Even if it's a joke

Because of you

 

After Jung ah finished sorting her stuff out, she then went out with Kahi down to the restaurant nearby. They both walked towards the table that the waitress offered them. Before Jung ah sat down Kahi reached out for the chair and pulled it back and then gave Jung ah a little smile before she sat down. Kahi then walked to the chair opposite Jung ah and sat down. Jung ah then gave Kahi a sweet eye smile. Kahi then felt her heart skip a beat.

Meanwhile, a waitress came over and handed both of them a menu each and promoted their special deal of the day. “You two are lucky today. Today is the couple’s meal day.” The waitress then handed them out a special menu which has listed the couple meals. Kahi looked at the menu but then looked up at the waitress and said “Um… Sorry to say but we’re not a couple…” “Yet…” Kahi thought to herself. “Oh haha…” The waitress laughed awkwardly, “You two really suit each other, that’s why I presumed that you two are a couple, sorry.” She then bowed. “Ah it’s okay.” Jung ah said while smiling at her. Jung ah tried to give back the special menu to the girl, but then she said “Well because I think that you two really suit, you can keep the menu. The meals are cheaper as well.” The waitress said quietly and then winked. Kahi and Jung ah both looked at each other and smiled to the girl. “Well give me a little wave when you’re ready to order.” She smiled, bowed and then walked away.

“Do we really look like a couple?” Jung ah asked while giggling, “I wish we actually were…” Kahi looked down and mumbled. “What did you say?” Kahi jerked up and said “Oh I said that I was just about to ask the same thing…” Kahi then fake laughed.  Few minutes later, “so have you two decided what to eat?” Jung ah then looked up from the menu and looked at Kahi and said “I’ll have whatever she’s deciding for me, as she is my ‘other half’ ”Jung ah giggled. Kahi felt her cheek heat up a bit “Hmm… we’ll have this seafood meal then.” Kahi said then shut the menu and passed it back to the waitress. “What would you like to drink?” “Water will do thank you.” Kahi and Jung ah said at the same time, they both the looked at each other and giggled. “Okay it’ll be about 15 minutes” The waitress then bowed and walked off.

Before the food arrived both of the two women were chatting. “So… do you like anyone?” Kahi asked. Kahi’s heart tightened a bit when she asked. “Yeah, I do… it’s you remember? That’s why we’re here, ordering a couples meal.” Jung ah tried saying with a serious face, but failed by letting out a giggle. “Aha…” Kahi didn’t even know whether she should be happy that Jung ah is pretending that she likes her or sad that the fact she’s just ‘pretending’.  “So what about you Kahi?” Jung ah asked. “Yeah, I do…” “Do I know that person…?” Kahi nodded and thought “I think I might use this chance to confess my feelings to you Jung ah yah~…” “It’s you.” Kahi somehow managed to get those words out of . “Haha I should have guessed, we’re like a real couple.” Jung ah winked. “I was serious Jung ah.” Kahi thought and was planning to say it out loud, but then the food arrived. Kahi then sighed and thought “I guess this isn’t the right timing.”

After they both finished eating, they both fought over who will pay the bill. “I should pay this because I’m your ‘girlfriend’ remember?” Jung ah said, “I’m the one who invited you out, plus this meal is to thank you for helping me out earlier on my designs. Next time, maybe you can pay next time.” Kahi smiled then paid the bill.

They both then walked out of the restaurant. “So where you going now, my beautiful ‘girlfriend’?” Kahi asked. “I’m planning to get the bus home, what about you?” Jung ah said and smiled. “I’m planning to head home in my car; do you want a ride home?” “No it’s okay I can just get the bus.” “Wait… I shouldn’t have given you an option, because I have to make sure that my ‘girlfriend’ arrives home safely.” Kahi smiled and showed of her dimple.

Jung ah then ended up in Kahi’s car, heading their way towards Jung ah’s home. “Is it here?” Kahi asked while she parked against the road where Jung ah had said where she lived. “Yes it’s here, thanks for the ride and the meal. It was a great ‘date’; you’re the best ‘girlfriend’ ever!” Jung ah then showed off her moon-crescent eye smile. “So where’s my goodbye kiss?” Kahi pointed at her cheek. Jung ah then gave Kahi a quick peck on her cheek, her heart had then stopped beating. Jung ah then opened the car door. She said thank you again before heading closing the car door, she then headed towards her house door.

Kahi watched Jung ah walked into her house. She placed her hand onto her cheek, she felt that her cheek was really hot, the feeling of Jung ah’s soft lips still lingers on her cheek. “Even though this is a joke, I’m still happy.” Kahi thought to herself.

-Flash back –

One day, Kahi arrived an hour early for work, she was so proud of herself, she thought that she was the first one that arrived in the department, but someone clearly proved her wrong. Dambi’s stuff was already on her desk. Kahi walked towards her desk and placed down her belongings and started to look around the department and see where Dambi is, she then saw Dambi walk out Jung ah’s office. Kahi’s existence startled Dambi, normally no one is here before her, Lizzy is always the one who arrives after Dambi herself.

“So what where you doing in there?” Kahi asked. “Oh um… I was just putting the work I did overnight on her desk…” “Oh…shoot! I forgot to finish off my design!” Kahi then quickly pulled her design out and started to try and finish it. “Need help?” Dambi asked “No it’s okay, thank you for reminding me, lunch is on me.” Kahi looked at Dambi and smiled, then focused back on her work.

25 minutes later, Kahi heard the door opening, she saw Lizzy walking in, she was talking on her phone and presumably it’s Nana. Lizzy then sat in front of her desk, while still talking to Nana. 5 minutes later, the door opened again, this time Kahi didn’t have to look she knew exactly who it was, just by smelling the fragrance that just entered the room, and it was Jung ah. After Jung ah said good morning us, she headed into her office. Kahi’s eyes followed Jung ah into her office, she saw her sat down in her leather chair and then brought a cup of coffee towards her plumb, moist lips.

“Hmm… that’s weird…” Kahi thought to herself. After Jung ah had finished her coffee, she walked out her office and said “Thanks for the warm coffee Lizzy.” Lizzy just bowed with her head and smiled, Lizzy didn’t really catch on what Jung ah was saying because she was too busy talking to Nana through the phone. “That’s really weird, how did Jung ah get a warm cup of coffee? I’m pretty sure that Lizzy was sat there talking to Nana ever since she got here, and Jung ah went straight to her office, she didn’t go to the breakout  room to make coffee… so how…” Kahi thought.

- to be continued - 

hope that this made sense so far, the flashback will continue next chapter, i thought that i'll be nice a update a little today

i've still got exams going on so i'll update roughly around after school's come back hehe ^^

is anyone else excited over their comeback? XD

not much JungBi moment yet mainly JungHi, but it'll get there soon

and i think the flashback was a bit random... oh well, hopefully it'll make sense soon.