needed was some time and space to clear your mind and resolve and come to terms that what had happened, happened. So you cried yourself to sleep. More like dry-heaved yourself to sleep. You weren’t sure that you actually had the capability to produce tears anymore. You had cried more times the last few weeks then you could actually count and at this point who was keeping track.

So you did what any other girl would do. You went out and you got ice cream and lots of wine. The only two things that could even come close to replicating the feeling of feeling full and alive again. You didn’t have any brilliant plans to share or go out and actually do anything, you just wanted to sit in your room, by yourself and stuff yourself full with sugar and alcohol and watch movies by yourself.

You don’t know when you actually passed out or how many movies you got through in the night, but when you woke up the only thing that you could feel was a puffy face, a sore throat and a raging headache sided with a lack of sleep. And although it was pathetic if felt good to at least not feel sorry for yourself for a minute or be occupied with your reoccurring thoughts of Hoseok or Shownu.

You rolled out of bed, jumped in the shower and brushed your teeth. You stared at yourself in the mirror for a minute and silently made a pledge that you weren’t going to let the end of things with Hoseok be then end of you or your happiness. Tomorrow you were going to start things fresh. You were going to wake up at a decent time, make breakfast and actually make yourself look like a decent human being instead of a walking dead woman. The only way that you were going to get out of your funk is if you made yourself get over it, and so far nothing you were doing was helping. If anything you probably felt worse about yourself for not doing anything for yourself. You made yourself a cup of coffee and then put a smile on your face. If you had anything at least it was that solo cup of golden brew to get you through the morning.

Getting out of the door you were on your way to campus when you heard the sound of a motorcycle and your heart stopped when you peeped up to see Hoseok on his bike along with a girl in a small dress and heels that screamed “ me”. You couldn’t see her face, and you were partially glad. I you had seen that she was in any way more beautiful or less flawed than you, you knew you would have regret looking up. But seeing the two of them together tugged at your heart in more ways than one.

You were upset to see them together because it validated that everything that SeRa said was true. But It also helped you embrace your new principle to help yourself become better again. If you were going to be a better you then now was the perfect time, because right now you couldn’t get any lower. This was the bottom for you and there’s only one way up. You took a sip of your coffee, lifted your chin and began on your path to class.

When you got to campus it was nothing but stares and gossip again, but this time it wasn’t all about you. Now, word was circulating that Hoseok was a free man again and it had girls scrambling to make themselves marketable for him. As you walked past a group of girls you could hear them squealing about his new single status and pouting simultaneously that they weren’t the lucky girl who got to go home with him last night. You rolled your eyes and tried your best to keep your head up to prevent yourself from crying until you got yourself alone.

You were almost inside of the class when a girl stuck her arm out, preventing you from being able to walk into the lecture hall. You weren’t paying too much attention to her but as you scanned her body, curiously, trying to figure out who she was and what she wanted your eyes went wide and it clicked.

“You’re Y/n, right?” she asked pointing at you with her perfectly manicured nails.

“yes?” you asked confirming her question, but wandering what the wanted from you

“I thought so, you look as tragic as Hoseok made you sound like.” She said laughing behind her hand “I just wanted to give this back to you” she said maliciously, handing you a bag with some of your personal items that you had left at Hoseok’s apartment.

You eyed the bag and then looked back up at her. Who did this think she was “causally” bringing your things to you on campus. This wasn’t something she was doing out of good intention. She wanted to rub it in that she had been over and hooked up with Hoseok.

“I’m not sure why you bothered bringing my stuff with you. But if you don’t like looking at it then why don’t you throw it away instead?” you asked with an attitude

She scoffed at you and rolled her eyes before she focused back on you “here” she said tossing them down to your feet “Hoseok has his hands full with me now so you can have them back”

She began to walk away from you and the sound of her high heels made you want to scream, until all of a sudden they stopped

“oh, by the way.” She half turned to face you “He asked me to tell you to never show your face around him again, angel.” She sneered the nickname

Your eyes welled up with tears and you instantly ran down the hall to the bathroom, locked yourself in a stall and silently wept to yourself. The world had completely blurred and all you could see in your head was the look on his face as you imagined he said it. Angel. You covered your moth to stop the sobs from escaping and to prevent other girls from hearing you but your shaking palms did little to stop the whimpers from being audible.

You let the tears fall and as you finally calmed down you made a promise to yourself once more that you would never cry over Hoseok again. If you meant so little to him then why should you worry so much about him or how he feels about you. Or at least that’s what it took to make things feel better for a moment. You blew your nose and tried to wipe your face as much as possible. Deep breaths… deep breaths… you told yourself.

When you finally felt brave enough you walked out of the stall and looked at your face in the mirror. Red, swollen and puffy. Everyone would know that you had been crying and more than likely everyone also knew exactly what it was about. You honestly didn’t care anymore about what people did or thought so you walked out, and prepared for more looks of pity and laughter. But as soon as you opened the door you made direct eye contact with the person you wanted to see the least in the whole world right now.

And he was with her. Arm in arm.

Hoseok saw your face and you could see that he was concerned for a split second. Or was it anger? And then he pushed the girl off of his arm harshly. He walked towards you and was about to approach you when a crowd of boys walked between the two of you making Hoseok have to stop to let them pass. You took advantage of the moment and made your escape. You didn’t care what he had to say, face had said enough for him. You ran as fast as you could down the hall to get away from him, but as the boys passed Hoseok realized that you weren’t in front of him anymore.

“Y/N!” you heard him yell out your name, before you heard running behind you

It didn’t take long for him to catch up to you and stop you from getting farther away from him. He grabbed your arm and tried his best to pull you to a secluded corner so he could talk but you fought back, thrashing around to stop him from taking you away. You would have rather died than spend these next few moments with him, at least now that you were vulnerable enough for whatever he was going to say to actually hurt you.

“Hoseok, please… don’t” you cried hoping that he would let you go

“Stop It! Just listen to me!” he yelled back at you, but his voice wasn’t right. It didn’t sound angry it sounded concerned or confused

“What do you want?” you asked again settling down and making yourself mentally prepared for whatever he was about to say.

“Why are you crying, huh?” he asked in your face “why are you said about me being with her if you don’t care about me and want me to off?”

“Who the hell said I was crying over you?” you asked angry that he could see right through you.

“Oh, come on y/n!” he stepped back “I’m not that ing dumb and I know everyone is talking about amber and I”

“Okay, so you know why I’m crying.” You said confidently “is that why you’re here? To rub it in my face?” you asked him getting angrier by the second “is that what you want? For me to be absolutely crushed that you are hooking up with someone?” you began to yell

Hoseok took a step back and looked down at you concerned with how angry you were. He looked around to gage the audience that was slowly starting to form around the two of you and tried his best to shoo them away.

“This is none of your business, please leave us alone” he asked nicely to the crowd hoping that they would go away

“No, I’ll be the one to leave. I’m not going to listen to you brag anymore about what you’re doing with your s anymore” you said as you started to walk away again. And this time he didn’t bother trying to stop you.

Class w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter