Shocking Realization

A Secret You'll Surely Love

SUJU's Residence...

(No One's POV)

"You two what?!?" Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Shindong and Donghae shouted in unison.

"Yup. We kissed. So what?" Sungmin proudly said.

"Man, why did you do that?" Shindong said while putting his arm around Sungmin.

"Well, she reminds me of that girl from SNSD."

"That's all? You just kissed her because she looks like the girl from SNSD?" Kyuhyun asked with a puzzled face.

"Maybe." Sungmin answered before facing the ground due to embarrassment.

"Wait. Guys! I just realized something." Leeteuk exclaimed happily.

"And what is it that you realized?" Donghae asked acting interested.

"That...that...the five of them could be...SNSD!" 

Then there was complete silence for awhile before everyone started laughing non-stop.

"Nice one, hyung!" Kyuhyun said while clutching his tummy to stop his laughter.

"No really! Like when me and that Taeyeon girl got in trouble, we signed this record...and then...her signature...it looks exactly like the one from SNSD's signature."

"And how that Jamie..."

"Jessica." Shindong corrected.

"Right, and how that Jessica looks exactly like my bias."

"And I recognized that Tiffany's smile was the same as one of SNSD's member." Donghae added.

Then silence took place...

HAHAHAHA....before laughter fills the air.

"Ooooh...creepy..." Kyuhyun said trying to act creeped out.

"Guys,it could be real. And it's not that funny." Leeteuk seriously said.

"Yes it is..those girls..SNSD...hahaha..I can't hold my laughter." Shindong stated.

"Look here, Teukkie...that thing is like the most impossible thing that could happen." Donghae said trying to make Leeteuk understand.

"Yeah and really? To all the girls? Them?" Sungmin added, agreeing to Donghae's statement.

"You're right. I'm just overthinking things a little." Leeteuk finally agreed.

"Come on, let's eat! I'm hungry!" Shindong suggested. Everyone approved and went straight to the dining room.

 

SOSHI's Residence...

"You what?!?" Taeyeon, Seohyun, Tiffany and Sunny asked, eyes almost popping out of their faces

"Well, I didn't necessarily did it....uhmm...he started it..." Jessica replied covering her face as a blush started creeping out to her face.

"But the fact that you kissed him is..." Tiffany explained.

"Gross? Yes it's gross...but he's the one who kissed me...it's not me who kissed him." Jessica also explained.

"It's the same! Both of you kissed each other." Sunny teased.

"Aaaah!!" Jessica yelled annoyed.

"Guys that's not important. What's important is that he realized Jessica's..well...Jessica from SNSD." Taeyeon uttered.

"Oh my gosh. You're right!" Seohyun cried at the same time covering . "This could be a problem." she continued.

"That means from now on, we need to be careful with our actions and our looks." Taeyeon stated.

"No need to worry. I'm 100% sure that starting tomorrow...they won't suspect a thing." Jessica reassuringly said.

"So Nyu Shi Dae...FIGHTING!" everyone shouted.