Handsome Disaster

Handsome Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning you woke up to the sound of pots and pans banging in the kitchen, ripping you out of your comfortable sleep. You groaned out not ready to wake up, but knew that it was useless. You stretched and looked at Hoseok, hoping that the loud noises hadn’t woke him up yet. Your big baby remained asleep in bed, still completely deep in sleep as his body still slept away all of the alcohol in his system.

You smiled as you remembered the way that he complimented you last night, in his drunken stupor. His cute pink cheeks and his cheesy attempts at being y. You rolled your eyes at his capability to think about even when he was that inebriated and laughed to yourself. And then it hit you.

Hoseok had gotten a tattoo last night. You thought it was incredibly endearing and comforting to know that he cared for you so much to permanently mark his body. It was incredibly humbling to see your nickname stretched across his skin.  You knew that Hoseok was a fan of tattoo’s since he had already had a few of his own loitered across his body. You pulled his arm out from under the covers and kissed just below his tattoo. You put his arm back down softly and snuck out of bed as quickly and quietly as possible, hoping that Hoseok would have a proper day to sleep in.

You walked into the kitchen to find the source of all the noise and found Sera in the middle of the kitchen surrounded by ingredients in the largest mess you’d ever seen. You automatically sighed and thought about the cleaning process and how long it would take to make the kitchen look like normal. And knowing Sera, this was only the beginning of the mess. Your best friend was one hell of a cook, but her ability to create a disaster zone out of nothing was uncanny.

“Need some help?” you asked her

You pulled her out of her hard work and concentration and she looked up at you to smile.

“I cook you clean?” she asked with wide eyes pleading you to say yes.

You looked over everything once more and sighed at the mess. You nodded your head and Sera smiled wide knowing that you would help her no matter what.  You grabbed a large bowl and anything that would fit inside of it and took it to the sink and began your endless job of cleaning up after sera.

An hour later she had made delicious hangover soup for both of the boys and we were ready to take a nap. You made the two of you a cup of coffee and both of you sat on the couch and waited for the boys to wake up on their own. You sipped your coffee and mindlessly played on your phone while Sera caught up on whatever drama she was currently watching.

You scrolled through your instagram your tumblr, pinterest, and facebook and nothing seemed worthwhile to you. You got up and grabbed your keys from your purse and snuck out the door to head over to your apartment. There were a few things that you needed from home that you didn’t pack originally and now that you were bored nothing sounded better than cuddling up on the couch with your favorite novel.

You walked across the street and down a few houses and walked up to your door. It felt good to come home even if it still wasn’t quite safe. But what were the chances that Shownu would be at your house this early in the morning? You opened the door and breathed in the smell of your house. Between both of you girls the house always smelled so good.

You smiled to yourself as you automatically relaxed at the comfort of being in your home. You went to the fridge and opened up the fridge and grabbed a soda. You danced around the living room and then made your way into your room and grabbed a tote to fill with more of your things.

You grabbed nail polish, face packs, books, movies and anything extra that you thought that you might possibly want. You grabbed more clothes and workout clothes for when the two of you wanted to go to the gym. Your original plan to have only a couple of things escalated to you bringing three more bags over to the house.  

You locked up and headed out the door and back over to Hoseok’s house with your belongings and practically skipped over at the thought of having a fun girl’s night and being able to lounge around and pamper yourselves before going back to school tomorrow.  You opened the door and smiled wide when Sera looked up at you confused as to where you went and what you have.

“look what I got!” you said opening the bag and showing her what was inside.

“Oh my god. Life saver.” She said grabbing the nail polish out of your bag and immediately started to shake the bottle to paint her nails.

You laughed at her eagerness and walked back to Hoseok’s room to put your things away. You opened the door slowly trying to avoid the painful creaking of the hinges and sat down the bags softly. You squatted down and began to pull things out of the bag to organize them when the bed sheets ruffled and you paused. You tried to remain still and make no noise or movements but the sound of the bed dipping and the springs moving told you that sleeping beauty was awake.

“What are you doing?” you hear a sleepy voice ask you from behind

You turned your head and saw Hoseok sitting up and yawning while he stretched. He looked cute with a puffy face from his sleep and alcohol. He stretched out and stopped when he saw the bandage on his wrist. He quickly pulled it back under the covers and reached under the bed to pull his hoody over his arms.

You noticed his quick actions and his attempt at hiding his tattoo and inwardly frowned. Did he think that you didn’t know? Is he ashamed or embarrassed? Does he regret it? Your thoughts picked away at your peace of mind and caused you to doubt the small moments of happiness that you were granted by his tattoo.

“I went over to my house and grabbed a few things” you answered softly

Hoseok immediately stilled in the bed and his eyes went wide. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair tiredly.  

“I know we haven’t exactly talked much about you going back to your apartment, but please don’t go over there without me. It makes me worry.” He pouted

“I’m sorry” you started “I won’t go over again without you.” You promised

Hoseok smiled and patted the bed next to him. You sat your things down and crawled under the sheets next to him and he pulle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter