Friends again~

Because of you

 

Dambi was clearly drunk, when she noticed a man approaching her; she knew that he would hit on her. Dambi decided not to reject the man and go with the flow. She really wanted to forget about Jung ah as she’s now Kahi’s girlfriend, she wanted to move on.

The stranger sat down on the seat next to the drunken girl, he greeted her before placing his hand on her exposed shoulder. “Hi beautiful lady, it’s bad for a lady like you to be drinking alone, mind if I join?” He had a smirk plastered on his face. Dambi was able to feel those rough hands running up and down her arm; however she ignored it as she wanted to move on.

Although her muscles were worn out from work and the alcohol, she was able to smile at the man. That man took it as a sign to be able to touch and know the girl more. He slowly and carefully moved his hand lower. Suddenly, he was stopped by an unknown hand. He looked up. He was able to see a pair of furious eyes. Those eyes were able to kill him alive. He decided to leave the lady he was touching before he would get killed by another beautiful lady.

---

Dambi felt relieved that that man’s rough hands were off her, she was actually scared inside. But because of the alcohol reacting she wasn’t able to get him off, as well as she wanted to use him to help her move on. She managed to look up at who saved her. It was Jung ah. She was debating in her mind whether if the alcohol is reacting, making her hallucinate, but she couldn’t care. She’s drunk just let everything go with the flow.

Dambi’s body reacted on its own, with the help of alcohol. She wrapped her arms around Jung ah’s slim waist. It was their first close contact. Dambi snuggled her head into Jung ah’s belly, feeling her warmth. Jung ah placed her hand on Dambi’s head and caressed her head, just like a mother would do to her daughter. Dambi felt very protected.

Dambi’s inner thought which was fighting against the alcohol in her mind was able to fight through. The inner thought was telling Dambi to let go of Jung ah. Jung ah is Kahi’s girlfriend, its bad doing this even if you’re drunk. Although how much Dambi wanted to hold the girl longer, she knew it isn’t the right thing to do even if she’s drunk. Dambi’s heart wanted the girl but her mind says otherwise.

Dambi released Jung ah from the hug and move back from her. “Sorry, you’ve got a girlfriend.” Jung ah frowned at the words coming out from Dambi’s mouth and thought “Is Dambi here because she’s sad the fact I called Kahi my girlfriend? Is she jealous of me? Is that why she’s being awkward in the meeting room with Kahi earlier on?” she then felt her heart tightening.

The boss sat down next to the drunken girl where the man was previously sitting. And decided to reveal the truth to Dambi as she doesn’t like seeing the girl in this state, easy to take advantage (that man for example)… “Dambi yah… Me and Kahi are not going out. I was joking about the girlfriend thing, only because what happened that day when we went out for dinner.” Jung ah started to explained.

Dambi’s eyes widen. She was shocked that she blamed Kahi for not telling her that her and Jung ah was in a relationship, she thought that Kahi broke the promise. But Dambi was the one who didn’t give Kahi a chance to explain. All the information and thoughts was making Dambi’s head hurt, the alcohol didn’t help. Her head just fell on the bar counter.

Jung ah was shocked to see that Dambi has just collapsed in front of her. She was panicking. However the bar attender behind the counter said she just collapsed from drinking too much. Coincidently Jung ah heard Dambi’s phone ring, the phone call was from Kahi. Jung ah picked it up and told Kahi what has happened. Kahi said she’ll be right over.

---

Fifteen minutes later. Kahi arrived at the bar. She was able to see Jung ah worrying about Dambi before walking up to them.

Kahi caressed Jung ah’s shoulder to relax her also to inform her that she’s arrived. “Jung ah relax, don’t worry, she will be fine. I’ll take her home so don’t worry okay?” Kahi said to Jung ah, the younger girl then nodded worriedly.

---

Next morning, the sun crept in the gaps of the curtains, on to the girl’s face, who was lying in bed. Dambi opened her eyes, looked around and saw Kahi next to her bed sitting on the chair with her face lying down on Dambi’s bed. Dambi decided to slowly sit up, however her head started to hurt. She’s got a hangover. Kahi felt the sudden move and woke up. Kahi sat up and saw the younger girl awake. “How you feeling today Dambi? Is your head hurting?” Kahi worried, Dambi nodded in response while touching her head.

Kahi stood up “I’ll get you a cup of water and some painkillers.” Dambi grabbed Kahi’s arm to stop her from walking. Kahi looked at Dambi confusingly “I’m sorry Kahi, I doubted you. I thought you didn’t keep the promise. But it turned out to be Jung ah just fooling me, I’m sorry for ignoring you.” Dambi said while lowering her head. “It’s fine Dambi yahhh~ as long as you promise me not to ignore me again. And I promise you if even something small like last time happen I’ll tell you.” Kahi smiled. “I miss that smile.” Dambi replied with a smile in return.

-to be continued-

not really much JungBi moment... sobs sorry

KaBi are friends again...the next few chapters might have KaBi moments to stir up Jung ah's feelings~ JungBi moments will be soon, please wait ^^