Handsome Disaster

Handsome Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok took you inside and the two of you quickly and quietly went inside of your room. Hoseok walked around like a mad man checking windows, making sure that they were locked through the whole house. You busied yourself with packing up things that you would need. You didn’t know how long Hoseok would allow you to stay so you only packed a few days’ worth of clothes. You went to the bathroom and grabbed your toothbrush and other toiletries that you would need. You walked back to your bed and sat your things down in your travel bag neatly so they wouldn’t get your clothes messy. But the feeling of being watched was becoming unsettling. You looked out your window and noticed the blinds were partially opened, enough that you could see outside clearly. You imagined seeing Shownu’s silhouette just beyond the window and cringed thinking about what he’d seen. Had he seen you shower? Or change? How long has he been doing it?  Goose bumps started to cover your arms and you were about to rubs your arms when a pair rapped around your torso. You jumped and quietly yelped at the intrusion of your thoughts.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you” Hoseok whispered into your ear, putting his chin on your shoulder.

You relaxed at his words and unclenched your hands. You reached up for his hands and held them as he held you.

“Is this all that you’re taking?” he asked looking over you and into your bag and eyed what was inside

“Why? Do I need to bring more?” you asked and he pulled away from you and pulled your bag across the bed, closer to him.

“No” was all he said before he started pulling things out of your bag.

You watched the pile of toiletries that you just put inside get taken out by him. You continued to watch in silence and confusion as he took out everything that he wanted and then zipped your bag and picking it up with a smile.

“Hoseok, I need my toothbrush, hairbrush, toothpaste and everything else that you took out of my bag…”

“No you don’t…” he said with a cocky smile “I need to buy somethings at the market for our lunch and leaving your things here gives me an excuse to buy things for you to keep at my place.”

You rolled your eyes at his stupid cuteness and couldn’t stop the smile from spreading across your cheeks. He put the bag back down on your bed and took a step towards you. You noticed his change in demeanor from playful to sweet and didn’t avoid his advance towards you. He took another step and stopped in front of you. He brought his hands up to your face and caressed your face slowly as he memorized your features. You looked up into his eyes and put your hands on his waist. He looked down at your hands on his body and pulled his hands away from you to pull your hands completely around him, forcing you to hug him. He smiled down at you sweetly and you blushed at his obvious affection for you. He chuckled at your rosy cheeks and leaned forward kissing you on the forehead.

“I can’t believe that this is real” he said softly

You looked up at him noticing the insecurity in his voice. He looked at you in the eyes like you were his most prized possession and you stepped up on your tippy toes and planted a small kiss on his lips. He was slightly shocked by your kiss and smiled a shy smile.

“Why?” he asked “You can’t just kiss me all the time you know” he stated and you pulled away from him

“That’s the second time that you’ve attacked my pure lips!” he exclaimed

“Oh, I’m so sorry that I’ve stolen your first kiss!” you apologized sarcastically

“I’ll forgive you as long as you promise me one thing…” he started and you cocked your head to the side slightly waiting to hear what he had to say next “Come with me to my fight tomorrow.”

You contemplated if you really wanted to go back to the same crowd or possibly run into Shownu there.

“As long as Minhyuk and Sera go too, then I’ll go!” you replied and the boy smiled at you widely nodding his head.

You grabbed your thing and headed for the front door ready to go to the supermarket for food. Hoseok opened up his front door and dropped his back pack and yours, walked back to his room and set your bag down on his bed. He met you back in the living room and grabbed his helmet ready to take you to the store. You placed the helmet on your head and followed him out, swinging your leg across the motorcycle as soon as he was seated down. You wrapped your arms around his waist and put your head down on his back, bracing yourself for his takeoff.

The ride to the supermarket was much tamer than what you expected from his past driving skills and got off of his bike not dizzy for once. Hoseok unclasped your helmet and took it off of your head smiling at your now messier hair. He hid the helmet inside of the seat console and took your hand, heading straight towards the front doors.  You grabbed a grocery cart and began pushing it, following Hoseok towards the first aisle. He grabbed as many packs of ramen as he could fit in his hands and threw them in the cart. How in the hell could he eat that and look like a damn marble statue? If you even looked at cooked ramen you gained ten pounds! You followed him up and down every aisle until he was done grabbing his groceries.

Next things to get were the items of yours to keep at his house. He took you down to the other half of the store that had toiletries and began to grab each thing that you needed one by one. You watched as he picked out everything that you needed and chose all of the same brands and products that you used. You were impressed with his memory and smiled at his consideration for you.

