SPLAT!

A Secret You'll Surely Love

 

(Taeyeon’s POV)

“Get up already! Jessica!” I yelled at the top of my lungs. I so hate it when I’m assigned to assist and wake Jessica up. As you can see, she even hardly wakes up. This really !

“Jessica, get up!” I said. I was about to give up when I thought of a splendid idea. I got on her bed and started jumping. Hahaha. This is kind of fun. She didn’t budge so I jumped faster.

“ Uhhmm..Okay! Okay! I’m up!” she said in an angry tone.

“Sorry just doing my assignment.” I said while scratching the back of my neck.

“You are such a meanie!” she shot back at me.

“Whatever. Just prepare for school. I don’t want to be late you know.”

 

At school…

(Leeteuk’s POV)

“Hey Guys!” I greeted my groupmates.

“Oh,hey Leeteuk! What’s up?” Shindong greeted.

“Yeah, you seem happy today! What happened?” Sungmin commented.

“Nothing. And yeah I am happy. I just thought of a plan for those idiots.” I said grinning.

“You really thought so much?” Donghae asked.

“Of course! I don’t wanna end up being stepped like Kyuhyun here, you know!”

“Shut up.” Kyuhyun replied annoyed by my last statement.

“Well, this better be good.” Sungmin told me.

“SUPER GOOD!” I replied happily while holding up a thumbs up.

 

SCHOOL’S CAFETERIA…

(Taeyeon’s POV)

“Where do you think should we eat? I’m hungry!” Tiffany blurted out.

“How about over there.” Sunny pointed to a table in the corner with exactly five seats.

“Sounds good!” they all agreed.

 

We all ate our food quietly. It was so delicious! I even took some from Seohyun’s tray without her noticing. Teeheeeheee! After a while, we talked about this school when…

SPLAAAT!!!

Then I realized that a plate of salad and nachos just made it’s way to my head. So I screamed at the top of my lungs…

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! What the heck?!?”

“Taengoo, calm down.” Sunny started calming me down although it didn’t really work.

“Calm down?!? You’re asking me to calm down?!? How can I do that when someone just splattered food all over me!” I shouted angrily while standing up so everyone can see me. Then all of a sudden everyone in the cafeteria started laughing and giggling.

“Tae, calm down.” Jessica said trying to pull me back to my seat but I just won’t budge.

“Alright, so who among all of you did this,HUH?!?” I said while glaring at the people laughing at me. Then I saw some people that just might be the SUSPECT. They was surrounded by a group of girls. My blood boiled so badly. Although I didn’t see one of THEM do it, I am 100% sure that it’s one of them. So I gathered up all my courage and started walking towards their direction. I felt Seohyun and Tiffany grab my wrist in order to stop me so I struggled and until I got loose from their grip. Don’t worry guys, I just wanna talk “calmly” to those boys. I thought.

“So who among you did this?” I sweetly asked forcing out a fake smile while pointing to my head full of salad and nachos.

“OMG! Who could have did that?” a boy with blondish hair said pretending he didn’t know who did it. WAIT! He’s my SEATMATE!! AAAH!!! Who cares! Okay…

“Stop pretending! I’m sure it’s one of you guys!” I said pointing to them.

“It looks good on you.” He said while standing up.

“It’s you isn’t it….??” I curiosly asked.

“What if I say yes? What will you do? Huh?” He said while walking up to me.

“I’m not going to do anything. I just wanna talk calmly to whoever did this.” I said calmly while smiling to them.

“You look cute.” He said while touching my face.

“Don’t you dare touch me, YOU IDIOT! And don’t change the subject!” I said while pushing him away.

“Okay, fine…I did that to you…so what?!?”

“SO WHAT?!? I didn’t even do anything to you!”

“ That doesn’t mean I can’t humiliate you, right?”

“AAAARRRGGG!!” I stormed off to him when I felt someone grab me.

“Tae, let’s go.” Jessica said while pulling me away. “WAIT!” I shouted. Jessica let go of me so I went to his direction, grabbed a plate full of nachos and cheese and then…

SPLAAAT!!!

“Teeehee…ooops…” I said while smiling at him. “ Come on, Sica.” I walked over to Jessica and dragged her out of the cafeteria.

 

(Leeteuk’s POV)

Did she just splattered nachos and cheese into my head?!? I asked myself as the cafeteria went silent because of that girl’s actions.

“Planned out, huh?” Shindong asked teasingly.

“Yup! Sure is! It even turned out good…I mean SUPER GOOD!” Donghae said while trying to imitate my actions this morning.

“You know what, maybe we’re both even now. I think yours was humiliating though.” Kyuhyun said while resting his hands over my shoulders.

“SHUT UP!” I angrily said while pushing him away.

“Look on the bright side, at least it has cheese.” Sungmin said cutely while taking one of the nachos.

 

(No one’s POV)

“Way to go, Taengoo! You really showed him who’s boss!” Sunny cheerfully said.

“Yeah! Let’s give our Tae a round of applause!” Tiffany joked.

“Anyway, what about ‘that’?” Jessica asked.

“What ‘that’?” Taeyeon asked.

“You know…the ******* thing!”

“OOOH!!! RIGHT!”

“Well, Sunny’s in-charge of our ****-** while Seohyun’s in charge with our *****.

"RIGHT!" Tiffany agreed while holding up a thumbs up.