Stupid Me!

A Secret You'll Surely Love

"And now...the moment you've all been waiting for...SO NYU SHI DAE!"

 

[Jessica] Dugeun daeneun mameul deulkyeo beorin sujubeun sonyeo cheoreom
[Sunny] Joshim seure ddee-eo noheun jakeunbaeneun neo-ege gago isseo
[Tiffany] Niga nayeh nuneul bolddaemyeon waenji seulpeumi neukkyeojyeo
[Seohyun] Ijen deo-isang neoreul honja itgeneun haji anheulgeoya

[Jessica] Neoreul ddaragallae sesang eodirado nan joha
Soneul jaba jullae neowa hamgge halsu itdorok
[Taeyeon] Oori saehayan jongiwi-e yeppeun geurim geuril soo itge
Neoreul mideullae nae sarangeul mideullae
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/snsd/little_boat.html ]
[Sunny] Paran haneul araeseo ddwi-eo noneun a-ideul useum cheoreom
[Tiffany] Sarang seureon haengbokeul gopge jeobeo neo-ege jugo shipeo
[Seohyun] Naega neoreul bara bolddaemyeon saero-un himisaenggyeo
[Taeyeon] Ijen deo isang neo-ege naemam sumgiji anheulgeoya

[All] Neoreul ddaragallae sesang eodirado nan joha
Soneul jaba jullae neowa hamgge halsu itdorok
Oori saehayan jongiwi-e yeppeun geurim geuril soo itge
Neoreul mideullae nae sarangeul mideullae

[All] Neoreul ddaragallae sesang eodirado nan joha
Soneul jaba jullae neowa hamgge halsu itdorok
Oori saehayan jongiwi-e yeppeun geurim geuril soo itge
Neoreul mideullae nae sarangeul mideullae

 

After the performance...

"Aaah! I'm so tired that I can't feel my body!" Jessica exclaimed before making her way to the nearest air conditioner.

 

"You know what, maybe we should give ourselves a party for a successful performance tonight!" Tiffany suggested.

 

"You're right! It is worth partying for!" everyone agreed before they started heading out.

 

"Hey guys! I just heard that there's this awesome cafe near our place! Why don't we check it out?" Taeyeon suggested.

 

"Fine by me. How 'bout you guys?" Sunny agreed while preparing to head out.

 

"Sure!" the others replied with smiles plastered on their face.

 

MEANWHILE...

"Oi, guys. I don't feel like going home yet. Why don't we grab some drinks first." Kyuhyun suggested.

 

"Same with me..." Leeteuk said while holding his hands up. " How about you guys?"

 

"I'm fine with anything." Sungmin muttered while looking at his camera.

 

"Majority wins!" Kyuhyun happily rejoiced while putting an arm around Sungmin. "Still not done lookinh at that pictures, eh hyung?"

 

"S-sh-shut u-up.."

 

"Our minnie is in love~~" everyone teased.

 

"Yah! It's not like that! She is just my-my-m-my...you know...m-my...idol."

 

"Tsk. Really?"

 

"Yeah! Really! By the way, where should we stop by?" he resorted back before trying to change the topic.

 

"The New Cafe!" Shindong exclaimed shocking everyone.

 

"Woah! Calm down,dude." Donghae stated while walking beside Shindong.

 

"You know...the one near the park." he continued.

 

"Whatever. Well, do you guys agree?" Leeteuk asked with a bored expression.

 

"SURE!"

 

AT THE CAFE...

"Hyung, what do you want?" Kyuhyun asked Sungmin who was still busy with his camera.

 

....

....

"Hyung!"

 

"Huh-W-wha-what?"

 

"Hyung! You're spacing out!"

 

"Huh?"

 

"What do you want to order?"

 

"Huh? Uhmmm...anything will do."

 

"Whatever. Don't blame me if I order something yucky!" he teased before stucking out a tongue at him.

 

"Like I c--mmmm---mmm" Sungmin was cut off when Leeteuk suddenly covered his mouth.

 

"Shut up!"

 

"Mmmmm---mmmm!"

 

"Shut up! So Nyu Shi Dae's here!" Leeteuk hissed before removing his hands.

 

After hearing those phrase, Sungmin immediately shut up and behaved properly.

 

HaHaHaHa...

"And then she....Owww!" Jessica was about to continue her story when Tiffany suddenly elbowed her. "What is wrong with you?"

 

"That." Tiff whispered while pointing a liitle at Leeteuk and the others.

 

"W-What are...W-What are they doing here?"

 

"This cafe isn't private property, Sica!"

 

"I know! It's just...it's just...Arrrgg! forget it!"

 

"Sica, since you are so noisy, you order. I'll have hot choco,Seohyun will have lemon tea, Sunny will have milk tea. how about you,Tiff?"

 

"Hot choco also."

 

"Okay, here is the money,Sica" Taeyeon immediately ordered while handing the money over to Sica.

 

"W-W-Wait...Wait a minute..Why do I-"

 

"Just go!" all of them hissed before running over to the farthest table away from the boys.

 

"Stupid Taeyeon..I wasn't being noisy..and stupid Tiffany..and stupid Sunny...well, Seohyun isn't." Sica silently murmured to herself before heading over to the counter when...

 

"Ouch!"

 

"Hey watch it will you!" Sica angrily shouted at the boy infront of her.

 

"Sorry I was..."

 

"Oh...sorry too."

 

Sungmin stared head to toe at Jessica.

 

"What?!?"

 

"Nothing."

 

There was brief silence when Sungmin (the boy Jessica bumped) decided to talk when he noticed something from Jessica.

 

"Uhh...can I ask something about your ring?" he asked while pointing at Jessica's long fingers.

 

"Uhmm...sure." Jessica acted like nothing is wrong with the ring which there is. (It's the ring similar to Sungmin's)

 

"Where did you get that? I mean...not that I care.."
 

"Huh? Uhhh....I-I bought it from Japan. Why?" Jessica nervously answered with sweaty hands.

 

"Can I take a closer look?"

 

"Maybe..." Jessica replied while unconsciously handing over her hand closer to Sungmin which he freely accepted before studying it carefully.

 

"Jessica..."

 

"Pardon?"

 

"Is this you...Jessica?"

 

"Huh? I don't know what you're talking about. I'm Jung Soo Yeon...not the Jessica you are talking about." Jessica nervously replied.

 

"Stop lying..I can sense it!"

 

"No really! I don't know any Jessica!"

 

"Stop being so defensive!"

 

"Look-" she was immediately cut off when Sungmin dragged her outside using the back door.

 

"Just admit it!"

 

"I really don't know what you are talking about!"

 

"Just admit it!"

 

"I really..."

 

"Well if that's it...then kiss me."

 

"W-What...how can that be of any help?"

 

"My Jessica won't kiss me...so if you also refuse the you are My Jessica."

 

"What if we both don't want to kiss you?!?"

 

"No choice...Kiss or Admit.."

 

"WHAT?!?"

 

"Kiss or Admit? Your choice. I'll just w-" Sungmin was caught off guard when Jessica's lips crashed unto his. Jessica was about to break off when Sungmin pulled her closer to deepen the kiss.

 

AFTER A FEW SECONDS OF KISSING...

"Happy, idiot?"

 

"So...so...so happy! Best day ever! I'll never wipe my lips ever again!" Sungmin exclaimed while jumpign up and down.

 

"Tsk."

 

"Well, since I got what I wanted...bye Jamie!" Sungmin mumbled while heading back inside.

 

"It's..." Jessica was about to argue with her name but stopped when she remembered that she was Jessica of SNSD tonight. "Ah! Forget it! Stupid me!"