The Last Day

Because of you

Jung ah was shocked to hear that Dambi was going home early “she looked perfectly fine in the morning, and she was chatting to Kahi happily like normally… but she did look rather upset when I called Kahi my girlfriend… or is it my imagination?” Jung ah wondered with a frown worn on her face. Jung ah scrolled through the profiles that are saved on her computer she looked at Dambi’s address, wondering if she should visit her. But her head rejected that thought although her heart wanted to. She then scrolled further down and saw Dambi’s phone number, wondering if she should call her, or at least text her. But that thought got rejected to, because it would be rather weird texting someone who didn’t even give their number to themselves. All those thoughts just stayed as thoughts didn’t turn into actions. Jung ah just stayed worried about Dambi, and hoping she would get better soon.

- The next day, morning-

Kahi woke up and checked her phone, no messages or miss calls. Dambi didn’t reply. Kahi decided to go to work, a little earlier than usual, as she wasn’t able to sleep well. She got ready to leave the house, she checked her phone beforehand just in case.

Kahi arrived in the department, she placed her stuff on her desk and then looked around her, no one was there, Dambi didn’t have her stuff on her desk. No coffee on Jung ah’s table. Kahi sighed, decided to sit down on her chair and finish of her designs as tomorrow is the deadline.

The door opened, Kahi quickly dropped her pencil and turned her way to the glass door, hoping for someone, which isn’t Jung ah for once. The person who walked in was Lizzy, talking on the phone like usual. Lizzy waved at Kahi before arriving at her seat. Kahi forced a smile and waved back then carried on drawing. Half an hour later, the door opened again, Kahi got excited again, hoping for someone. But it was just Jung ah. Jung ah greeted Kahi and Lizzy and went straight to her office, she hanged her coat up and sat down, positioning herself to a comfortable position.  She looked at her table, and something was missing – a cup of coffee.

Jung ah looked out her glass windows and made sure Lizzy was in, “if Lizzy is in, why don’t I get my daily coffee?” Jung ah wondered while pouting. She then decided to call Lizzy from the phone (Lizzy is doing work now not talking on her phone). “Lizzy yahh~ are you feeling alright today?” “omo unnie how did you know I’m not fine? Is it that obvious?” “I was just guessing because there isn’t any coff—“ “Yesterday night I put a mask on with Nana, and we forgot to read the instructions properly so some of our eyebrows came off…”Lizzy said while frowning and touching her eyebrows. “But anyway unnie, did you want me for anything?” “Can I have a coffee?” “Okay sure, don’t you normally bring a cup of coffee in yourself?” “…” Jung ah didn’t know how to reply to that question as she’s always thought that Lizzy was the one who always who made the coffee for her, she was dumbfounded. Jung ah was able to hear a phone ringing on the other side “Sorry unnie, Nana is calling me; I’ll bring your coffee in in a minute.” “Okay, you better answer the call then.” Lizzy then hanged up and picked up the call from Nana. “I thought that Lizzy was the one who brings me coffee every morning…” Jung ah thought. Out in the department, “Dambi is sure late today…” Kahi thought to herself while looking at the time.

Hours later, JR and Aron has arrived in the department, their fan girls has even cleared out. “Where is Dambi?” Kahi wondered. Kahi decided to text her, but there was no reply. She decided to leave it, Dambi might be still resting, and she didn’t want to disturb her.

Kahi waited and waited while drawing her deigns, she didn’t even have lunch, and she thought that Dambi might have popped in while lunch break, but she didn’t. Kahi went home after work time has finished, although Kahi didn’t have her lunch, she wasn’t able to focus on her designs so she took it home to finish it. Everyone also went home, except for Jung ah. She stayed behind to look at all the designs that are handed in so far, for tomorrows afternoon’s deadline meeting.

Hours went passed, Jung ah was getting drowsy, and she slowly drifted off to sleep. Someone then entered the department door. That someone came in and placed their stuff on their desk, they saw light coming from the manager’s office, and they went in, placed something on Jung ah's desk and placed something on her…

- To be continued -

Omg when I get my motivation back, school had to start orz. Sorry about the delay of this fic although my other fic is even more delayed.

Anyways can anyone guess who that person is that just walked in? And what they put on Jung ah and Jung ah’s desk? Who can get it right? Answers will be revealed in next chapter~