Handsome Disaster

Handsome Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Well If I knew you were coming over I would have rolled out the red carpet for you Angel.” Hoseok said in a semi-serious tone. You rolled your eyes at him no longer hiding your annoyance.

“And if I knew you were going to be here I would have just stayed at home.” You said quietly to yourself

Sera looked over to you and mouthed ‘sorry’ before dipping her head trying to hid just how flustered she was by how this good experience just turned tragic in the matter of seconds.

Hoseok could feel just how award the moment was getting and excused himself to the kitchen. You could hear him moving things around in the pantry and going back and forth to the fridge searching for something. After about two minutes he came back out and peeped at us surveying what we were doing.

“Is anyone up for a dinner break? We don’t have any ramen in the house and I was thinking we could go try that new place down the road.” He asked shyly

Everyone at the table looked around at one another and both Sera and Minhyuk shook their heads no. You truthfully were pretty hungry since you didn’t get eat before coming over. You considered the offer for half a second before you remembered who you would be going with.

You were about to say that you weren’t hungry but your best friend gave you a pleading look. You knew that since things were going so well she’d want some alone time with Minhyuk. You really didn’t want to go, but your love for your friend was stronger than your distaste for Hoseok. You sighed before answering and bit your tongue for what you were about to say.

“I’ll go, I’m getting pretty hungry.” You put on your best smile and tried to hold back your expression of swallowing something sour.

“Alright then, let’s go.” Hoseok said grabbing his keys and wallet and making a b-line straight for the door.

You grabbed a few of your things and followed him to the door. You walked to the car he was standing next to and tried to pull the handle but the door was locked. You looked up at Hoseok and he was laughing at you while he put a helmet on. You looked over the car and saw that he was now straddling a motorcycle. You inwardly groaned and walked around the car and waited for him to hand you a helmet. You secured your helmet and swung your leg around his bike and fastened yourself in place by holding onto his shoulders.

Hoseok looked back at you with a humored look and grabbed your hands placing them around his waist tightly. You were about to protest when he squeezed them where they were silently telling you to stop.

“I can’t exactly steer with you holding me down by the shoulders. And if you’re worried that I’ll get my kicks out of this, don’t worry I know you’re not interested.” He said with a laugh.

You relaxed a little as he pushed the bike backwards, but as soon as he got it facing forward he sped off at a startling speed causing you to grip onto him like a vice. You crushed your entire torso into his back and prayed that the two of you wouldn’t crash. In reality the restaurant was only a few blocks away but it felt like forever as you waited for your inevitable wreck.

When you arrived you peeled yourself off of his back and quickly embraced the sweet, sweet ground with your own two feet. You reached over and smacked Hoseok on the arm for doing something so stupid. He laughed at your attempt at hurting him and faced you with a megawatt smile knowing all too well what he’d just done. He quickly dropped his helmet on the seat and rushed inside trying to escape anymore of your abuse.

You ran after him and found him sitting at a table near the corner of the room. You noticed that the atmosphere was pretty calm and decided it would be best not to roughhouse inside, so you quietly made your way over to the table and sat down giving Hoseok a glare. He chuckled at your change of pace and handed pointed to the menu on the wall.

You took note of what you wanted and Hoseok called for the waitress to come over. The waitress came over and you noticed that once she laid her eyes on Hoseok her whole demeanor changed. The woman who seemed like she couldn’t be bothered to help another customer perked up and swung her hips back and forth calling for attention. Completely ignoring the fact that there was a woman at the table with him she bent over trying to show off her chest and her lips while asking him what he would like to eat.

Hoseok gave the woman his order and asked what you had wanted leaving the waitress staring at you disapprovingly. She didn’t care what your relationship was with him, which peeved you beyond relief. How could a woman constantly make herself obvious to a man who obviously had no desire for her what-so-ever?

It’s like woman were under a spell once they saw Hoseok and they had to fulfill their desires. It made you laugh out loud when you realized how stupid you sounded to your own self, and Hoseok smiled and cocked his head to the side.

“What?” he asked and started to laugh along

“I just realized that you live every man’s dream life.” You laughed and Hoseok got quiet

You finished the remainder of the meal in comfortable silence and spoke occasionally trying to get along with one another. Hoseok turned out to be a pretty decent guy once you got to know him better and once he stopped hitting on you, continuously. If you hadn’t had such a bad start with him you were sure that you’d probably find him attractive just like all of the other girls. But you were happy that you had immunity to his charms. It gave you a chance to actually get to know him since surely you would have been dumped the minute another girl came around.

On the way out of the restaurant Hoseok stopped by the cashiers stand to pay the bill and the same obnoxious girl was waiting. Batting her eyes like a cheap seductress and smacking her lips like he was going to sweep her off of her feet into a passionate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter