You’re the first person who I’ve brought here

Because of you

Time was passing by rather slow for certain two people; they checked the time every 1 minute which felt like at least 1 hour to them. The day has been dragging for them, what’s even worse it’s that it just started. Like usual, after the clock strikes 10 you will hear heavy footsteps out the corridor, an indication that JR and Aron have arrived to work.

Even the security guards have been warned and ordered to stop the young handsome boys’ ‘fans’ from chasing them into the building but they aren’t able to stop the ‘fans’ who work in the building at the same time. Everyday it’s like a zombie invasion happening outside the department, until the guards are able to help or their bosses comes to sort everything out.

However, today it was different compare to the typical noisy mornings; it was quieter. Although there were a few ‘fans’ outside but there were less than a half compare to normally. The guards were able to arrive quicker than usual to remove them from the scene. Here was an unfamiliar female who somehow managed to be standing stationary outside the department without being removed. JR and Aron were stood next to her and quite close. Today JR and Aron entered the department with ease compare to normally.

“You two are rather early today,” Jooyeon commented. JR smiled “Because someone helped us today,” and reasoned. JR and Aron used both of their hands politely introducing their saviour. The girl smiled, a very bright smile with killer eye smile which could compete with Jung ah’s. The girl politely bowed and introduced herself, “Hello everyone, my name is Lee Kaeun and I’m here for work experience. Please take good care of me.” once again she flashed her killer eye smile. “The girl is really strong, she helped us fight away our ‘fans’” Aron said unbelievably while doing some unknown random kungfu moves.

At that moment, Jung ah walked out of her office, “So then, I believe Kaeun-ssi has introduced herself. She will be here with us for at least a week. And Kahi will be the person looking after you, if you have anything you don’t understand you can ask her or anyone of us.” Jung ah smiled and showed Kaeun who Kahi was. “Okay Kahi, we had a conversation about what to teach and show her, you can show her around the building for now.” Kahi nodded and directed Kaeun out of the department. Everyone had their eyes on them and followed them leave the glass doors then returned to their work. Jung ah walked passed Dambi and smiled at her before reaching her office; this time Dambi returned a bright smile which made Jung ah’s heart skip a beat.

---

The time that the two people who have been secretly waiting for its arrive has finally arrived. Everyone has left but just Dambi and Jung ah remaining in the department. Jung ah still had some documents to sign off so Dambi waited outside till Jung ah finished.

Dambi was scrolling through some websites while waiting for Jung ah. It looked like Dambi was looking for something particular. She then looked at today’s date: ‘21/07/13’. ’12 more days…’ Dambi thought to herself. She then felt a warm hand on her shoulder, she turned and saw Jung ah ready to go. Dambi stood up and smiled; she then turned off her computer and grabbed her bag ready to leave.

---

“So where are we going?” Jung ah questioned, feeling rather nervous. It was her first time sitting in Dambi’s car alone. “Well I’m planning to take you to a Japanese restaurant to eat first, and then go to buy coffee beans. How does that sound?” Dambi asked Jung ah just in case she doesn’t like the idea, while focusing on the road, feeling nervous to steal a glance although it’s rude not to look at a person while talking but safety is first. “I like the idea!” Dambi could feel Jung ah looking at her smiling, her hands started to sweat a little.

---

Not long after, they arrived; Dambi got out of the car quickly and opened the car door for Jung ah. “Thank you.” Jung ah smiled thankful for Dambi for being so considerate. The both walked into the restaurant. The staff started to greet Dambi and a little. “Oh Miss Son you brought someone with you this time.” Some waiter said and nudged her. “Oh you stop it.” Dambi said firmly and was led to sit in her regular place, a separate room, AKA as the VIP room.

Dambi and Jung ah sat down; Jung ah gave a rather confused look to Dambi wondering why the staffs were beings so friendly with Dambi, something you wouldn’t really expect from a very high-class looking restaurant. “I’m a regular customer that’s why.” Dambi reasoned. “Oh I see.” Jung ah nodded but still had little confusion.

Suddenly, a knock on the door was heard, the door slid open, a chef looking person walked in with plates of sushi and sashimi in and placed it on the table and said “The fishes are very fresh today Miss Son. They were specially kept for you after your special request.” The chef smiled. “Yah oppa can you not call me Miss Son please, it’s weird.” This then made Jung ah frown and her confusion started to increase. “Don’t ‘yah’ me, after all I’m your oppa. And its fun teasing you keke. So are you going to introduce her to me?” Dambi pouted and started to introduce each other. “This is Jung ah my boss and this is my cousin the chef and owner of this place.” They both bowed and smiled. “I’m only the owner because a specific someone didn’t want to become the owner, so instead I did.” Dambi’s cousin looked at her. “Well at least I’m taking care of the coffee shop.” Dambi argued. “Miss Son please, there’s so many big high-class restaurant your family owns and you choose to take the small coffee shop and choose to become a designer?” “My mum and dad supported my dream in becoming a designer, so please don’t guilt trip me. And hasn’t it been your dream to become a chef and an owner, one stone two birds~” “Yeah yeah I thank you for giving me this opportunity, I’ve still got customers to serve, I’m going to leave so you can enjoy your alone time together.” He winked and left.

“Wow that was a lot to take in… So you’re not just a regular customer, you sort of own the place?” Jung ah asked. “You could say that… my family business is mainly in the food industry, they own a lot of restaurants and stuff.” Jung ah nodded still a little confused. “So you own a coffee shop is that why you’re so good at making coffee?” Jung ah wondered. “Who knows, I’ll take you there later.” Dambi smiled. “There are a lot of things I don’t know about you.” Jung ah muttered but still audible to Dambi. “What do you want to know about me feel free to ask.” “So you were like the heiress to family business but you decided to become a designer?” “Yerp, being a designer has been my dream ever since I was young. I’m so glad that my parents supported me and didn’t force me to take over the family business. But I decided to take care of the coffee shop, to help out a little and after all it has some good memories…” Jung ah nodded. “Listening to the staffs earlier that you finally brought someone this time; have you always come her alone?” Jung ah asked and started to eat at the same time. “Yes, it’s my first time bringing someone here.” “You haven’t even brought Kahi unnie here??” Dambi shook her head. “Why?” “Because we’ve been busy and stuff happened, we prefer to cook whenever we’re together so I’ve never taken her here. I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned about my family business to her… You should feel special; you’re the first person who I’ve brought here and someone who knows about my family business besides my family haha. I thought I’ll bring you here because you like fish.” Dambi smiled and Jung ah blushed a little because of Dambi’s thoughtfulness, feeling special that she’s the only one who knows and first person she bought here but then heart tightened a bit feeling a little jealousy about Kahi and Dambi’s closeness

Dambi has slowly started to open up with Jung ah and Jung ah has started to understand more about Dambi. They continued to eat and Jung ah continued to ask questions~

-to be continued-

idk i somehow decided to give dambi another identity, i hope it doesn't confuse any of you (because it is confusing me lol)

and do you know wht's happening in 21 days??? XD