You checked out all of the items that you needed and went to the bike. As you approached you were becoming worried. How in the hell is all of this stuff supposed to get home? Hoseok lifted up the seat console and took out the helmet and stuffed all of your things inside, then crammed as many bags as he could before closing the seat. There were only three more bags left of ramen and you knew that you would be left to hold them on the way home. Hoseok climbed on and waited until you were absolutely comfortable and balanced with the extra bags in your hands. Once you were settled in you patted him on the shoulder.

You arrived home and saw Minhyuk and Sera inside watching tv together. Hoseok went into the kitchen with the groceries and you sat down on the couch next to Sera and told her the bad news.

“Hey, I’m really sorry to have to say this to you but… Shownu has been peeping through our windows and made a pretty big scene on campus today. He’s really dangerous and out of control, so for the time being I’m going to be staying here with Hoseok, as long as it’s okay with you Minhyuk…” you focused your attention on him and he gave you a nod “And I would really feel better if you didn’t stay at home by yourself either.” You said turning back to Sera.

gaped and quivered like a fish, at a loss for words and turned towards Minhyuk.

“Are you okay?” she asked you

“I’m fine, as long as I’m not near the house for now.” You replied and Sera nodded her head

“Can I stay here too?” She asked Minhyuk

Minhyuk grabbed her hand and smiled at her softly

“Of course it is! Let’s go and get some of your stuff so you can stay over here comfortably for the next few days okay?” he asked and Sera got up and the two left the apartment.

Hoseok came out of the kitchen with the few bags of yours and nodded his head towards his bedroom, asking you to follow him. He continued to walk away and you followed behind him. He sat your things down on the bed next to your other bag of clothes waiting for you to open your bags up and unpack. You felt awkward just standing there and looked over at Hoseok unsure of just what to do. Realization finally hit you and you realized that less than six hours ago you were still single, and now you were unpacking and putting toiletries in your boyfriend’s bathroom.

Hoseok grew impatient and grabbed the grocery sack and walked into his bathroom, and you stood against the door frame watching as he placed each item in his bathroom where they belonged. Your toothpaste sat next to his, your toothbrush was in the holder next to his, shampoo and body wash in the shower on the opposite side of his and your deodorant and hair ties were on the shelf above the toilet next to his other belongings. Once he was done putting everything away he scanned the bathroom over once smiling at the noticeable difference and turned around to you.

“Don’t you think this is a little too fast?” you asked slightly scared and Hoseok’s eyes widened a little

“Oh, um…” he looked around the room avoiding eye contact for a moment “I haven’t every really been in a relationship before so I don’t really know.” He said rubbing the back of his head “Why? Am I making you uncomfortable?” he asked

“No, It’s just- I’ve never been in a serious relationship before either so I don’t really know what’s too soon or what’s too much, I-“you tried to finished by Hoseok cut you off

“Are you happy?” he asked you completely serious and you scrunched your eyebrows

“Yes, of course I’m happy”

“And I’m happy too, so why do we have to standardize our relationship like everyone else’s as long as we’re both happy with where we are?” he asked you

“I’m sorry, you’re right.” You apologized with your head hanging down

He picked your chin up with the tip of his pointer finger and forced you to look at him.

“It’s okay.” He said with a smile

He turned his attention to your overnight bag and began pulling out your things and laying them out neatly on his desk. You were fine with him handling everything until he found your underwear and bra. You leaped forward and tried to hide them from him by sticking everything back into your bag. He seemed unfazed by the sight of your delicates and laughed at your reaction to him seeing.

“What are you doing in here?” Sera said coming into the room with a confused look when she noticed your bag in Hoseok’s room.

“I’m just unpacking a few things.” You said with a small innocent smile.

“Okay?… In Hoseok’s room?” she asked in disbelief

You turned to Hoseok and gave him a questioning look. He nodded at you egging you on to continue and you turned back to Sera, who looked like she was even more confused than before.

“Hoseok and I-“ you began but was cut off by Hoseok kissing you quickly on the cheek.

Sera gasped and her eyes flew wide open at the sight of the two of you. you turned and hit Hoseok playfully on the arm but it only made Hoseok grin like a fool.

“OH. MY. GOD!” she yelled and Minhyuk came crashing after hearing her. He stopped at the door and looked around the room not noticing anything dangerous or exciting.

“Are you two dating?” She finally asked. Minhyuk’s eyebrows shut up and he nodded his head at Hoseok, giving him a thumbs up.

You were about to agree when Hoseok interjected.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter