I like you? But who?

Because of you

10 am is the time when everyone is meant to be sat in front of their desks, ready for work. Its 9:55am right now, nearly everyone is here, just missing JR and Aron. While Jung ah walked out of her office the clock strikes 10. “So I guess everyone is here except from JR and Aron, like usual.” Jung ah said while looking at the clock, which was hanging on the wall above the glass doors. Everybody nodded in agreement. It wasn’t a surprise to everyone that they were late; they always get followed by female colleagues and even random girls of the street. They always try to lose them, to stop them following them, which is the reason why they are always late.

Suddenly, everyone in the department could be able to hear people screaming “AHH!! JR!! AHH!! ARON!!” At the same time, it was a total chaos. “Aha I guess JR and Aron are going to be here soon.” Jooyeon made a ‘smart’ comment. The glass door swung opened, JR and Aron rushed in and then shut the door behind them quickly. They placed their back against the glass door to stop people coming through and slid down to the floor. They we’re breathing very hard, trying to catch their breath. Bekah walked up to them and gave them both a cup of water. They both drank the water in one gulp and then both said thank you.

Outside the entrance door, were loads if female colleagues banging on the door screaming JR and Aron’s name. “I do wonder why they haven’t got warning letters or even fired yet…” Raina said.

 

“So how much running did you do this time?” E-young asked JR and Aron, who were slowly catching their breaths. “I think we ran around the whole town.” JR answered. “This is just crazy… I think we need to hire body guards.” Aron said jokingly while looking behind him. “It somehow reminds me of a zombie invasion, haha I don’t know why.” Jooyeon said randomly. “I think the window might break any second…” Kahi looked at the people banging on the door. “Should I call security, to help?” Lizzy asked Jung ah. “I thought you already have, yeah quickly.”

After a few minutes, all the people that were outside have now go back to their own department; thanks to the security it’s once nice and peaceful again. “Sorry about being late.” JR and Aron both said while bowing to Jung ah. “It’s okay, it was understandable haha. I swear that the amount of people that follows you to the department is increasing.” “Aha I don’t know, I just hope they will decrease.” Aron said. JR and Aron then stood up from the ground and walked to their seats then sat down.

“I’ve got to go to a meeting right now with the other department managers, so everyone please finish the designs. The deadline is on Friday afternoon, three more days to go. We’re nearly there hwaiting. And I think I might have a word about JR and Aron’s case keke~” Jung ah then waved and walked out of the department. The whole department was silence; everyone was focusing on their designs. Kahi rested her elbow on the desk with her hand supporting her head; she ruffled her hair, breathed out hardly, she was stuck, she couldn’t think of any more ideas.

Everyone was meant to draw 3 designs and then a meeting would be held to choose 2 the best designs out of 27 designs. Then they would talk about how to improve the designs, like what to add, what should be changed to make it look better etc.  And yes, only 2 out of 27 designs, the best out of the best. That’s how the department roles. Kahi glanced over Dambi, looking at what she was drawing. Kahi nudged Dambi and whispered “Dambi, we’re meant to be finishing our designs, not drawing what Jung ah was wearing hehe.” Dambi’s face turned red, she used her hands to cover her drawing and gave Kahi a death glare. “Mind your own business unnie. And I’m not drawing what she was wearing; I’m drawing something similar…” Dambi mumbled at the end “Oh… okay if you say so.” Kahi said then poked her tongue out playfully; Dambi then placed the pencil on her desk and hit Kahi gently on the arm. “Ouch…” Kahi said while giggling and rubbing her arm where Dambi hit her.

