CHAPTER 3: Our Stupid Plan

A Secret You'll Surely Love

 

 (Seohyun’s POV)

“Aaarg! Why is class always get to be so boring?”

Well it’s the first day of school…maybe I’m just being nervous…But it’s suppose to be exciting!

BUUUUMPP!!

“Hey! Watch where you’re going!” I heard someone shout.

“Huh?” I said puzzled by the voice so I turned around and well…what do you know!

“Oh sorry!  Are you in a hurry, Mister?!?” I teasingly said.

“Is someone talking?” he said acting confused.

Pretending not to hear, huh? “IDIOT” I muttered to myself.

“What did you say?”

“None of your business…” I said while started walking away unfortunately he grabbed hold of my wrist.

“Hey, I heard it. So stop acting like it’s nothing!”

“It is ‘Nothing’!”

“You know what, why don’t you just continue you daydreams.” he said while letting go of me.

“I was not daydreaming! I was just in deep thought!” I angrily shot back while stepping on his right foot.

“AAAHH!! THAT HURTS!”

“I know. That’s why I stepped on you,DUH!”

“WHATEVER!” He said then stuck out his tongue at me then walked away.

 

(Kyuhyun’s POV)

The nerve of that girl! Who does she think she is?? She’s just a ‘commoner’! And that is such a stupid plan!

 

(Sungmin’s POV)

Why am I stuck with her again?......Oh yeah! Because of our teacher! I listened to her…so what did I do to deserve this?!?

“You seem to be in deep thought…” I heard her whisper to me so I got cut off from my thinking.

“You got a problem with that?”

“Hmmph! I was just saying! No need to get angry.”

 

(Jessica’s POV)

Why am I stuck with him again?....Oh yeah! It’s because of him…just because he didn’t listen…

Ugh! What did I do to deserve this?!? But anyway, I decided to talk…since his getting quiet.

“You seem to be in deep thought…” I whispered to him.

And he answered me irritatingly…what did I do? I just stated about what I think! Ooooh…this boy must be so stubborn.

So I walked out.

“Hey, wait! Where do you think you’re going?” I heard him shout.

IGNORE, Jessica…Just IGNORE him…

“Oi, Jamie! Come back here!”

“NEVER! And it’s Jessica not Jamie!” Where did he even get the name Jamie?!?

 

(SCHOOL CANTEEN)

(Jason’s POV)

“How was that supposed to be the plan guys?!” I irritatingly asked.

“What plan?” Sungmin asked.

OOOHH…good! They didn’t even remember anything! “You know the texting-bumping plan! How was that supposed to be a great plan?”

“OH! That plan! Well, we really didn’t expect her to fight back.” Donghae answered.

“That all? So I got my foot stepped for nothing?”

“So?!? Aaaah! Let’s just vote on who’s next to put on a show.” I said.

“How about you,Leeteuk?” Shindong asked Leeteuk.

“Why me?”

“Leaders are suppose to act first,right? But since Kyuhyun here came first, why not second?”

“FINE!”

 

(Leeteuk’s POV)

Why did I even agree to be their leader? I am so regretting everything! More importantly, they didn’t even help me think of a plan. Uuuuh!! I better start thinking.