He Stole My First Kiss

A Secret You'll Surely Love

(Jessica's POV)

Seohyun and I were walking along the school campus when we suddenly heard some voices talking about SNSD.

"Did you hear that?" I asked.

"I think." Seohyun replied.

"Let's go check it out." I said while grabbing her wrist and dragging her to where the voices came from. Guess who we found?

THE IDIOTS!!

"Yipee! Just what I wanted to see!" I exclaimed while rolling my eyes.

"Sssshhh..." Seohyun said while putting her finger against my lips to shut me up.

I brushed her finger away and decided to stop complaining. So we just listened to their conversation.

"I wonder what her name is." that guy...I mean my classmate asked while holding up a finger to his chin.

"Her? Who" his companion asked.

"You know...the cute one from SNSD...my bias."

"Oh! Her! Maybe...Yeo Rin...or Yeon Ra or...Ha Gi...or even Gyu Ni.."

"Aaaah! Why does the name Jessica always comes into my mind." he cried while throwing his arms into the air.

"That's your classmate's name,right?"

"Yeah,why?"

"Maybe you like her." his companion teased.

"No way! Never! Uh-uh...no way in my life would I like that girl!"

"I wouldn't also like him anyway." I whispered to Seohyun.

"Sica-unnie that not important. What's important is who could this guy's bias be?"

"Shut up! That's also not important!" I said loudly. Loud enough for the IDIOTS to hear.

"What are you doing?" someone said in an angry tone asked. Both of us looked up and saw the IDIOTS looking mad at us.

"Uuuuhh...nothing...just...getting some fresh air..." Seohyun nervously asked.

"You girls were eavesdropping,weren't you?" my classmate asked.

"We just got caught up by your topic...so we decided to listen." I clarified.

"But it was a private conversation!" he replied.

"So what if it's a private conversation?"

"You were the one eavesdropping and you even have the guts to be mad!"

"I'm so not mad just irritated by your actions."

"Your actions are the one worthy to be irritated at! You were eavesdropping!"

"Well, there's no sign here saying 'No Eavesdropping In This Area', right?"

"You shut your mouth, Jamie!"

"You shut yours first! I don't wanna get into trouble!"

"Why? Scared? he teasingly asked.

"If I were you,I'd stay away." I heard his companion whisper to Seohyun before walking away.

"Unnie...I gotta go...Sunny-unnie's waiting for me..." Seohyun reasoned out before also leaving.

"That leaves you and me." he teased.

"I...." I was about to say something when he suddenly clutched my wrist then brought me to an empty room.

"What..." I was again cut off cause he suddenly pinned me to the wall.

"What are you doing?!? Go away!" I screamed while struggling my way out.

"Don't hesitate. You know, almost all of the girls here would risk anything just to be in your position right now." he explained with a smirk on his face.

"Well I'm not one of those girls so go away!"

"I won't until you say your apologies." he said while pouting.

I sighed and admitted my defeat by saying my sorry to this dork in front of me.

"Apology......NOT ACCEPTED!"

"WHAT?!?"

"There are two steps you need to do before I accept your apology. First, you need to say your sorry cutely." he proudly said.

I, again, sighed and did my best to say my sorry cutely infront of him.

"That's okay...Next step....Kiss me." he blurted out as a cute smile formed across his face.

"WHAT?!? No!!!" 

"Kiss me."

"NO!!!"

"Kiss me." he said while his smile faded.

"Stop it!"

"Kiss me."

"No! No! No! Now, get away from me!"

"You're cute, Jamie." and there goes his cute smile again.

"It's Jessica. Now get away from me!"

"Kiss me."

"No. First  you wanted me to act cute infront of you and now you want me to kiss you?!?" I asked irritated. Then I saw him nod. "No! And why me anyway?!? Besides there's lots of pretty girls in this school! Now go away, find some other girl and KISS HER!"

"You remind me of my bias in SNSD. I mean...you look just like her." and there goes that cute smile.

What? How can he realize it? Am I too obvious? Does he know? Am I in trouble? I'm dead!

"I'm sure you're just mistaking it. I mean...really...I look like a singer?" I nervously said at the same time scratching the back of my neck.

"You're changing the topic?"

"What topic? We..." I was about to say 'Get away' when I suddenly felt something crash against my lips. It's something soft and maybe sweet? That's when I realized that he kissed me.

OMG! OMG! Oh My Gosh! We're kissing. Really. But it was passionate but at the same time gentle. So I decided to return the kiss.

I was going to break the kiss when he suddenly s his hands to my back and pulled me closer to him to deepen the kiss. After a couple of minutes, I guess, I finally broke the kiss. He backed off as we gasped for air.

"Woah! What was that for?!?" I said still suprised by what happened. Then I realized my cheeks burning up.

"I think you're a good kisser." he said while his lips.

"AAAARRRGGG!!! Get Away!" I screamed while pushing him away. WOW! I couldn't have done that earlier.

He came closer and whispered into my ear."Let's do that again someday, Jamie." 

"It's Jessica! And no way am I doing that again!" I angrily shrieked and then walked away.

 

SOSHI'S RESIDENCE...

(Still Jessica's POV)

"I just can't believe my first kiss has just been stolen." I murmured to myself.

And to all of the people in the world...why him?!? Oh, please tell me it isn't real! Tell me it's just a dream! Please! Why one of those IDIOTS?!? Get this thought out of my mind! I want it out! Okay,Jessica calm down. Calm down. He'll forget about it tomorrow.

"But He Stole My First Kiss!"