Couple Rings

A Secret You'll Surely Love

KRIIIINNNNGGG!!!

"Class dismissed." the teacher announced infront of everyone before permanently leaving the room.

 

"Aaahh! Thank goodness that's over! I can finally go home." Sunny happily exclaimed before texting Jessica.

 

TO JESSICA:

Sica, my class is over, wanna grab some snacks?

FROM:SUNNY

 

---SEND---

 

Riiing....

FROM JESSICA:

Sorry...still need to clean our room. Just go home early. I'll buy cupcakes on my way home. Tace care!

 

"Aaahhh...Too bad..."

 

(Jessica's POV)

I feel guilty turning down Sunny's offer. Yaah! Why do I even have to clean the room alone? I thought.

 

After a few minutes of sweeping, I finally finished cleaning. I immediately grabbed my bag and head out of our classroom. I walked silently in our school's corridor while thinking of the delicious cupcakes before I heard a beautiful melody coming from the Music Room.

 

"Who could be playing that at this hour?" I muttered before peeking in the open door. I gasped a little when I saw Sungmin playing the piano profesionally. " Man, he's good..." I whispered to myself. I listened for awhile that I didn't even realize that some of my books are slowly slipping from my hand. Then. they started to fall one by one.

 

"Gyahhh!" I squeeled softly so Sungmin can't hear me.

 

"Anybody there?" he questioned but when no one answered since I decided to stay quiet, he decided to stand up and walk closer to where I am.

 

"Uh-oh..." I whispered before the door infront of me entirely opened up allowing myself to be clearly seen from the boy infront of me.

 

"Sica?"

 

"Uuuuhh...I-I can...I can explain.."

 

He walked closer to where I am before letting out a small chuckle. "Were you following me?" he teased.

 

"W-What?!? N-No I wasn't...I-I just passed by here and heard someone playing...s-ss-so I-I decided to listen..." I reasoned out. There was a moment of silence before I realized that he was just staring blankly at me.

 

"What?"

 

"So...do you like it?"

 

"Like what?"

 

"My playing...do you like it?"

 

"Well...maybe...you were really good." I shyly answered as I felt my face starting to heat up. Why am I feeling this? This is so annoying! Why does he have to make me feel this way?!? Aaarrgg! Curse you! I angrily scolded myself before he interrupted.

 

"It's for you, you know."

 

"Huh?"

 

"I played it since I know that you'll be walking by anytime soon."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yup." he replied with a smile before continuing. "You really look like her."

 

"Who?"

 

"You know, the one from SNSD..."

 

"Oh..her. You know I really don't look like her."

 

"Yes you do."

 

"No I don't"

 

"Well if my sweeteheart says so then I can't argue with that."

 

"Stop it with that sweetheart thing! We're not even dating!"

 

"No can't do, sweetheart." he said with a big grin plastered on his face before walking back to the piano. "Should I play you another one? This time, with my singing voice."

 

"You know how to sing?"

 

"Of course! Now if you want to listen, come closer!" he said while gesturing me to come closer. I then, headed towards his direction and sat beside him.

 

After we got comfortable, he immediately started playing.

 

Iyureul mollasseo wae naega byeonhaenneunji
Hancham saenggakhaesseo na mannan ihuro
Na byeonhan geot gata aju manhi mariya
I norae deullini oh

Niga neomu gomapjanha oh baby
Niga neomu yeppeujanha oh
Nuneul ttel suga eobseo nae nunen neoman boyeo
Neoman gyesok bara bogo sipjanha nan oh jeongmal oh baby

Haruga jinago (haruga jinago)
Tto dasimannago geureoda heeojigo
Tto dasi mannage doego neomu joheungeoya
Manyang utgiman hae ireon naega boini ? Woo baby

Niga neomu gomapjanha oh baby
Niga neomu yeppeujanha woo
Nuneul ttelsuga eobseo nae nunen neoman boyeo
Neoman gyesok barabogo sipjanha nan oh jeongmal

Nae haru haruga neomu haengbokhaeseo oh baby
Ireonnari kkeutnajil ankil modeunge da byeonhaji ankil

Niga neomu gomapjanha oh baby
Niga neomu yeppeujanha oh oh oh ye
Nuneul ttel suga eobseo nae nunen neoman boyeo
Neoman gyesok barabogo sipjanha nan oh jeongmal

 

After finishing his song, he then leaned in closer to me so that our faces were inches apart. We stayed like that for a couple of seconds before I decided to push him away.

