SHE’S ASKING ME OUT?!

Because of you

They’re talking, laughing, smiling. Days are passing as if nothing happened between those two best friends. Still the same best friends who have the same crush on their eye smiling boss. The only thing that has changed is the rules of the relationship between Jung Ah. And the rules are that there are no rules. Dambi suggested that there’s no need to tell the other party how things are going, because if they forget to tell, the other side are most likely to get jealous and having these restrictions could ruin the chances of making their dreams happen with Jung Ah. Maybe there is one rule, and that is to respect whatever Jung Ah wishes.

---

Peacefully entering the department, Jung Ah saw her two regular early workers in the office – Dambi and Lizzy (who is chatting to Nana through her phone like usual). Jung ah flashed her famous eye smile to Dambi who is currently looking this way. Dambi gave the older girl a weak smile and returned scrolling through Google images. “Should I be happy that she smiled back or should I be upset that the smile is never the same as when she sees Kahi?” Jung Ah questioned herself but tried to shrug it off. She then continues to walk down the pathway towards her personal office and smiled at Lizzy, a weaker smile compare to when she smiled to Dambi. Lizzy energetically waved, smiled and mouthed ‘morning’ while having her phone in-between her ear and shoulder. That girl is always full of energy no matter what time of the day it is, unless she and Nana got into a fight… Which everyone hopes and prays that it doesn’t ever happen again.

Finally, Jung Ah managed her way into her office, she then noticed something was missing the moment she opened the door. There was this smell that was missing, that mouth-watering smell that always makes you gulp – the smell of freshly made coffee. There was no mug on her desk but Dambi was in today so where’s the daily coffee she used to get? Jung Ah looked at Dambi’s direction she saw her quickly turn around. “I wonder if she’s mad at me for joking about the girlfriend thing?” Jung ah frowned.

Sluggishly, Jung Ah made her way to her leather chair, sat down and rolled herself in closer to her desk and ready to start her day. Maybe not so ready as there was no morning coffee to give her a kick start but she was sure she was able to cope. She sighed and lowered her head on the documents.

There was then a faint knocking sound, because of her now being all depressing she wasn’t bothered to look up she just said “come in.” loud enough for outside to hear. She heard the door click open and then closed after. Jung Ah still not bothered to look up; she just asked “What do you need?” “Urm…” this female voice started to speak out which caused Jung Ah to shoot up and look into her brown orbs.

“Dambi… what’s the occasion?” Jung Ah stood up and smiled. “Oh… urmm… I just wanted to say thank you for last night and I wanted to ask you out--” “OMG WHAT SHE’S ASKING ME OUT?!” Jung Ah fangirled inside her mind trying to keep her composure. “-out for dinner tonight to thank you.” Dambi smiled while fiddling with her fingers, she was rather nervous because she’s hardly had a proper conversation with Jung Ah before, she doesn’t know what made her to have the motivation to talk to her and even more ask her out for dinner. Maybe it was the hug yesterday, the hug Dambi gave Jung Ah. Dambi felt that she wanted more. “So…urmm…what do you think?” Dambi asked Jung Ah who somehow seems to be a little disappointed and swallowed an invisible lump in . “Yes! Of course!” Jung Ah raised her voice a little. Dambi smiled, she was happy that she didn’t get turned down, “Okay we’ll go after we finish work! And sorry for no coffee this morning, we ran out of coffee yesterday and I was drunk so I forgot to buy it…” Dambi looked down on the floor feeling guilty. “It’s okay we can buy some after dinner.” Jung Ah smiled even more.

-to be continued-

SO GUESS WHO'S BACK?! or guess who's trying to be back sobs, i'm trying guys i really am ;~; I'll be trying to update story as much as possible during the summer and hopefully be able to end it soon but i'm really sorry for not updating it for soooooooooooooooooooooooooo long omg but here's some JungBi moment and even more next chapter ;)