"I'm sorry I didn't tell you"

Because of you

 

Dambi that was in the toilet, alone. Looking into the mirror, seeing her reflection having tears dropping down her face. “Kahi unnie… why didn’t you keep the promise? Don’t you remember? You promised that you will tell me when you have any chances with Jung ah, why didn’t you tell me? It hurts. Even if you told me that you and Jung ah were going out it’ll hurt too, but not telling me the truth hurts even more. I thought you’re my best friend, you will tell me anything, especially that you and Jung ah are going out. Wae? Unnie wae?”All these stuff was going through Dambi’s head, her tears wouldn’t stop falling.

-Jung ah’s office-

Kahi and Jung ah both sat down. Kahi looked back trying to see how Dambi is, but she couldn’t find her. “So Kahi, how are your designs going?  I heard you’re still on your second one?” “yeah…” “Well this wasn’t the main reason I called you in. We’re having a person that is coming here for work experience after this project is done, her name is Kaeun. She’ll be here for a week. I thought that you’re the right person to look after her. So what do you think?” “Sure, I’ll do the job.” Kahi took the offer and smiled. “Well yeah that’s it for now, you can continue your designs.” Kahi bowed at Jung ah, stood up from her chair and walked towards the door. Before she turned the handle Jung ah said “Well good luck on handling the questions that are going to be fired at you. Hehe~” Kahi turned around and asked “What questions?” “Well I did call you my ‘girlfriend’ out there, I think they would like you to explain, haha” “Oh Jung ah~ you’re so mean.” Kahi said back then remembered about Dambi’s expression “Well I’ll be going out and get fired at. If I die it’s your fault Jung ah yah~~”

Kahi then quickly exit Jung ah’s office. Looked around for Dambi, but there’s was no sign of her in the department. “Explain now Park Kahi!” Bekah said. “Yeah, why didn’t you ever tell us noona?” JR wondered “Unnie, why hide it?” E-young asked. “Guys, please stop with the questions, I’ll explain later, where is Dambi?” “I think she went to the toilet.” Lizzy replied. “Okay thanks, be right back.” Kahi then ran to the toilet, she didn’t see Dambi in the toilet or on the way to the toilet, where could she be?

-In the department-

The glass door opened, it was Nana who entered the department. “Yah Im Nana why are you here?” Jooyeon wondered. “To see my girlfriend, your problem?” Lizzy ran up to Nana and hugged her “It’s not even close to lunch or break time, why are you here?” “The photoshoot was ended early okay. And the main reason I’m here it’s because I saw Dambi unnie when I went in the toilet and she said she was feeling unwell, so I’m here to tell Jung ah unnie and get her stuff and take her home.” “Unnie was looking unwell, that’s probably why she rushed to the toilet.” E-young commented while mumbling. Nana kissed Lizzy on the forehead and said “Can you tell Jung ah unnie for me?” “Sure no problem, hurry and get Dambi unnie’s stuff and take her home, say to her that I wish that she gets well soon.” Lizzy kissed Nana on the cheek and headed to Jung ah’s office. Nana grabbed Dambi’s stuff and left the department.

Ten minutes later, Kahi came in. “Is Dambi back?” “No she’s not feeling well and heading home.” Raina answered. “What’s with the rush on looking for Dambi unnie?” E-young asked. Kahi sat down trying to catch her breath while wondering through the nearly the whole company trying to find Dambi. “I just needed to clarify something that’s all.” “Oh I see…” E-young replied. “So the explaining should be happening right now Park Kahi.” Bekah said while looking at Kahi with a stern look. Kahi looked at Bekah and then looked through Jung ah’s window. She was flashing an innocent eye smile at Kahi. “Jung ah yahh~ why do this to me?” Kahi thought. “There’s nothing to explain.” Kahi said to Bekah while getting a phone out ready to text Dambi. “What do you mean there’s nothing to explain? Jung ah called you her ‘girlfriend’. I thought we were friends, how couldn’t you tell me that you are in a relationship with Jung ah?” Bekah pouted “Bekah calm down. There’s nothing between us. She’s just joking around, just look at her evil face.” Kahi responded. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked into Jung ah’s office and saw her cheeky innocent smile.

But that smile soon was worn off; after Lizzy told her the news that Dambi wasn’t feeling well.

Kahi was focusing on her phone, she was texting Dambi. “Dambi yahh~ where are you?” Ten minutes later no reply, Kahi thought that this was strange because normally Dambi replies within 5 minutes. “Does anyone know where Dambi is?” Kahi asked everyone in the department. “Yeah Nana noona is taking Dambi noona home because she isn’t feeling well.” JR answered. “Why didn’t anyone tell me when I was looking for her?” Kahi wondered. “Nana came in and told us just after you went running to find Dambi unnie.” Jooyeon replied. Kahi nodded.

“Dambi yahh~ hope you’re feeling okay, I don’t wish that my best friend is sick.” Kahi texted Dambi again, like last time, no reply. “Dambi yahh~ it’s not what you think it is.” “I’m sorry for not telling you.” “But it’s really not what you think. Please text back.” No reply.

Its lunch time everyone went to the cafeteria, they didn’t want to go to an expensive place even if Jung ah is treating. Kahi sat down worried; she excused herself from the table to call Dambi. The phone ringed, kept ringing no matter how many times Kahi was calling her. She was clearly ignoring Kahi. Kahi decided to leave her a message after the beep. “Dambi yahh~ please stop ignoring me and reply to my texts or answer my calls. It’s really not what you think. I’m sorry for not telling you about me and Jung ah, but there’s nothing going on between us. Please answer my calls or reply to my texts, I wish to talk to you personally. Hope you get better soon Dambi. Talk to you soon.”

-Dambi’s house-

Nana took Dambi home and left quickly because she had a sudden photoshoot to take care of. Dambi just laid on her sofa, switch on the TV. She wasn’t really ill, she just didn’t feel well. To be more specific her heart didn’t feel very good. She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She took it out and saw that she has received a new message from Kahi. She didn’t feel like opening it so she just ignored it, she slowly started to drift off to sleep as all the crying earlier has made her tired.

She woke up and looked at the clock and noticed that she’s had a 2 hours nap and she’s feeling a bit hungry because she hasn’t had lunch yet. She checked her phone and noticed that she’s received more new messages and has a list of miss calls. She looked through the messages that are mostly from Kahi. One specific text caught her eyes. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you.” Tears started to run down Dambi’s face again. She then listened to the voice message that Kahi left. “Kahi unnie why didn’t you tell me?”

- to be continued -

Okay. I'm kinda feeling a little motivation in me to update this fid, because i kinda know how this story is going. So if i update a bit more, that means i'm getting the hand on writting fics again. That means more updates for you guys! YAYYY! LOL XD

Kinda long-ish compare to my other updates, hope you've enjoyed and finger cross for me to feel more motivation XP