Handsome Disaster

Handsome Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You got through the rest of your classes and waited anxiously for Sera to get out of her classes so you could tell her all about your class with Shownu. Never in a million years did you think that he would notice you, let alone ask you out just like that. You giggled and squealed and squirmed like a little kid, completely happy with yourself.  Unfortunately though Sera had a date of her own right after class so you had to keep it completely bottled up until you could pounce and spill all of your good news.

You did all of your homework and sat around your room looking at your phone contemplating whether or not you should text Shownu. You did everything in your power to try to distract yourself but you kept thinking about it. You finally grabbed your phone and sent a message to Shownu with a mischievous grin on your face.

You: Hey! I’m trying to do the math homework but I’ve forgot what formula to use for the problems assigned.

You waited by the phone ready for him to reply and found yourself still staring at it five minutes later. You huffed out your held breath and ran your fingers through your hair. Maybe it was too soon to text him? Or maybe you seemed uninterested by asking him a math question?

You decided that trying to decipher why he wasn’t responding wasn’t going to help, and move on to the upcoming writing assignment that was due. You looked over the assignment sheet that explained the topic for the paper and looked at your notes.  

Your notes were sparse and had little detail, which was unlike your style. Then it clicked. That was the first day of class and you were so distracted by Hoseok’s shenanigans that you couldn’t even focus on the lecture.  You got up and made your way to Hoseok’s apartment. If you were going to fail this paper because he distracted you then you were going to make him pay.    

You knocked on his door and waited for him to open up. In a few seconds he opened the door opened and he stood there with floppy hair and loose sweats and a low cut sleeveless shirt. When he realized it was you he cocked his head to the side.

“Sera isn’t here, she and Minhyuk went out on-“he said and you raised your hand to cut him off.

“I know, I didn’t come to find her!” you said and Hoseok perked up

“Don’t tell me you missed me already?” he half asked and you snorted.

“I came to borrow your textbook, I don’t have the notes from the first day since someone and his friends were a distraction.” You said with a sarcastic tone and Hoseok bowed his head and nodded.

“You must be working on the essay for next week.”  He said flatly and your eyes got big.

“You know about the paper? I figured that you were uninterested in the class since you have nap time during the lecture.”  

Now it was his turn to roll his eyes at you. He opened his door wide and you went inside and followed him to his room. He sat down at his desk and pulled out his textbook from his desk drawer and handed it to you. You accepted it and surveyed the cover making sure that it was the right book.

“I’ll give this back to you tomorrow in class so that way you can use it for your paper” He laughed and shook his head.

“You can use it for however long you need. I’ve already finished writing the first two papers.” He said with a crooked smile. You couldn’t believe your ears.

“Yeah right!” you exclaimed with a laugh.

Hoseok took the challenge and opened up his desk and took out a single folder. Inside he had assignments and essays for multiple courses already completed and ready to submit. He pulled out one paper and a second and put them down on his desk neatly for you to see.

Just then your phone vibrated and you pulled it out to check remembering that you were still expecting a reply from Shownu. You opened up your messages and found that it was him who replied to you. You sat down the text book and read what he wrote.

Shownu: So you finally decided to talk to me and it was only for math? :P The formula we used today was this  P(A ∪ B) = P(A) + P(B) − P(A ∩ B).

Shownu: How is your night so far beautiful?

You jumped up and down like an excited school girl and Hoseok watched you with skeptical eyes like you had lost your mind. You had finally calmed down enough and quickly typed out a reply.

You: Sorry, I’ve been struggling with this math. I figured you could probably help me, plus it gave me an excuse to talk to you. I’m good, how are you?

“Are you going to explain to me what caused the crazy or am I just going to have to guess?” Hoseok asked amused by your burst of energy.

“Oh it’s just a guy.” You stated flatly and Hoseok nodded

“Who is it? I know pretty much everyone on campus, I’ll tell you if he’s a good guy or not.” He offered

“please, he’s just a sweet quiet guy”  Hoseok sharpened his gaze on you and raised an eyebrow.

“You’d be amazed by how much information I know about who’s on campus.” He said and you started to worry. You tucked your hair behind your ear and tried to remember which fraternity Shownu was from.

“His name is Shownu, and he’s in Beta Chi Theta” you said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter