Her Diary

A Secret You'll Surely Love

 

(Tiffany's POV)
"WHAT?!?" I asked with my eyes almost popping out of my eyes.
 
"I told you that I'm only saying it once so I'm sorry you didn't hear."
 
"Wait! Are you serious?" I said pronouncing each words clearly.
I can't believe he just said that...
 
"Hahahahaha..."
 
"Huh?" I curiosly muttered while looking at him laughing. "What's so funny?"
 
"Y...Yo..You..." he answered while trying to hold his laughter.
 
"Huh?" I asked again as he tried to calm himself down. "Why am I funny?"
 
"You fell for it." he calmly stated as he continues. "You actually thought I liked you. Ha! What a silly thing to think!"
 
"You mean you didn't actually like me?"
 
"Of course not! I was just trying to see what your reaction would be. If you could've just seen your face!"
 
The nerve of this guy!
 
"Well if you don't want anything then I better go now." I said pouting and was about to stand up when he suddenly grabbed my wrist.
 
"Wait! Don't get mad! I was just trying to cheer you up!"
 
"That's your way of cheering people up? What a lame way.Anyway, I'm mad at you so GOODBYE!" I said as I pulled away from his grip.
 
"Aw! C'mon! I really need your help!"
 
"Shut up!"
 
"Please!Besides you don't even know what I want!"
 
"Okay so what do you want?"
 
"I want you to..."
 
"To..." I said signaling him to continue.
 
"IWANTYOUTOHELPMEWITHMYSCIENCEPROJECT!" he said as he bowed his head in embarrassment.
 
"Wait...you want me to help you with your Science project?" I asked trying to clear things out with him.
 
NODS...
 
"What if I say no..."
 
"But..."
 
"Me and the girls hate the five of you so why bother?"
 
"C'mon!Please! I'm begging here!"
 
"I don't want to! Just ask your fangirls to help you, they're willing to help."
 
"Your smart and if I can't pass this on Monday, I'm doomed!"
 
"Poor you."
 
"Please Tiffany Hwang. Just this once and I'm not going to bother you anymore."
 
"Fine. Meet me at my place tommorrow at six. Bring all the stuff you need and we'll get started right away."
 
"You're really gonna help me?"
 
"Do you want me to take that back?" I said teasing him.
 
"No." he plainly said as he gave me a smile. "Thanks by the way." and he left.
 
Haaa! Tiffany! I really can't understand myself sometimes. Why did I even accepted to help him? He's one of our enemies...and why did my heart flutter when I saw his smile?What does that mean?
 
"Tiffany!" someone suddenly called from behind. I looked at my back and saw Jessica and Sunny heading towards me.
 
"Guys!" I yelped as I make my way towards them.
 
SUNDAY...
(Donghae's POV)
I make my way towards their door and calmly rang their doorbell.
 
RRRRIIIINNNGGG!!!
 
I then stood up straight as the door slowly opens. I smiled and was surprised to see Tiffany's friend looking shocked.
 
"What are you doing here?!?"
 
"Uhmm...I..."
 
"OH! You're here already?" Tiffany swiftly interrupted. "By the way, Taeyeon I forgot to tell you that we're going to do our Science project." she lied.
 
"Well, do it in your room. We're having a movie marathon."
 
"Okay." she innocently muttered before looking at my direction. "Donghae, come in. My room's upstairs." she said before I came in and made my way up to her room.
 
"Pink huh?" I said trying to start a conversation.
 
"Yeah...I love it. How 'bout you, what's your favorite?"
 
"Blue...White...Black..."
 
"Oh, anyway, I'm preparing some snacks. We'll start as soon as I get back."
 
"Okay." I agreed before she took her leave. "Let's see what interesting things she got here." I said with a smirk on my face as I made my way to the table beside her bed.
I scanned the things there but what really caught my eye is a pink notebook labeled 'Tiffany'.
 
"What could that be?" I muttered as I took a closer look at the notebook. I got really curious so I picked up the notebook and decided to scan it's contents.
I opened it carefully and started flipping through the pages. I was shocked when I saw what's written on it.
 
OH MY! It's her diary!
 
I immediately put it back down and sat on her bed.
 
Wait! If it's her diary....then it has her secrets! I thought as stood back up.
I know it's wrong to read other people's diaries but I can't help myself. Besides it's her fault for leaving it helpless.
I thought as I picked up the pink notebook and started reading.
 
Dear Diary,
  OMG! Only one night left and we're heading to Seoul, SOuth Korea! Oh! I'm surely going to miss California! I'll miss my friends, my parents, our house, aaahhhh! I'll miss everything!
But on the bright side maybe I'll meet my one and only true love there in South Korea and besides my best friends will be with me. We can't perform without all of us.
 
XOXO,
Brighter than gems-Tiffany :)
 
"Aaahhh...this was the day before they moved here." I told to myself. "But what does she mean by 'we can't perform without all of us'?"
 
"Donghae, snack's here!" I suddenly heard Tiffany shout from outside so I immediately put down her diary back to where it is and pretended to feel bored.
 
"It's about time you got here. I was getting bored."
 
"Hmmm...You could just start doing it by yourself instead of just sitting there doing nothing." she exclaimed as she put down the tray on the floor.
 
"That's why I asked you to help me. I don't even know how to start."
 
"Whatever. So let's get started then."
 
We then got started on my Science project while eating. After a few minutes of working, we finally finished everything.
 
"Well that was easy. I could've finished this myself." I proudly said as I looked at her glaring at me. "If I only knew the steps." I added before giving her a smile.
 
"Don't be too full of yourself."
 
"I'll try. Anyway, it's getting late already so I guess I should take my leave now." I stated before standing up. "Thanks fo helping me with my project." I continued and made my way over to her.I leaned closer to her face and gave her a small kiss on the cheeks. After I moved away, I immediately saw her face turning bright red. "Bye." I said before leaving her stunned.
 
(Tiffany's POV)
He just kissed me. Lee Donghae kissed me. Although it was only a small kiss, why do I feel so happy?
AAAAARRRGGG!! Tiffany what are you thinking? He's your enemy! Don't let him fool you! Guys are just IDIOTS! They never take girls seriously!
 I tried remembering my sister's words after her awful break-up.
"Guys are just IDIOTS..." I mumbled before I put myself to sleep.
 
New update!!! I already finished this story on my notebook so all I need to do is update every chapter! Wooohhhooo!!