Handsome Disaster

Handsome Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and your friend Kim SeRa had started your first day as freshmen at Busan College of Art, where the two of you planned on starting over fresh. SeRa and you moved to Busan together after her family started to become older and less financially stable and in need of support. You decided to join your best friend of 10 years embark on this journey since you had no sentimental attachments to your school or what was left of your family. The two of you spent extra time getting dressed and making sure that you looked good for your first day.

The two of you practically glowed as you were heading to your first class. Eventually you had to split apart and head to your own classes so you slowed down and took your time exploring all of the halls and the scenery around you. As you moved down the hall and watched what was happening in a class you bumped into someone and dropped your books and phone down at their feet. You immediately yelped and began to pick up your belongings.

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to bump into you.” you said frantically, hoping you didn’t just piss someone off on your first day.

The person squatted down to help you and he immediately reached out for your phone. Instead of him offering it back to you he held it and stood up. Finally you looked up at the stranger and held your breath, he was one of the most beautiful men that you’d ever seen. He had a perfect physique, beautiful creamy skin, soft perfect hair, and a smile that looked like sin on someone that good looking. Clearly from the way his jeans and shirt hugged his body he worked out more than just occasionally. You were impressed with clearly how much attention this boy gave his image. Your brain was yelling to quit staring at this stranger and snap back to reality.

“Can I have my phone back?” you asked looking away from the man. He cocked his head sideways at you and played with the phone in his hand.

“What’s your name angel?” he asked in a seductive tone. You immediately made eye contact after hearing the pet name he gave you.

“My name is Emily, may I please have my phone back?” you asked once more

“Well Angel that depends on-“be started but was cut off by one of his friends standing around and grinning at his friends antics.

“Yah! Hoseok you don’t have time for this you have to go to class. If your mom finds out that you were late she’ll come-“this time he cut his friend of nodding his head and turning his head towards his friend

“Okay, okay. I know.” He said and turned his head back to face you. “I’ll give this back to you if you give me one thing.” He said shaking the phone in his hand. You were getting slightly annoyed with this stranger’s unwillingness to give your phone back and the constant pet name.

“What?” you asked with a serious tone and checking your watch to see the time.

“I want you to promise that you’ll call me sometime. You seem like you know how to have a good time.” He said with a sideways grin eyeing you up and down.

You scoffed at him and reached forward to grab your phone out of his hand. When you had gotten it back from him you moved around him and made your way to you class, not bothering to be polite. You made it to the class and picked a seat close to the back since most of the seats in the front were taken. You were pulling your notebook and pencils out of your bag when a familiar smell of arrogance found you. You tried to very sneakily look behind you to see if your suspicions were right. You leaned back and slightly craned your neck to the right and your shoulders dropped when you saw Hoseok behind you smiling down at you from a row above.

You sighed into your hand when you felt him tapping on your shoulder. You thought to yourself maybe if you acted like you didn’t feel him tapping then he would go away, but your thoughts were cut short when he did it again. You turned around completely this time coming face to face with him and giving him a polite smile.

“You know I never got your number angel!” he said leaning forward resting hind elbows on his knees and giving you a pout

“I Know” you said with a sarcastic sorry tone and turned back around

After that he laughed once and leaned back getting ready to take notes. Right before the class was supposed to start two girls walked in together eyeing the classroom for open seats and cackled with each other pointing at the back row where Hoseok was seated. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter