CHAPTER 1: The Meeting

A Secret You'll Surely Love

 

"Jessica, HURRY UP!" I shouted to my friend since we're already almost late. Well, she really can't be helped since she really loves sleeping. Her reason: 'I had a nice dream! It's not my fault!'. Oh! By the way, I'm Seohyun. And we're really going to be late so I got to go!

"Just a moment" I heard her reply.

"And when will that moment be?"

"Can't you wait? I'm still looking for my phone!"

"Fine! But just hurry it up!"

AT SCHOOL:

(Sunny’s POV)

"Wow, this school really is huge!" I told my group mates. Well, who wouldn't be amazed since their library looks like the city hall from the other city we just passed yesterday. Oh! And they have their own Science building! This school is amazing!

"I wonder if their cafeteria is also huge. But they better have delicious lunch ready for me!"Tiffany, our group's leader stated.

"How come all you think of is food. You eat a lot and you're not getting fat?" I asked

"And how come you're so short?" she resorted back.

"Did I mean you are FAT!"

"What did you say, SHORTY? I can't hear you from down there." she said while pretending that I'm shorter than a bottle.

"You want a fight?"

"What?"

"Guys, will you stop it already!"Taeyeon shouted

"Sorry…" we said together. Then I stuck a tongue out at her.HEHEHE….

"Sunny, I saw that."Taeyeon said terrifyingly.

"Sorry." I said while bowing my head in embarrassment.

"You know what, why don't we just look for Seohyun and Jessica."

"GUYS!" I heard someone from the back shouted and when we turned around…well what do you know they're the one who found us.

"I got us our class schedules and I already checked them. Unfortunately, we're not in the same class." Jessica told us.

"UUUHH! I was hoping we'd get in the same class but oh well…it can't be helped" Seohyun added.

"Hey! Get out of our way!" someone shouted from our backs.

" Can't you wait?" I said irritated while gesturing a 'shoo' hand.

"Oh, and who do you think you are? Don't you know who we are?" he said so we stopped talking and turned to face them.

"NO! and we are not interested to you! Come on, let's go!" Tiffany calmly said while pulling us away. HAAA! You're just lucky I'm the only one in the mood to fight right now.

(Shindong's POV)

"Sungmin, who do you think were those girls. I haven't seen them around before." I, Shindong, one of this school's kings asked my friend,Sungmin. Well, Sungmin is also one of the kings. There's five of us here.

"Probably those talked about transfer students." He replied.

"Why?" our leader, Leeteuk asked.

"They get in my nerves. Especially that SHORTY!"

"AAHH..such a shame, they were supposed to be pretty. Right,Donghae?" Kyuhyun stated disappointed.

"Shut up,Hyung." Donghae irritatingly answered.

"Well, I've got to admit, they are pretty." Leeteuk said agreeing to Kyuhun's statement.

"Yeah, it's a waste that they get into our nerves." Sungmin said also agreeing to Kyuhyun's statement.

"Well, what should we do?" Donghae asked.

"We have a plan. Right, Sungmin?" Leeteuk said while facing Sungmin and winked.

"RIGHT! A really great plan!" he answered. Well according to their faces I think I know what their 'plan' is.

"So Hyung, are you with us." I asked.

"Of course. You too, Donghae?"

"Yup!"

"So it's settled then."Leeteuk said then smiled evilly.