Handsome Disaster

Handsome Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you settled down for bed that night you stayed up unable to sleep thinking about what happened today. You couldn’t ignore it any longer. Shownu had officially shown his psycho side and you wanted nothing to do with it. He was so handsome and so smart until he’d shown you all of the ugly things about him, which destroyed any good thought about him ever. No apology or act of kindness could ever make up for the damage that he would have done had there hadn’t been Hoseok. …Hoseok. Hoseok couldn’t have been more perfect except for his outstanding record of being such a boy. Any other time you would been swooning over a boy like Hoseok to like you, but was now really the time for you to think about actually seriously dating someone? Sure, you had thoughts of seeing Shownu but well… that ended pretty badly. And two did you really want to get into a relationship with someone who did something that quite literally took all of your happiness away from you in the past? I didn’t matter though, because you absolutely believed that Hoseok wouldn’t last the entire month without hooking up with someone. Especially when it came to you. 

What did he see in you anyways? It didn’t make sense for him to like someone like you. You were the opposite of the girls who threw themselves at him, who he gladly accepted and then some. You weren’t bone skinny, your complexion wasn’t the best and you didn’t dress up cutely like those other girls did. If you had your way you’d be walking around in yoga pants and an oversized t-shirt everywhere. And let’s say that he did make it the whole month would you actually consider going out with him? He was totally sweet when he wasn’t overualizing things, he’s built like a god, has outstanding grades and preparation and is a loyal and great friend to those who he cares about. 

But then your mind took you deeper into the hidden parts of your brain… What would be like with Hoseok? You imagined that he had to be pretty talented for girls to quite literally throw themselves at him and be so petty as to brag about sleeping with him like it were some kind of trophy. Then you recalled the night of the fight and how amazing his body looked. If his shorts just hung a little bit lower…

“Hey, what are thinking about I’ve been calling your name out for like a minute?” Sera said with a smile 

You coughed at her intrusion and dismissal of your inappropriate thoughts. You tucked your hair behind your ears and pulled it up into a bun trying to release some of the body heat that you worked up on your own.

“Sorry, what’s up?” you asked trying to disguise your thoughts like you had just been caught 

“Hoseok is at the door and he has a question for you” she said and your mouth dropped. 

“Does he have ing telepathy or something?” you whispered to yourself

“What?” sera asked confused

“Nothing” you said quickly.

She left the room and you quickly got up and went to the bathroom to check how you looked. You were in the middle of fixing your bun when you realized what you were doing. “What are you doing? Are you trying to make yourself look good for him?” you asked yourself accusingly in the mirror and then put your hair up in the messiest bun you could make. You turned out the lights in triumph and walked out of your room. If Hoseok could find you cute after the way you looked tonight then you’d have to seriously question his motives.

“Hey” he said with a wide grin when you walked into the room.

“Hi” you said back with a smile.

He opened his mouth like he was going to say something and then looked up at Sera as if she was sitting in on a conversation that she couldn’t hear. She noticed his awkward glance and turned to you with a questioning look on her face. You didn’t know what to do other than give her and apologetic smile.

 “I’ll be in my room, holler if you need anything” she said with a small wave and walked to her room with a pout on her face. But, you knew that the minute she closed the door she’d have her ear pressed up against it trying to listen in.

“So about what I said earlier today…” he said with a shy smile “I meant it one hundred percent! But I came to ask you a few things.”

 “Okay, what is it?” you asked nervously

“Well, first-off when girls try to call me or approach me and I turn them down they won’t accept it unless…” he looked up at you and bit his lip “Unless, I say that I have a girlfriend.”

You thought about what he was asking you and tilted your head to the side contemplating how to continue this conversation.

“I won’t give them a name and I’m not trying to rush you, it would just be my excuse to use for them only.” He said quickly worrying that he’d just spoke too soon and assumed too much.

“Okay, that makes sense. I don’t care do what you have to.” You agreed and he breathed out a sigh of relief

“And lastly- lastly… I don’t have your phone number.” He said with a pout 

When his face bloated out and his lips puckered you felt your heart stop for a second and you took a deep breath to calm yourself down. Your face started to get warm and your heart felt like it was beating a mile a minute. Aegyo had never worked on your before, but damn it Hoseok looked so cute you could scream. You fought with yourself to try to keep the giant girly grin from spreading across your face. 

You held your hand out for his phone, not trusting yourself to speak anymore. You dialed it as quickly as you could and called yourself and hung up once your heard your ring tone. You handed him back his phone and his cute and shy smile of amazement made you slowly start to melt into a puddle. 

“Well… goodnight.” He said and waved at you like a little kid before turning around to leave. 

You followed him to the door way and shut the door quickly behind him. You felt like a ticking time bomb ready to blow. In between the inappropriate thoughts and the absolutely adorable behavior that he had shown you your heart couldn’t handle much more. You gathered your thoughts quickly and then told yourself that there was only one thing that you could do to cure your sudden race of hormones. A nice cold shower. 

 You bathed and washed your hair and took your time cleaning your face and scrubbing your skin like it was a punishment for almost smiling and showing your emotions. When you got out you felt like a new woman, clean shaved and squeaky clean. You put on y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter