Jinjja?!/ Really?!

Because of you

 

Jung ah just sat there quietly without looking up, at those two flirting. Kahi noticed that Jung ah was rather quite so she offered Jung ah some chips with a bright smile on her face. Jung ah smiled back and took a chip from the container. “Oh god it’s her eye smile.” Dambi and Kahi both thought at the same time. Jung ah then slowly placed the chip in and started eating it. “Can I have a chip?” Dambi said with aegyo to Kahi. “Aww…Here you go.” Kahi held out the container full of chips in front of Dambi. Dambi was surprised that Kahi actually would let her have some, she smiled at Kahi and then reached out to grab some chips. Kahi then quickly retreated her hand that’s holding the chips and poked her tongue out “Ha, why would I give you the chips you owe me.” “Aish… I knew you wouldn’t give me some.” Dambi pouted.

“Oh I can’t stand these two flirting!” Jung ah stood up from the chair. Kahi’s and Dambi’s attention all moved from the chips to Jung ah. “What’s wrong?” Kahi asked Jung ah. “Oh it’s nothing I just have to finish some of my work before the lunch break is over, so I’ll be in my room if you guys need me. And thanks for the food Dambi.” Jung ah flashed one of her killer eye smile, but it was a weak smile, but good enough for Dambi.

Jung ah sat on her comfy leather chair, and looked at her computer and thought “What kind of work do I have to finish.” She questioned herself. Then her eyes naturally followed the giggling outside of her office, she then saw Kahi tiggling Dambi. “They are having so much fun, why do I like Dambi when she likes Kahi? She’s never smiled or giggled or talked to me as much as she has to Kahi.”

Lunch break was over; everyone started entering the department again. Bekah and Aron was the first two people to enter. “Unnie can you two stop flirting, haha.” Bekah said, Kahi then stopped tiggling Dambi. Dambi then ran behind Bekah and said “Help me Bekah, Kahi unnie is bullying me.” “Just like always aha.” Bekah coolly said. Jung ah was getting even more jealous in her room “She’s even close with Bekah but not me?!” She thought then sighed.

“Hey guys, we’re back. Anyone misses us?” Jooyeon asked everyone, while her, U-ie, Nana, Lizzy and JR walked in the glass door.  No one replied to her, so she just changed the subject “So what’s happening right now, Dambi unnie looks like she’s just been bullied.” Jooyeon laughed.  “Bingo.” Bekah said in English. Everyone then naturally looked at Kahi, “That’s not fair 7 against 1.” Kahi pouted. “You shouldn’t have bullied me then.” Dambi said in a cute voice. “I’m sorry Dambi.” Kahi apologised with aegyo.

“Urm… guys what’s with Jung ah unnie? She looks like someone has done something really really really really really bad…” Lizzy asked, Everyone then looked at Jung ah unnie who was staring at their direction. “Omo, I’ve never seen unnie like that, ever.” Raina who just entered the department said. “I think unnie wants us to hurry and work.” E-young suggested. “Yeah that’s probably it JR agreed with E-young. Jung ah was actually just jealous of everyone’s relationship with Dambi. “Okay we’ve got to go now, good luck on your designs guys.” Nana said then gave Lizzy a peck on the lips and then whispered in Lizzy’s ear “I’ll see you after work.” Nana winked. U-ie and Nana then waved good bye and exited the department.

Everyone then sat in their seats focusing on their ideas. Lizzy knocked on Jung ah’s door, “Come in.” “Is everything alright unnie?” “Yeah why ask?” “You don’t seem too good, do you need anything, any help?” “Hmm… a cup of coffee will do” Jung ah smiled at Lizzy. “Okay, it’ll be just a sec.” A few minutes later Lizzy walked in Jung ah’s office with a cup of coffee and placed it on Jung ah’s table. “Thank you Lizzy.” Jung ah smiled “No problem, I’ll be outside if you need me.” Lizzy smiled back and then walked out the room and shut the door behind her.

Jung ah took a small sip of coffee out of her mug and thought “Hmm… it tastes a bit different compare to the morning ones that Lizzy makes… oh well it’s still nice.” She then continued to drink her coffee.

Everyone now has finished work, they all said goodbye to everyone. And now have left the building, but only Kahi and Jung ah was left in the department. Jung ah always stayed behind to sort stuff out before leaving, Kahi well… just stayed behind for some special reason. *knock knock* “Come in” Jung ah said while still focusing on her paper work on her table. “Jung ah yah~ you want to go out to have dinner together?” Kahi asked. Jung ah looked up and saw it was Kahi, by herself, she then wondered where Dambi was. “What’s the occasion?” “Can’t I just ask my fellow boss out for dinner?” “I guess so, where’s Dambi? Why don’t you spend more time with her?” Jung ah asked. “She’s probably at home right now… what has me asking you out for dinner got to do with Dambi? And why can’t I spend my time with you?” Kahi wondered. “Because… cause… you two a-are goin-ng o-out…” Jung ah struggled to say the sentence without felling upset. Kahi then giggled “we’re not going out, we’re just good friends.” Jung ah then felt like the rock on her heart was removed, she felt relived. “So can you go?” Kahi asked one more time nervously. “Yeah sure.” Jung ah smiled with her beautiful eye smile.

 

- to be continued -

here's a short update ^^

i've kinda been focusing on my other fic and my studies which kinda made me forget about this fic... sorry XD

check it out if you have time

anyways hope you enjoyed, and please comment on how the story should continue... like give me some ideas, i'm kinda confused and stuck DX