 

"Uhmm...it was getiing a bit weird."

 

"Heh..I know but I like that position of ours." he said before pouting.

 

"Shut up." was all I could say before I got my bag and decided to head out.

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"It's already getting dark. I still need to buy some cupcakes for the others."

 

"Well, since it's getting dark...maybe...I should walk you home.."

 

"No need."

 

"You can't do anything! I will make sure that you go home safe since I was the reasong you come home this late and since you're my sweetheart."

 

"Fine."

 

We walked silently to the bakeshop where I'll buy our favorite cupcakes. When we got there, I realized that we didn't even say any word to each other. We immediately chose the cupcake flavors before heading over to the counter to pay.

 

"Oh! It's you two!" the cashier exclaimed happily.

 

"Huh?" we both said in unison.

 

Then, the memory of what happened last week in here came flooding back into my mind which made me blush in response.

 

"Actually..." I was about to explain everything when the cashier immediately interrupted.

 

"Ooooh! I have something for the both of you! Please wait there!" was all she said before disappearing. We just stood there dumbfounded when she came back with a small box in her hands.

 

"What's that?" Sungmin questioned.

 

"Open it and you'll see." she happily replied as she handed out the box over to us. I nodded in response as I slowly opened the box. We were both somehow shocked to see what was inside. 

 

It was a pair of silver-colored rings with a heart covered with small diamonds in the middle. Specifically those were COUPLE RINGS.

 

"Aren't they cute? It was supposed to be for my friend and her boyfriend, unfortunately, her boyfriend died in a car accident so I decided to keep it. But since I got attrated to the sweetness of the both of you last week, I thought about giving it to you." she explained.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry about his death." I sadly said.

 

"Me too." while Sungmin agreed.

 

"Well, we really aren't are a couple." I tried reasoning.

 

"Sica, don't be like that! She's just being nice."

 

"But I really don't---"

 

"I'll take it...how much?" Sungmin cutted me off.

 

"It's free." the cashier said with a reassuring smile on her face. "the cupcakes too."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yeah..but promise me that you'll wear them."

 

"We promise." Sungmin replied before giving me the smaller one.

 

I looked at it for a while before putting it on. Well, what do you know, it perfectly fits!

 

"Thank you." I said while bowing in respect before walking to the door.

 

"You're welcome! I'm sure you two will make a good couple someday!" she joked.

 

"We're off...bye Auntie!" Sungmin cutely said before following after me.

 

"I can walk myself home." I told Sungmin.

 

"No can't do."

 

"You are so stubborn! Fine!"

 

We walked all the way to my place. When we got there...

 

"Bye, Sungmin." I bid goodbye to him and was about to go in when---

 

"Where's my goodbye kiss?" he teased that he didn't even realize that I took it seriously. I immediately ran all the way back to him and landed a quick peck on his cheeks. "Bye."

 

"Bye, sweetheart."

 

INSIDE SNSD'S RESIDENCE...

"I bought cupcakes!"

 

"Yahhh!! Why are you so late?" Sunny greeted me with an angry face.

 

"It was hard cleaning a whole classroom!" I lied with a smile on my face.

 

"How can you smile when I'm angry?" Sunny said then pouted.

 

"Geez...sorry..." I apologized.

 

"Why are you smiling anyway?" she asked changing the topic.

 

"S-E-C-R-E-T!" 

 

 

 

Guys! Sorry for updating so late! I was ao busy with my assignments, exams and projects! Please comment!