CHAPTER 2: Introducing ourselves

A Secret You'll Surely Love

 

ROOM 1

(Donghae'sPOV)

OOOOOOHHH! I can't wait 'till lunch! Our plan is awesome and Hyung can benefit it too! I…

"Class, let me introduce to you our newly transfer student."

Then a girl with black hair entered our classroom. At first I thought who could that be?! Then I realized…OOOOH! How stupid of me! Of course, she's one of those loser  COMMONERS.

"Hi….everyone…..uhmm…I’m Tiffany Hwang…it’s very nice to meet you all….” The loser shyly said.

I didn’t know this girl even know how to be shy! I thought to myself. Hee! Like I care!

 

ROOM 2

(Kyuhun’s POV)

“EVERYONE!!! Good morning!” our strict teacher shouted to quiet us off. “I’m going to introduce to you a new classmate of yours…Everyone please meet Seo Joo-Hyun or you can call her Seohyun.”

BOOORING! I thought as I look up to see our new classmate and….WHAT?! You have got to be kidding me!!! We’re in the same class?!? That girl….doesn’t she have a mouth??  Aaaaah….PROBLEM ALERT!

 

ROOM 3

(Leeteuk’s POV)

“ Hello, I’m Kim Taeyeon or you can just call me Taeyeon…I’m glad to be here and I hope we can get along well…”

Why is she here? And oooohhh….she’s Taeyeon…heh! Such a stupid name!

“Okay, nice to meet you Taeyeon. Why don’t you sit over there.” Our teacher said while pointing to the empty seat beside me. Then  I heard whispers about why she got to seat beside me…YEAH! Why did she even get to seat beside me? SO UNLUCKY!!!

 

 ROOM 4

(Sungmin’s POV)

“Class, please be quiet for a moment.” Our teacher requested so we followed. “Okay, right here is a cute girl who’s going to be your new classmate from now on. Please introduce yourself.” she told the girl so the girl nodded and walked towards the center.

“ Hello, I’m Jessica Jung! Glad to meet all of you!” she introduced herself proudly.

CUTE…I thought.

WAIT…What?!? Did I just said she’s cute?!? Oh no! Maybe she just has charm…yeah…maybe. I nervously said to myself.

“Sungmin, you’re not listening. As to that I’ll make you Jessica’s tour guide around the school.”

“WHAT?!? BUT I WAS LISTENING!”

“No ‘BUTS’! Is that okay with you, Jessica?”

“Uuuhh…sure! Why not?”

UUUUHHHHH….SUCH BAD LUCK!

 

ROOM 5

(Shindong’s POV)

“ Good morning everyone! Nice to meet you!”

Who could this be??? I thought. WHOA! It’s that girl…Oh! I can feel my blood boil!

“Okay, Sunny. Please seat in front of Shindong.”

Oh…so Sunny’s her name…and she sits right in front of me…well what do you know…maybe I can get my revenge right now. This is going to be fun.

 

 

 

I hope you'll continue reading...I'm working on Chapter 3 now...