I hope our bond stays strong and last forever!

Because of you

After dinner, Dambi paid for the meal and then they returned in Dambi’s car. And now currently heading towards the coffee shop that was mentioned before.

Not so long later, they arrived safely and got out of the vehicle. Jung ah started to study her surroundings of the street that the shop was on. The street was rather quiet; it doesn’t seem as if many people will pass by even during the daytime. The place looked rather familiar to her… “Ah! I used to come here a lot before I got promoted as a manager, now I’m too busy to even come here lately,” Jung ah informed Dambi. “I never knew you owned this place; I’ve never seen you in store before.”  “It’s because I’ve always worked behind the scenes in the office that’s probably why you’ve never seen me before,” Dambi smiled and reasoned.

She then politely directed Jung ah to towards the entrance and opened the door for her. The sound of the doorbell rang and a staff holding a mop immediately bowed without even giving the customers a glance, “Good evening, I’m sorry to say that we’re currently preparing to close up—“ “Yah, you trying to send your boss out?!” Dambi said jokingly but with a serious tone and face. “Ah, boss, I didn’t know it was you sorry!” the blond hair staff bowed again. “It’s okay Ren, continue to do your thing while I’ll do my thing okay.” Dambi smiled and walked towards a table and reached out for the chair for Jung ah to sit on. “Coffee?” Dambi offered and Jung ah nodded.

The staffs started to leave and they remained to continue to talk, knowing each other more. However, time was going against them, it was getting late and they still had work tomorrow so they decided it’s time to stop and go home. They both returned home and had a shower. After the warm shower they both started to lay on their bed and stared at the ceiling thinking how much progress they have made with the relationship they shared with each other and how enjoyable the day has been.

---

The next few days of work was pretty much typical but with more interactions between JungBi: smiles, waves, even to the level of hugs, friendly hug goodbye, they also started to have lunch together (without Kahi because she was occupied with Kaeun). As each day passes they started to become closer day by day.

---

Today was finally the day, 2nd August, AKA as Jung ah’s birthday. Everyone arrived early in the department to surprise Jung ah, including JR and Aron. The moment Jung ah took her first step through those doors, party poopers cracked it shocked Jung ah but it made her very happy. “We would bring a cake out right now but—“ Jooyeon started to say but got interrupted “You ate it didn’t you? You shikshin,” Jung ah interrupted “Ajumma please, you’re a shikshin too. And no I just thought it would be rather sickening to eat a cake in the early morning so I’m planning to save it till lunch, is that okay?” everyone started to smile and giggle, including the normally expressionless U-ie, somehow she found their bickering very entertaining. “Awww Jupal how thoughtful… and don’t call me ajumma I’m not that old.” Jung ah pouted. “Ajumma.” Jooyeon repeated “Ajumma you’re too old to pout, stahp please.” “I said stop calling me that.” Jung ah’s voice started to become more stern. “Or what Ajumma?” Jooyeon smirked. “Or I’m not going to leave you any cake!” Jung ah raised her voice a little. Jooyeon then immediately zipped . “Okay everyone back to work, lunch is on me~” Jung ah said and headed to her office.

She opened the door and saw her desk full of flowers, cards, present and a mug of her daily coffee. The birthday girl picked up the mug and saw a birthday cake and balloons patterns made by cream. “How cute,” Jung ah said out loud and smiled. Another thing that caught her eyes was a white box with a note saying “To Jung ah, happy birthday! From Dambi ^-^” after taking a sip from the coffee she placed it down back on her desk and opened the box. It was a watch, a white leather watch. It was the present Dambi has been looking for; she’s been scrolling through websites, looking through magazines finding a good present. Inside the box there was a note ‘I decided to buy you this watch because I know a lady like you should have good time management so it’ll be a useful present~ the watch being leather has a meaning behind it; leather is known to be strong so I hope you stay strong, also it’s known to last forever (as long as you keep good care of it), so I also hope our bond stays strong and last forever! I hope you like it <3 p.s. you better wear it every day keke~ happy birthday unnie~’

 

-to be continued-

yep, you can probably see it, me rushing this update/story >.<

idek if i should still write joo-ie together, i'm like struggling with jungbi ;~;

i know it's passed Jung ah's brithday KST time but still #HAPPYJJUNGDAY