The glass door then opened, Jung ah was back from her meeting. Kahi stood up and ran behind Jung ah, she then placed both of her hands on Jung ah’s shoulder and said “Jung ah help, Dambi is bullying me.” Kahi said with a bit of aeygo in her voice. Jung ah looked at Kahi, who was behind her, with puppy eyes. Then she looked at Dambi who was sitting on her chair looking at Kahi furiously. “While I was gone, a lover’s quarrel was going on then.” Jung ah said. When Kahi and Dambi both heard the word ‘lovers’ they were shocked, they never thought that Jung ah thought that they were lovers. They both tried to quickly deny it but Bekah then shouted “Finish!” she bounced up from her seat holding three sheets of paper. “Wow that was quick, help me please?” Aron asked Bekah in English. “Hmm… if you treat me lunch then I will hehe~.”Okay, deal.” Bekah and Aron both shook hands. “You two really need to stop speaking English, it makes me feel like I’m in a foreign country.” Jooyeon complained “Well at least you get to be at another place without traveling.” Raina said everyone started to giggle.

Kahi sat down back on her seat, Jung ah walked back into her office. Jung ah sat down on her comfortable black leather seat and sighed. “They both didn’t deny that they aren’t lovers… does that mean they are going out?” Jung ah mumbled to herself while looking at Dambi hitting Kahi. “Why is my heart feeling this way? Does that mean I like one of them? But who…?” Jung ah questioned herself.

-Lunch break-

Bekah dragged Aron off his chair once it was time for lunch, before they walked out of the door Bekah politely said “Bye, guys” and bowed and so did Aron. Then Nana and U-ie entered the department; Nana came in to see her girlfriend, Lizzy and U-ie just followed Nana along because she has nothing else to do.  The moment Nana stepped in the department; Lizzy shot up from her seat and ran towards Nana and gave her a big hug. Nana hugged her girlfriend back and gave her a peck on the lips. Lizzy blushed because she knows that everyone in the department is staring at them “Please, get a room.” Jooyeon suggested. “Awww… is Jooyeon jealous?” Kahi asked “Ha. Why would I be jealous? They are just disturbing.” Jooyeon said then snorted.

“So how was the photo-shoot?” Lizzy asked Nana “Great, me and U-ie really liked the clothes you lot designed.” “That’s good, we put loads of effort in.” Lizzy said while smiling. Suddenly out of the blue, “A-ing!” Jooyeon said and doing the action, while she jumped in front of U-ie. It startled U-ie a bit but it made her smile. “Hehe you should smile more, you look even prettier.” Jooyeon said to U-ie with a smile on her face. It made U-ie smile even wider and made her blush a bit. “This girl is so dorky, and weird but cute” U-ie thought to herself. Then Jooyeon suddenly received a hit on her arm by Lizzy “Hey, that’s my thing!” Lizzy whined while pouting “Aww… mianhae, I’ll treat you lunch to make it up.” Jooyeon said while poking the younger girl’s pouted cheeks “Yayy!! Apology accepted lets go and have lunch!” Lizzy got all hyped up of the thought of food. Nana held Lizzy’s hand and walked out of the department. “Do you want to come too? It’s my treat.” Jooyeon asked U-ie. “Yeah, sure thanks.” U-ie smiled.

JR was continuing focusing on his drawing, until some female colleagues dragged him off his chair, causing him to drop his pencil, and then they dragged him out of the door. All they said was “We will be treating JR lunch.” And then they took him. “Everyone is getting treated lunch.” E-young said looking at JR being dragged out, Raina then said “I’ll treat you lunch, if you want?” “Yayy!! Thank you unnie you’re the best.” Raina then knocked on Jung ah’s office then walked in, after Jung ah gave Raina the signal to come in, then she asked whether Jung ah wanted to join them with lunch, but she turned down the offer. Then Raina asked “Kahi, Dambi unnie do you want to go I’ll treat you two too.” “No thanks, I want to stay back to finish my work.” Kahi said “Me too.” Dambi added “Okay don’t overwork yourselves.” Raina said and then her and E-young both waved goodbye.

 

 

- to be continued -

This chapter is really bad, it probally doesnt make sense. it's only the second chapter but i really don't know what to write DX

There wasn't really much Jungbi moment in this chapter sorry DX

i can't handle two fanfics at the same time >< but i will try my best anyways, thanks for reading and feel free to comment ^^