AWKWARD

A Secret You'll Surely Love

 

At school...
(No One's POV)
"Unnies, let's grab some drinks." Seohyun suggested pointing over to the nearest vending machine.
 
"Then let's go! I'm thirsty too!"Jessica agreed while running over to the machine. Fast enough for her not to notice her untied laces that made her trip over.
 
BBBAAAAMMM!!!
 
"Ouch..." Jessica mumbled while trying to stand.
 
"Are you okay, my sweetheart?" someone asked while helping Jessica up. She looked up and saw a somewhat familiar face. She tried recognizing the person and realized it's Sungmin. Suddenly she could feel her blood starting to boil.
"Are you okay?" he repeated.
 
"WHAT?!? Don't touch me!" Jessica screamed while pushing him away.
 
"Sica-unnie what's wrong?" Seohyun asked with a worried face.
 
"Yeah, he was just helping you, no need to get mad even though he's an IDIOT." Taeyeon stated while walking over beside Jessica.
 
"Helping me?!? He was...He was...Aaaaahhhh!! Forget it!" Jessica roared before walking away.
 
"What's wrong with her?" Taeyeon curiosly asked Sungmin who immediately shrugged.
 
"Don't know. I was just trying to help her." Sungmin reasoned.
 
"Unnie must have her period." Seohyun guessed.
 
"Maybe. Anyway,let's just go to class." Taeyeon said. "And you! Go to your class." she continued, talking to Sungmin.
 
At Seohyun's class...
(Seohyun's POV)
"Class, today I'm just going to announce your project and your partners." Mr. Choi declared to all of us. Then suddeny all you could hear are the girls' scream about who they wanted to be paired.
"Quiet down everyone! I wasn't done talking. I forgot to tell you that I already paired you up."
 
"What?!?"
 
"I decided to do that since there's an even number of boys and girls in this class."
 
"But Mr. Choi!" the girls started complaining.
 
"No more buts. So anyway, silence everyone, I'll start calling the names."
Suddenly one by one names were being called making some faces dissapointed.
What's so good about Kyuhyun anyway? Is he really that smart? I thought. I got lost in my thoughts that I forgot to listen to Mr. Choi.
 
"So have I forgot to call some names? Please raise your hands to those who have not been called."
 
Oh no! I didn't get the chance to listen! I nervously thought.
 
"Me sir." I heard Kyuhyun said while raising his hand. "And this girl over here." he continued while pointing over to me.
 
"Me?"
 
"Yes you. That's because you were so busy daydreaming you didn't realize that your name wasn't called." he teased as my face started blushing due to embarrassment.
 
"Well, since you two weren't called, I guess I have no choice but to pair you two up." Mr. Choi stated making all girls complain.
 
"Pipe down everyone! Anyway, you have the time remaining to plan. So get started."
 
"Hey daydreaming again?" Kyuhyun teased out of the blue.
 
"Oh, I wasn't besides it wasn't daydreaming, it was just thinking!" I tried reasoning.
 
"Tsk...Anyway what do you got?" he asked while grabbing a seat beside me.
 
"Well..."
 
We started planning and we decided to settle on making a Math Park since we wanted to show some of our artistic skills. Oh! And we're making it this weekend where my unnies will be out strolling.
After I heard the bell ring, I immediately went out of our classroom and went straight to my unnies in the cafeteria.
 
Cafeteria...
(Taeyeon's POV)
Me and the others were sitting peacefully at one of the cafeteria's table while waiting for Seohyun when someone suddenly sat next to me making me shriek.
 
"What are you doing? Go away!" I heard Jessica suddenly yell. I looked up and saw the boy this morning sitting so close to Jessica.
 
"What are you guys doing here? Leeteuk, I thought we had a deal?!?"
 
"You really believed we'd stop bugging you girls? Huh? Don't get your hopes up."
 
"C'mon just let me eat in peace!" Tiffany complained.
 
"No can't do. We were just following Leeteuk's orders." the other boy reasoned making me glare at Leeteuk.
 
"What?"
 
"Don't what me. Go away!" I hissed.
 
"Well since we're here, why don't we inroduce ourselves. I'll start...Leeteuk, nice to..."
 
"It's so not nice!" I immediately interrupted.
 
"Yeah, we're not interested in knowing you guys anyway." Sunny agreed.
 
"It'll be much better if we go away instead." I heard Jessica whisper to Tiffany.
 
"Jessica's right!"
 
"Huh? Me?"
 
"Let's just stay away ourselves." I stated while walking away with the others.
 
(No One's POV)
"AWKWARD!!!" Shindong screamed.
 
"Leeteuk, you could've just told them properly that you wanted to sit on this table." Donghae complained.
 
"I love irritating them." Leeteuk plainly stated.
 
"Haaa! You always get what you want." Sungmin muttered before taking a bite from his burger.