Stupid Deal!!!

A Secret You'll Surely Love

(No One's POV)

"So what did that boy say?" Sunny asked Taeyeon.

"What?" Taeyeon answered confused.

"You know, about a while ago..."

"Oh that...well we just made a deal."

"What deal?"

"I ask for one of So Nyu Shi Dae's signature...specifically the one wearing 9 in her shirt. Then he and his friends won't bother us ever again."

"But.."

"Ssshhhh...I know...that's why I agreed."

"Hehe..you are one smart girl."

"Thank you."

"Taeyeon-unnie! Sunny-unnie! Dinner's ready!" Seohyun shouted.

"We'll be there!" I shouted. "Come on, Sunny. I'm already hungry."

 

(Leeteuk's POV)

"Here..." she grumpily said  while handing over a piece of paper with some kind of writing.

"What's that" I asked.

"You forgot? It's the signature you asked. Here!"

"Wait. You went to the show last night?"

"What show?"

"You know the..."

"Oh yeah! Right the show! Of course I was there...and here! And you Idiots better not bother us again!" she said while giving the piece of paper to me. Then she walked away.

 

Their apartment after class...

(Taeyeon's POV)

Teehee...well that was an easy deal...All I needed was a piece of paper a pen and BAAAMM!! Done!! No more annoying idiots for us! I thought to myself.

"Why are you spacing out?" Tiffany suddenly interrupted my thoughts.

"Oh! I was just thinking about something."

"Well,let's go. The others are waiting for us in the training room." she said while gesturing me to follow her outside.

"Okay." I said and picked up my water bottle and ran over to Tiffany.

 

The next day...

(Still Tayeon's POV)

"Tae, let's grab some juice. I'm so thirsty that I could drink a gallon of water." Jessica said while dragging me to the nearest vending machine.

"Woah! No need to rush!"

"We have to or we'll be late." she said then got a can of pineapple juice from the machine. "Now, let's go!"

"We don't have the same room!"

"Oh right. Well then, I'll see you at the cafeteria!" she said and bid me goodbye.

After a while of walking, I finally arrived at my classroom. Class hasn't started yet so I walked in slowly but when I opened the door...

SPLASH!! 

Water poured from the ceiling.  I realized that I was being pranked...but by who? Then I spotted him! He was sitting there laughing with my classmates who was making fun of me.

"YOU!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs while running over to him. "What happened to the 'Never bother us again forever deal' deal?!? You tricked  me!"

He stood up went over to me then said, "Sorry, just can't help myself." and then smirked.

"I hate you!!" I shouted then went over to him and suddenly kicked his you know what.

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!" he yelled due to the pain I just caused him. Then he curled up on the floor while holding his private part.

"Oh my gosh!" the girls from our room said shocked by what just hapenned.

"What happened here?" said someone from the door. I looked to the direction and saw our homeroom teacher. 

Oh no! Am I in trouble? Please don't tell me I'm in trouble! Does that mean I'm going to be expelled! I thought to myself.

I then saw our homeroom teacher came closer to us. "Who did this?"  he angrily said. And then I saw the whole class point at me. "Me" I nervously replied.

"Yes you." everyone said in perfect unison.

"You and him, principal's office. ASAP!" he exclaimed and then he walked away.

I walked grumpily to the principal's office with him following me. When we go there, the pricipal immediately gestured us to take a seat.

"Ms. Kim Taeyeon, right?" our principal questioned. I made a little nod while looking at the ground and clenching my fist due to nervousness.

"Well, I heard you did something to Mr. Park Jungsu's private part."

"The heck she did! She kicked it!" Leeteuk suddenly interrupted.

"Mr. Park Jungsu, quiet! I wasn't talking to you!" our principal strictly said. " So back to you Ms. Kim Taeyeon. Tell us, why did you do it?"

"Well he started it! As you can see I'm dripping wet. He was the one who did this."  I explained.

"Mr. Park...I just can't believe you did that. I mean...you're an honor student...how come you did such a thing?" 

"I...I..just wanna...ooooh! I don't know...just for fun...maybe." he answered.

"Fun? You think that was fun? Look at Ms. Kim here...she's wet!"

"Sorry." he apologized and faced the ground.

"Okay. Now, Ms. Kim, I know you got mad for what he did but what you did was not the appropriate thing to do. You could've just talked it out."

I tried to. What other choice do I have? He won't listen to me? I thought to myself.

"I'm also sorry Mr. Lee." I also apologized.

"Okay, just promise me you two won't do that again. So to make sure of that, I'll make you sign."

"You mean like a record of our bad deeds?"

"Yes. Exactly like that."

"But..."

"No buts." he stated then gave us pieces of papers to sign.

I grabbed mine then started signing. Leeteuk finished first so he came over to me and watch me sign.

"Wait..." he said.

"What is it?" I said annoyed by him.

"Your signature..."

"What about it?"

"It looks just like this..." he said then grabbed a piece of paper from his pocket and showed it to me. I immediately recognized the paper. It was the one I gave him! The one with the signature.

"What?!? It isn't the same...I mean...that can't be..." I anxiously said.

"Look closely...how come???" 

"That's not it! Maybe you're just mistaking it...yeah..that! You're just mistaking it...You should check your eyes...."

"Suspicious." he said then went outside.

At that, I sighed in relief and finished signing.

 

After class...

I walked quietly by myself near our football field. That's because I was waiting for Jessica to finish her football practice. Then a thought came to my mind...what happened this morning...the signature thing...

"How can he determine?" I muttered to myself.

"He who?" someone from behind asked. I turned around and saw Jessica.

"Oh! Finish already?" I nervously asked.

"Yeah and about the 'he' thing...who where you talking about?"

"Oh that! Nothing! Just...nothing!" I said then I could see her pout. "AAAAHH!! Give me a break! Come on!" I irritatingly said then dragged her home.

STUPID DEAL!!! Because of that! Someone almost found out our SECRET! STUPID DEAL!!! STUPID!!!