Second Kiss and Confessions

A Secret You'll Surely Love

 

It was a sunny day at Seoul...so...
me and the others decided to take a short walk in the park. We were walking peacefully when Donghae suddenly broke the silence.
 
"Guys, I need to excuse myself for awhile. See you!"
 
Well that's what he just said and who even wants to stop him when he just looks like he's about to pee. Yeah he was such in a rush.
 
"What's wrong with him?" Kyuhyun suddenly questioned.
 
"Well since we don't really know...let's just forget about it and let him be." I proudly answered.
 
"Hey,Sungmin!! Let's grab some cupcakes over at my FAVORITE BAKESHOP." Shindong suddenly exclaimed, changing the topic.
 
"Great idea!Leeteuk, Kyuhyun see 'ya later!" Sungmin happily said before running away with Shindong.
 
"Now what are we gonna do?" Kyuhyun asked as I just shrugged.
 
(Donghae's POV)
I sure hope she's alone. I thought to myself as I moved closer to where she is.
 
"Hey." I kindly approached. She turned to look at me and well...no doubt...her face showed that she was irritated by my presence.
 
"What do you want?" she asked still looking irritated.
 
"Hey no reasons to get mad." I calmly said while faking a smile and grabbing the seat beside her.
 
"Go away. You're irritating me."
 
"I know. It's written all over your face. But just this once...am I going to ask you something." I said pleading.
 
"And what is that something you were talking about?" she asked suddenly becoming curious.
 
"Well, I want to ask you a favor and I'm only going to say it once so listen carefully." I demanded before taking a deep breath as she leans over to hear me better.
"ILIKEYOUVERYMUCHSOIWANTYOUTOGOONADATEITHMENEXTWEEKIFPOSSIBLE." I quickly said as I ran out of breath.
 
"WHAT?!?" she questioned doubting about what I just said." You don't mean to..." she continued, still speechless so I just gave her my sweet smile.
 
(Sungmin's POV)
We were already a few meters away from Shindong's favorite bakeshop when my eyes suddenly caught sight of something from inside.
 
"Hey,Shindong." I said tugging his shirt.
 
"Yeah."
 
"Do you mind if I buy the cupcakes for you while you just wait outside?"
 
"It's hot. So I do mind."
 
"Please..." I pleaded using my aegyo.
 
"I want to..."
 
"Please..."
 
"I..."
 
"Please..."
 
"Fine. I'll wait for you by that tree over there." he said admitting his defeat.
 
YES!!! was all I could think as I step inside the bakeshop.
 
 
...inside the bakeshop...
 
"Hi, sweetheart..." I whispered to her ear while wrapping my arms around her waist making her shriek.
 
"Yahh! You..." she furiously hissed while turning to look at me but stopped when she recognized me.
"AAAAAHHHH!!!"
 
"Why are you shouting like you've just seen a ghost when what's standing infront of you is a very handsome young man." I teased while moving away from her.
 
"Handsome your face!" she yelled before stucking out her tongue.
 
"Sica, what's wrong?" her friend suddenly asked as she went over to her side.
 
"This is what's wrong!" she shouted pointing towards me.
 
"Hey, there's nothing wrong with us showing our love for each other." I said trying to annoy her more.
 
"Wait...did he just said LOVE? Wait...are you two?...AH! I'm totally confused." 
 
"What?!? NO!! Sunny! Don't listen to him! He's just making things up!" Sica reasoned trying to make her friend understand the real situation.
 
"But he just said..."
 
"That's right we're together now." I interfered.
 
"NO!!! Shut up! Stop making things up that's never, ever going to happen!" she shouted before trying to regain her composure.
 
"Aww...come on..don't be shy, sweetheart." I teased while wrapping my hands back to her waist.
 
"What are you doing? Stop making up show in front of these people!" she hissed, getting pissed off again.
 
"Shhh..." I silenced her down before leaning closer...and closer...and closer...and closer until our lips finally met.
I decided to make it a short kiss so I moved away after about a few seconds.
 
"Hmm...you taste just like strawberries..." I mocked before leaving her dumbfounded.
 
"Three boxes of the usual order please." I told the cashier before taking my order and stepping outside.
 
(Jessica's POV)
We kissed! Oh My! We actually kissed....AGAIN!!! Aaaahhh....
I thought as I tried to return back to reality.
 
"Sica...Sica.." I can hear Sunny calling my name. "Sica...Sica..." there it is again.
"SICA!!!" 
 
"Huh? What? I.."
 
"Is it true?"
 
"Huh?"
 
"That you two are dating..."
 
"No!It's just..."
 
"But you two...you kissed..."
 
"Aaahhh! Don't remind me..." I said while hugging Sunny (at the same time...I'm weeping)
 
He didn't just stole my first kiss...but also my second! The nerve of that guy!
 
"Why didn't you do anything?Why did you just stand there while your best friend is being kissed?" I asked irritated by her late actions.
 
"Sorry. It all happened so fast. I couldn't do anything except stand there. Besides I think you two looked good with each other." she tried reasoning with her cute face making me forgive her.
 
"Forget it!  Let's just pick up Tiffany and go home. I've had enough of this day." I said exhausted from all of today's happenings.
 
"I thought you wanted to kiss him more..." Sunny muttered to herself thinking I haven't heard what she just said.
 
"What was that?!?"
 
"Nothing...I said he was such an Idiot..." she nervously answered.
 
"Whatever." I said before leaving Sunny and heading out the door.
 
"Hey,Sica! Wait up!
 
 
I'm baaackkk!!! Feels so nice to update again! Anyway please comment!